[SKIN] YACS

bossland

3 hours ago, bossland said:

I dont have the In-Game Editot, or plan on getting it, so i dont know what it adds etc. if you show me where it is supposed to show what i can most likely still fix it.

As i wrote in the update post, a download for that will come later.

Thanks for the reply. Here is an image of the player profile and where it would be nice to have the CA and PA in numbers (hidden attributes). It would be nice to see it right under media description. I apologize for crappy example.

image.thumb.png.497cce6206b13529e4fbf66528226a7b.png

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why still boxes on atr? :/ I did clear cache, reload skin, delete and re-install the skin, but didnt change something! :/

And ofc i download the new files for no boxes.

We must unsub from workshop... You didnt write it :P

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by bacardimojito

vor 23 Minuten schrieb bacardimojito:

Why still boxes on atr? :/ I did clear cache, reload skin, delete and re-install the skin, but didnt change something! :/

And ofc i download the new files for no boxes.

First guess is you still have the workshop skin subscribed which would mean the manual one gets overwriten.

The only thing I do not like about your skin is that when I get a scouting report in my inbox, his report is cut off at the bottom where I cannot see the stars. I have my screen set to 125% and thought this might be a problem, but when I changed to 100% it did not go away. Is this a bug or as intended?

872790_20181110173931_1.thumb.png.2873e689b3b8d1093b312b11b3fb3658.png

vor 9 Stunden schrieb kennedfn:

Hi Bossland

How do I get rite off the national flags if I would use my own?

Lovely skin

Delete the folder flags located in graphics/yacs.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Herolover:

The only thing I do not like about your skin is that when I get a scouting report in my inbox, his report is cut off at the bottom where I cannot see the stars. I have my screen set to 125% and thought this might be a problem, but when I changed to 100% it did not go away. Is this a bug or as intended?

This is an outdated skin. If the skins name not "YACS (v0.4.8.5b)". For some people steam doesnt seem to update automatically, i do not know why. Resubscribing and letting it download again, clear cache and reload skin should solve it.

8 hours ago, bossland said:

Delete the folder flags located in graphics/yacs.

This is an outdated skin. If the skins name not "YACS (v0.4.8.5b)". For some people steam doesnt seem to update automatically, i do not know why. Resubscribing and letting it download again, clear cache and reload skin should solve it.

Thank you

Updated to 0.4.8.6b

- Added new Team Squad view for Contracts
- A few tweaks to boxes to be more immersive
- More support for 125% view
- Smaller, but plenty, fixes and tweaks here and there

0.4.8.5b
- Fixed "Sidebar icons-only" for smaller resolutions
- Fixed a skin config error

Also added the Extras to the direct download.

Hey Bossland!

Very nice skin. I noticed a bug, with the result. I think it has something to do with the competition fixtures item panel, and it is only when the result is  4 - 0 or 0-0, not other results with 4 and 0.

20181112183025_1.jpg

20181112194500_1.jpg

20181112205313_1.jpg

20181112205322_1.jpg

Edited by bella699

2 hours ago, bella699 said:

Hey Bossland!

Very nice skin. I noticed a bug, with the result. I think it has something to do with the competition fixtures item panel, and it is only when the result is  4 - 0 or 0-0, not other results with 4 and 0.

20181112183025_1.jpg

20181112194500_1.jpg

20181112205313_1.jpg

20181112205322_1.jpg

I have sorted it out myself m8. Just reduced the size of the numbers from 15 to 14 in the competition fixtures item panel detailed.

Hello very nice style! Is there any way, that you will ad the feature that you can see his "Overall" stats like it is in the flut? Is would be a nice addition. It does not tell you his CA/PA. 

jjUqKQXqBMTa3Zu6APnrTQx6ZdG6M2xq.png

Edited by LLoveLy
bild

Am 13.11.2018 um 09:16 schrieb LLoveLy:

Hello very nice style! Is there any way, that you will ad the feature that you can see his "Overall" stats like it is in the flut? Is would be a nice addition. It does not tell you his CA/PA.

