FM19: Rate My Regen Thread

PequenoGenio

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been tracking this guy at Cardiff all season. They wanted over 20 million for a player valued at £100k... managed to get them to accept a trial in the off season to look at him further...

Weirdly, the day after the trial ended they transfer list him at £115k!

Snapped their hand off because just look at him! First pre season friendly against Dunfermline he scores a hat trick in the second half!

2C4003A1-341E-49B4-A1E2-6A7851EDC263.jpeg

image.thumb.png.7cbb73fe1d616ce769af2f75c1ab752e.png

Just trying to work out how to train this guy. I don't think I can get his winger stats high enough to be effective, passing and vision too low for playmaker, shooting stats too low for inside forward or striker.  At a bit of a loss really

6 hours ago, nick1408 said:

image.thumb.png.7cbb73fe1d616ce769af2f75c1ab752e.png

Just trying to work out how to train this guy. I don't think I can get his winger stats high enough to be effective, passing and vision too low for playmaker, shooting stats too low for inside forward or striker.  At a bit of a loss really

I would put him on Inside Forward - Attack training.

Question about regens. Are they generated randomly so that every game has different regens or does every FM19 game have the same regens? I ask the question because I've searched my game for a couple of regens mentioned in this thread but they don't show up.

8 minutes ago, Hovis Dexter said:

Question about regens. Are they generated randomly so that every game has different regens or does every FM19 game have the same regens? I ask the question because I've searched my game for a couple of regens mentioned in this thread but they don't show up.

Random.

Its looking very likely that this guy will be leaving me at the end of the season (probably for over £100m)

image.thumb.png.894a3102d23cd08a87cfd4ca79ae1ad1.png

I've got this guy coming in to replace him, although, not an exact replacement in terms of player style.

image.thumb.png.da4e01ab68a4844f33b00cdd90a72879.png

1 hour ago, robterrace said:

Its looking very likely that this guy will be leaving me at the end of the season (probably for over £100m)

image.thumb.png.894a3102d23cd08a87cfd4ca79ae1ad1.png

I've got this guy coming in to replace him, although, not an exact replacement in terms of player style.

image.thumb.png.da4e01ab68a4844f33b00cdd90a72879.png

I'm hoping a bit that his physical side comes out a bit, then I'll be happy.

Comparison - image.thumb.png.d0b496b44e57396cea4dbdf0ebc9651c.png

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jopfer said:

Just signed this guy at the age of 15 just before his 16th birthday, his age changed and brought on some crazy attribute jumps - looks at those stats - best regen I've ever seen i think! 

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 20.51.40.png

Wow insane attributes for that age, with those physicals and mentals he is already good enough to start for a title challenging team

23 hours ago, jopfer said:

Just signed this guy at the age of 15 just before his 16th birthday, his age changed and brought on some crazy attribute jumps - looks at those stats - best regen I've ever seen i think! 

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 20.51.40.png

An absolute monster. Keep us posted on his progression.

Transfer listed at Real Madrid, £1.7m, accepted a contract from my Leeds team:

GyT7CU6.png

I'm actually contemplating, because of his personality. I also got a solid (if not as amazing) regen from one of my intakes. He just looks like a potentially world-class player.

I present to you - Mario Lozano. Signed him for just 725k at the beginning of this season from Deportivo Cali when Inter Milan somehow let him slip through their fingers having had him on loan last season (started pretty much every game for them). Any ideas on traits to add for him? I play him as a DLP (S) alongside a CM (D) in a 4-2-3-1 formation and I play a possession based game.

8gEchJp.png

Archived