[SKIN] YACS

bossland

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am 3.11.2018 um 21:26 schrieb toto94zou:

and when we go on the profile of a staff member there is no tab to select his role as in other skin

Personally i dont see a need for that. If you want to see the attributes important for a certain role, click that role, if you want to see all attributes, click the selected role again. I might go trough staff panels again at some point since they are pretty old.

Am 3.11.2018 um 23:47 schrieb MrGizMo:

Only 2 little things so far :And 2 :

Can we get a city pic on the club overview?

Updated the transfer panel with last update.

City Pictures, i dont know. I really dont want to add stuff i dont see a need for. I could maybe, at some point, make a mod to add them manually.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb sdb4884:

Great skin but next to the players it says Unknown ? what's that all about

It will always show their main position with next update regardless if scouted or not.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Kenudan:

A question, Can i change this "icon player" for another default image?

Without actually going into the skin, no. If you really want to get rid of them, its in graphics/yacs/faces - delete the config and picture.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb ParanoidBuddha:

Little bug:

Curious, i fixed this panel in the last update. Did you update the skin? (0.4.8.3) If so, only thing i can think of right now is, clear cache and reload skin.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb AndreaSSL:

It works with low resolution?

I dont see why it wouldnt. Custom panels i usually make sure they scale as i play in windowed mode.

Edited by bossland

hace 1 hora, bossland dijo:

Without actually going into the skin, no. If you really want to get rid of them, its in graphics/yacs/faces - delete the config and picture.

Thanks for your answer! But when i try this in the skins folder dont have "Yac folder" with graphics folder,  only have a "yac.fmf" and xml, where are the graphics in local?

Thanks again!

Am 5.11.2018 um 17:02 schrieb ParanoidBuddha:

Did you remove the ''goal every X minutes''? I loved it :(

It was just a seasonal stat and was so random that it kept irritating me more and more. I am working on player profiles now, and they will be a little different soon anyway.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb ParanoidBuddha:

Is possibile to make the number small when I compare 2 players and 1 isn't scouted? It looks ok until 8-9.  Thank you for your work!
PS: did you check the stadiums pack? I have no hurry btw, just to know

Will fix that problem on this and other panels.

This Stadium Pictures i have running for a few days now and seems to work just fine for me.

Am 5.11.2018 um 17:13 schrieb aomatosx:

Skin is awesome.Is there any way we could get an option to view attributes without the boxes?

vor 5 Stunden schrieb showthr...ground-opacity:

how to remove the colours box ??

Not right now. I will provide a option for that in the future, but not right now.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Jellico73:

Is it me, or on the scouting reports are the star ratings missing/cutoff?

Great Work, I really like it.

Jellico

Not sure without seeing what exactly you mean. They should look as in the base skin. Aside the "Scout Report" tab which shouldnt show and will be removed in next update.

Am 5.11.2018 um 18:00 schrieb Kenudan:

Thanks for your answer! But when i try this in the skins folder dont have "Yac folder" with graphics folder,  only have a "yac.fmf" and xml, where are the graphics in local?

Thanks again!

You would have to extract the skin first, but i guess i will just make a manual download available.

10 hours ago, bossland said:

Not sure without seeing what exactly you mean. They should look as in the base skin. Aside the "Scout Report" tab which shouldnt show and will be removed in next update.

This is a capture of the scout report:

8acf00ded490dc5fba527dff798b37dc.png

The circled part looks like its cut off, and I could be wrong here but IIRC on the FM skin there is a star rating attached to the scouting report as well?

Thanks,

Jellico73

Edited by Jellico73

Bossland, this is the scouting report from the FM Skin:

d075ae7c0c4e90270431070ca9b161f6.png

As you can see at the bottom it has the star rating of the player scouted.

As I said earlier, it looks like YACS has that part as well, but is cut off at the moment?

Appreciate the good work, its a very nice skin,

Jellico

2 hours ago, keysi said:

The height of 'knowledge level and scout rec' is controlled in the 'scouting centre recommendation card' panel (skin folder/panels/widget)

it's line 243 and adjust the height value

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.39aec68c90aa9be27e03500514575328.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by Mustang97

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Jellico73:

This is a capture of the scout report:

The circled part looks like its cut off, and I could be wrong here but IIRC on the FM skin there is a star rating attached to the scouting report as well?

Thanks,

Jellico73

Thats an outdated skin, please try to clear cache and reload skin.

vor einer Stunde schrieb MrGizMo:

Just did that, and i have the same as @Jellico73

Just to make sure, is the skin called "YACS (v0.4.8.3)" ? If not and you did clear cache and reload skin i can only assume steam didnt update yours. Could try to resubscribe to it and let it download anew.

23 minutes ago, bossland said:

Just to make sure, is the skin called "YACS (v0.4.8.3)" ? If not and you did clear cache and reload skin i can only assume steam didnt update yours. Could try to resubscribe to it and let it download anew.

I guess that is it, 0.4.8.2 here :)!

Will try to redownload it again then

Steam didnt update mine.  

I closed the game, deleted the download and unsubscribed from steam, and deleted my Cache folder, re downloaded the skin, loaded the game, verified its 4.8.3, and the stars are still getting cut off for me.

PBKAC error on my end somewhere?

17 hours ago, bossland said:

Thats an outdated skin, please try to clear cache and reload skin.

Bossland, I have the same issue with the latest version (v0.4.8.3 - I never had an old version, so it can't be caching). The bottom part in the scouting center is cut off so I don't see the stars.

Edited by DavyDepuydt1

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 18:41, bossland said:

It was just a seasonal stat and was so random that it kept irritating me more and more. I am working on player profiles now, and they will be a little different soon anyway.