Maybe as an option for the small panels, will look into it.

Am 14.11.2018 um 08:58 schrieb DavyDepuydt1:

@bossland, great work again, I really love this skin !
Just a minor question, how do I make the panel "Recent form" in player overview screen also available for players from other teams? (the panel where you see rating from his last 5 matches)

Thats on my list for some time now, never bothered to actually change it but might do with next update.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb sindjilic:

Quick question please. I just noticed that my cut-out facepack doesn't work. Is it because it's not supported? Thank you.

I would need more information there, i didnt change anything on faces that would simply not display any facepack.

First off, great work on this skin!

Really like it, for my taste it's the best.

I just have one request that would make it even better and that is if you could change the role comparison panel on a players profile page, so we could select a position ( Great when a player plays in several positions ) and then it sorts the best players for the selected position and not only for the players natural position.

Here is a picture of this panel in a skin for the FM 18, it's the K76 skin found on Here

And here is the pic

role-suitability-panel.png

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Tesla7:

First off, great work on this skin!

Really like it, for my taste it's the best.

I just have one request that would make it even better and that is if you could change the role comparison panel on a players profile page, so we could select a position ( Great when a player plays in several positions ) and then it sorts the best players for the selected position and not only for the players natural position.

Here is a picture of this panel in a skin for the FM 18, it's the K76 skin found on Here

And here is the pic

Thats from the fm18 coach report right? Guess i can add that.

Updated skin to v0.4.8.7

- Added a new Staff Profile
- More work to pictures used in social feed and news
- Player and Staff Popup tweaked
- Tweaked several buttons and boxes graphics
- Fiddled around with font sizes
- A lot of non-visible clean up
- Many smaller changes here and there

vor 6 Stunden schrieb el-chambo:

First thanks for am excellent skin.

I am just looking for a small bit of help.

Could you tell me which panels and line controls the face picture here.

I am looking to move it up a bit and over to the right.

Thanks

Updated the DF11 facepack support files - with it should look like this now:

HO3I5gI.png

Edited by bossland

so sad that the Skins does not support the sexy scope facepack. You really should use a simular club overview Panel like  flut that your Skin would be 8/10 

Edited by LLoveLy

Is it possible to change the highlighted field? I'd rather have position or club name displayed instead of a description (which is sometimes too long to be displayed correctly).

screen.PNG

Edited by estewu

First of all - your skin is by far the best and makes the FM19 a lot more attractive - BIG praise for that. Unfortunately, a small error has crept in (for me). I have downloaded the external download for no attribute boxes normally and installed correctly - this also works partially, but unfortunately not on the main page of the players! Can you change that in the short term?

FM19withboxes.jpg

FM19withoutboxes.jpg

Am 21.11.2018 um 18:36 schrieb estewu:

Is it possible to change the highlighted field? I'd rather have position or club name displayed instead of a description (which is sometimes too long to be displayed correctly).

I will look at that one again. But i fear a 100% solution might no longer be possible.

vor 36 Minuten schrieb wzrdonthemoon:

First of all - your skin is by far the best and makes the FM19 a lot more attractive - BIG praise for that. Unfortunately, a small error has crept in (for me). I have downloaded the external download for no attribute boxes normally and installed correctly - this also works partially, but unfortunately not on the main page of the players! Can you change that in the short term?

Got a head of myself there, the no attribute boxes are already for a new version i havent even released yet. If you want a quick fix:

Delete:
skins > YACS > panels > yacs > player > yacs player additional attributes panel only.xml

Rename:
skins > YACS > panels > yacs > player > yacs attributes panel.xml
Into:
yacs player additional attributes panel only.xml

That should fix it.

Edit: Also fixed the download.

Edited by bossland

screen.PNG

How can I delete the player position? I just want to keep the logo on the left side. Thank you.

screen.PNG

Am 22.11.2018 um 23:04 schrieb Butschi:

How can I delete the player position? I just want to keep the logo on the left side. Thank you.

