[SKIN] YACS

bossland

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, bossland said:

It will be for both. FM18 is now available and FM19 will be ... soon. (maybe)

Thanks for the reply ....love the way u incorporated so much into player panel..what are the chances of fm 18 working in fm 19 ...

Il 19/10/2018 in 00:24 , bossland ha scritto:

YACS for Football Manager 2019

Work in Progress

Screenshots : Here!

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Download: Not yet! Soon.

For YACS for Football Manager 2018, look at 2nd Post.

Is it possible to install only the player panel? The attribute boxes in FMT style are what I really need in FM19 (to see attributes is getting harder and harder, even changing colours)

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Figo_And_Raúl_Fan:

Looks amazing. Can't wait for it to be released. What player pictures is it you are using?

Am 21.10.2018 um 05:31 schrieb Abdiel_rivera10:

Quick question. What facepack is that?

They are a rip of a rip of another popular football game. Don't think you can download them anywhere.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb niiicoAFDFCH:

will this skin be available for 1366x768?!

Skin should work on any resolution without any problems.

11 minutes ago, AgentGarcia said:

Hi!

Thank you for this skin! It looks great!

One question: it seems that I am not able to use the InGameEditor. I don´t see any icon...

Please add this feature. I think I will use this skin then...

Thank you and kind regards

In game editor haven't been released yet .

Hi Bossland, just downloaded and - WOW - it looks great. I've only one question: stadium pictures are showed only as backgrounds in the club homepage/profile or they should be showed also in the little window inside the panel (the one with the stadium name, etc.)?  Oh, by the way: in Italian Serie A, all the clubs have a sort of stylized stadium in the little window, while only Juventus have the typical FMT seats. Thank you for what you've done. P.S. do you have a twitter account?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb abdi1721:

Can't get it to work with workshop. It downloads as .fmf but I Can't get it to load in game. Any help?

just extract the fmf with the fm resource tool if it doesn't show up ingame...

vor 13 Stunden schrieb AgentGarcia:

Hi!

Thank you for this skin! It looks great!

One question: it seems that I am not able to use the InGameEditor. I don´t see any icon...

Please add this feature. I think I will use this skin then...

Thank you and kind regards

Somehow must have had deleted it. Dont have it myself - so i didnt notice. It should show now.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb mrcll:

Hi Bossland, just downloaded and - WOW - it looks great. I've only one question: stadium pictures are showed only as backgrounds in the club homepage/profile or they should be showed also in the little window inside the panel (the one with the stadium name, etc.)?  Oh, by the way: in Italian Serie A, all the clubs have a sort of stylized stadium in the little window, while only Juventus have the typical FMT seats. Thank you for what you've done. P.S. do you have a twitter account?

vor 1 Stunde schrieb mrcll:

Yesterday ok, this morning the game crashes. It's the skin, because when I remove the YACS.fmf from the Skin folder everything goes back to normal 

I assume you use some kind of stadium background pictures pack(?), i have not tested the skin with any kind of addons/mods. The white seats for juventus and stylized stadium for others are a sigames standard for normal stadium pictures. I can only assume that that pack isnt compatible with the skin. If you let me know which pack you are using i might check it out, if it isnt a 5gb+ pack at least.

Also, please always make sure to click reload cache after you loaded the skin for the first time.

1 ora fa, bossland ha scritto:

I assume you use some kind of stadium background pictures pack(?), i have not tested the skin with any kind of addons/mods. The white seats for juventus and stylized stadium for others are a sigames standard for normal stadium pictures. I can only assume that that pack isnt compatible with the skin. If you let me know which pack you are using i might check it out, if it isnt a 5gb+ pack at least.

Also, please always make sure to click reload cache after you loaded the skin for the first time.

I had the same problem and I wrote through DM the stadium pack I am using

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

8 ore fa, bossland ha scritto:

Somehow must have had deleted it. Dont have it myself - so i didnt notice. It should show now.

8 ore fa, bossland ha scritto:

After the update, it's actually working even with background pictures packs (players and stadiums). This is the situation at the moment - Modified: probably the bottom part of the screenshots misses (my mistake, the skin is wonderful)  

1229924780_JuventusFirstTeam.thumb.JPG.2210eb864452f662834aa848493c8a27.JPGJuventus.thumb.JPG.dc7aef1bb8be0804231e16719ec29f2b.JPG998868194_Juventusplayerwithbackground.thumb.JPG.059fd4d7299ffe786f49cee5c9384a24.JPG1060244776_Juventusplayerwithoutbackground.thumb.JPG.0bc70768606ce99c2ddbee8424403fb8.JPG 

Sorry, I don't know that stylized stadium/seats was a standard, I've never used FMT.

The stadium pack contains only Italian stadiums, it's 72 Mb and you can find it here  http://www.mediafire.com/file/sn6ve0osz6scppj/Sfondi_-_Stadiums.zip/file 

vor 23 Stunden schrieb MrGizMo:

@bossland

Any chance for a download without the steam workshop?

Maybe at a later point, right now i want to maintain it inside the workshop.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb toto94zou:

Hello thank you very much this skin can we have the display of normal attributes and not in the boxes?

I could make a small solution for that, will get back at you on that.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Bandes:

Hello best skin so far, how can I change this picture `?

I didnt add that background image, it is most likely part of some kind of background picture pack. The tabs look like the skin was altered too, there isnt much i can go with or help with in that case.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb bossland:

Vielleicht zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt, jetzt möchte ich es in der Werkstatt behalten.

Ich könnte eine kleine Lösung dafür machen, ich werde darauf zurückkommen.

Ich habe dieses Hintergrundbild nicht hinzugefügt, es ist höchstwahrscheinlich Teil einer Art Hintergrundbildpaket. Die Registerkarten sehen aus, als wäre auch die Haut verändert worden. In diesem Fall kann ich nicht viel mitmachen oder helfen.

But there must be a solution as I can delete it?
I took this package
https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm18-backgrounds-megapack.html

Thanks for help

vor 3 Stunden schrieb ParanoidBuddha:

@bosslandcan you please make bigger the numbers of the age? It's an important thing and I barely see it

Didnt touch player profile much (in fm19), especially yacsini is subject to changes.

vor 51 Minuten schrieb karagon:

Cant choose scope for scouts assigments, i think thats a bug

Already fixed that, it is in the next update.

vor 43 Minuten schrieb toto94zou:

Hello

first work well and thank you very much
I noticed that when I change the items on the home page they come back to the origin when I go

You mean the 3 long big panels below the next fixture panel at "home"? For me they remember fine what i set them to- is this only happening if you use my skin?

8 hours ago, bossland said:

Maybe at a later point, right now i want to maintain it inside the workshop.

No problem, did download it within the workshop.

Only 2 little things so far :

w4aK3OD.jpg

yDfIpn6.jpg

And 2 :

Can we get a city pic on the club overview?

UbxflhV.jpg

Furthermore, this is a great skin!!

Edited by MrGizMo