Will fix that problem on this and other panels.

This Stadium Pictures i have running for a few days now and seems to work just fine for me.

Not right now. I will provide a option for that in the future, but not right now.

You would have to extract the skin first, but i guess i will just make a manual download available.

A manual download would be fantastic and much appreciated.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb DavyDepuydt1:

Bossland, I have the same issue with the latest version (v0.4.8.3 - I never had an old version, so it can't be caching). The bottom part in the scouting center is cut off so I don't see the stars.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Jellico73:

Steam didnt update mine.  

I closed the game, deleted the download and unsubscribed from steam, and deleted my Cache folder, re downloaded the skin, loaded the game, verified its 4.8.3, and the stars are still getting cut off for me.

PBKAC error on my end somewhere?

Maybe i missed that panel in the end, it does look fine on my end, next update really should fix it for good. Which is, most likely, tomorrow. (Along alternate download source)

Edited by bossland

Updated the skin to 0.4.8.5

Most note worthy changes are to the Player Profiles which you have now a little more freedom to display information as you like it. For Example:

HMo4a05.png

# Player Profile
- Added option to change anything below Player Details
- Fixed Player Attributes Display for several Panel
- Fixed Player Attribute Changes Panel
- Tweaked Player Profile Traning Tab
- Added new and made changes to existing small selector panels
- Player information Tab/Panel displays now more information

# Other Changes
- Added some new views to Team Squad views
- Player Popup details has been changed a little
- Many, many smaller changes.

You can now download the skin manually here: Download

Please do not directly link to the download and do not re-host it in parts or whole.

Before the questions about No Attribute boxes etc. come again, there will be an extra download later.

10 minuti fa, sindjilic ha scritto:

How do I add CA and PA to be visible in player profile?

Please @bossland if you add this let the possibility to choose, I don't want to see them in my saves. Nothing against you @sindjilic of course but I hope you understand :) 

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

1 minuto fa, MrGizMo ha scritto:

Dont know what is happening with your skin, but all of a sudden its white 

fMzRz8C.png

That the mail inbox now

Yes, there is a problem with the update in steam (it's like a 0.1 version or something like that). I suggest you to unsubscribe, delete it and download the skin from the link he posted :) 

Just now, ParanoidBuddha said:

Yes, there is a problem with the update in steam (it's like a 0.1 version or something like that). I suggest you to unsubscribe, delete it and download the skin from the link he posted :) 

Steam does not even let me download the new version, this is from the link he posted :)

6 minuti fa, MrGizMo ha scritto:

Steam does not even let me download the new version, this is from the link he posted :)

Ah strange, I had that problem downloading the skin in steam but from the link is everything perfect. Before did you unsubscribed, deleted the old file, cleaned the cache etc?

11 minuti fa, bacardimojito ha scritto:

I dont say to him to change it, he can say how to change it manually or he could had choice button.

In questo momento, bacardimojito ha scritto:

So creator can you say to us how to disable squares manually plz?

2 ore fa, bossland ha scritto:

Before the questions about No Attribute boxes etc. come again, there will be an extra download later.

1 hour ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Please @bossland if you add this let the possibility to choose, I don't want to see them in my saves. Nothing against you @sindjilic of course but I hope you understand :) 

No worries. I think that if you do not have in-game editor activated, it wouldn't appear. In any case, last time I think there was a panel that you could donwload separately so that people that don't want to see it, they wouldn't. We'll have to wait and see as I am sure he has other more urgent things to work on.

In questo momento, sindjilic ha scritto:

No worries. I think that if you do not have in-game editor activated, it wouldn't appear. In any case, last time I think there was a panel that you could donwload separately so that people that don't want to see it, they wouldn't. We'll have to wait and see as I am sure he has other more urgent things to work on.

Yes but I think I'll use it to fix a couple of mistakes in the data and I don't want to see CA and PA revealed. Anyways I agree, let's wait and see :) 

vor 20 Minuten schrieb MrGizMo:

Dont know what is happening with your skin, but all of a sudden its white 

fMzRz8C.png

That the mail inbox now

Somehow on update FM or Steam or something else decided to take the skin_config of another skin (YACS lumi) and use that instead- and only that config. I have no idea how or why that happend.

It is resolved and should use the corrct one again.

Edited by bossland

vor 2 Stunden schrieb sindjilic:

This skin is amazing. I absolutely love it. One question please. How do I add CA and PA to be visible in player profile? I always do an alternate save with in-game editor and it would be a great feature. :)

I dont have the In-Game Editot, or plan on getting it, so i dont know what it adds etc. if you show me where it is supposed to show what i can most likely still fix it.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb bacardimojito:

I dont say to him to change it, he can say how to change it manually or he could had choice button.

As i wrote in the update post, a download for that will come later.

44 minutes ago, bossland said:

Somehow on update FM or Steam or something else decided to take the skin_config of another skin (YACS lumi) and use that instead- and only that config. I have no idea how or why that happend.

It is resolved and should use the corrct one again.

Need to re download the manual one?

50 minutes ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Ah strange, I had that problem downloading the skin in steam but from the link is everything perfect. Before did you unsubscribed, deleted the old file, cleaned the cache etc?

Yeah did al that :P

Edit : all works out fine now, dont know how but it is fine now :D

Edited by MrGizMo

vor 49 Minuten schrieb niiicoAFDFCH:

The skin is really amazing but "sidebar icons-only" isn`t working on 1366x768 for me as i can`t click on anything.

Fixed with next update.

Also, for those asking for no attribute boxes download this and follow instructions in "installation.txt".

If you prefer the old star ratings HMq3Qc5.png you can download them here.