I updated the facepack support file. I did remove the position, doesnt seem possible anymore to scale it correctly like in previous fm.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Maestro_DK:

Amazing work! best skin EVER!

Thank you!

Also updated the Skin to 0.4.8.8b

0.4.8.8b
- Drastically reduced loading time on the Background Selector
- A few more smaller changes to Background Selector

- A few smaller changes to the Background Selector
- Tweaked tactics & match tactics panel and removed some glitches
- More work on boxes
- Smaller fixes here and there

Edited by bossland

43 minutes ago, bossland said:

I updated the facepack support file. I did remove the position, doesnt seem possible anymore to scale it correctly like in previous fm.

Thanks for having a look on it - now looks better after the update!

On 05/11/2018 at 16:19, bossland said:

City Pictures, i dont know. I really dont want to add stuff i dont see a need for. I could maybe, at some point, make a mod to add them manually.

On 10/11/2018 at 00:02, Orange2000 said:

Great skin! best !

The only thing i need is a city pic on club overview)

Maybe you can rotate it with the stadium pic? So that it switchs between city and stadium

Or on this location :

f16w78N.jpg
(because we have background info on the club also above in the tabs)

Or maybe we need to edit the file ourself :D

oh btw, now i see that latest XI shows the players of the last club you played against :D

vor 19 Stunden schrieb MrGizMo:

Maybe you can rotate it with the stadium pic? So that it switchs between city and stadium

Or on this location :

(because we have background info on the club also above in the tabs)

Or maybe we need to edit the file ourself :D

oh btw, now i see that latest XI shows the players of the last club you played against :D

vor 19 Stunden schrieb willz71172:

i wanna see stadium pics too show

Club Overview i didnt touch really yet. Will do so soonish and see what i can do.

Edited by bossland

18 minutes ago, bossland said:

Club Overview i didnt touch really yet. Will do so soonish and see what i can do.

If you dont want to add it (And i can understand, its your skin so you decide)
I have no problems to do it myself, but then i need some help :P 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb MrGizMo:

If you dont want to add it (And i can understand, its your skin so you decide)
I have no problems to do it myself, but then i need some help :P 

No, just really didnt get to club overview panels yet.
But  would this do for now?

pJ2QJwZl.png

EDIT:

Packed two versions, one in a tab as in the screenshot and one replacing the club background. Download

Edited by bossland

1 hour ago, bossland said:

No, just really didnt get to club overview panels yet.
But  would this do for now?

pJ2QJwZl.png

EDIT:

Packed two versions, one in a tab as in the screenshot and one replacing the club background. Download

b8x8GcU.jpg

Looks great, and club background is still there!

ePU6FzE.jpg

To be honest, that also looks great! 

I am going for option 1, but i am glad you also did the other option!
Thanks for doing this btw, i know it takes some work so i am very happy!

16 minutes ago, MrGizMo said:

b8x8GcU.jpg

Looks great, and club background is still there!

ePU6FzE.jpg

To be honest, that also looks great! 

I am going for option 1, but i am glad you also did the other option!
Thanks for doing this btw, i know it takes some work so i am very happy!

Wow I agree both of these look awesome to be honest.

1 minuto fa, DavyDepuydt1 ha scritto:

I have the latest version of YACS and since I've updated to the beta version of the game I have on all player profiles the "Scouting in progress" text... (I don't know if I had it before I opted in the beta branch)

scoutinginprogress.png

I don't have it with the normal version of the game

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Broeckie84:

Where do i put these 2 versions ? In the folder 'skins' or somewhere else ?

If you unpack the file, you get two folders with the name "on tab" and "replace history". You can put the club overview panels into the folder skins/yacs/panels/club then empty cache and reload skin - done.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb fascinoso73:

I would like to insert the club overview file in the Skin, what is the path? I like images of cities in the panel

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Broeckie84:

Where do i put these 2 versions ? In the folder 'skins' or somewhere else ?

There 2 folders, one for each version, pick the one you like and place the folder ( panels ) inside into skins > YACS.
Reload Skin and should show. If you have one of this City Picture Packs.