FM19 - Injuries - suggestion needed!

Enjoying the beta so far - unbeaten with Liverpool (as of 20th Oct 18 in the game) and currently top of the league. But the one thing I'm really struggling with is constant and persistent injuries.

I'm told I have +13% more injuries than on average, and it seems I get at least one new injury every game at the moment (see attached image).

I'm using a high-intensity, pressing and attacking tactic which could be causing an issue with overall fitness/tiredness. In the training screen I've reduced the workload for those below 59% condition to half intensity, while all others are on 'normal' (see attached image). My assistant looks after all other aspects of training.

Is it as simple as reducing the intensity for other conditions or should I look at tweaking something else? Any help or suggestions are much appreciated!

Screenshot 2018-10-20 at 15.06.17.png

Screenshot 2018-10-20 at 15.02.40.png

I think they're getting common. I could do without Allison getting food poisoning...! And Mane had food poisoning the week before. Where are my guys eating?? :)

I'm trying to sort the whole training layer. I'm giving rest days, I've tailored training due to condition.

I am starting to wonder if injuries are just too frequent. I bought Icardi for Lpool and he's had two minor injuries by October already, and he's not, apparently, suspectible. 

I ALWAYS so far get players banged up for a day or two after every game. But sooner or later that will pile up. I can't imagine how it'll be in January if it keeps up this pace. 

• SI Staff
7 minutes ago, ZoDiAC_ said:

I think they're getting common. I could do without Allison getting food poisoning...! And Mane had food poisoning the week before. Where are my guys eating?? :)

I'm trying to sort the whole training layer. I'm giving rest days, I've tailored training due to condition.

I am starting to wonder if injuries are just too frequent. I bought Icardi for Lpool and he's had two minor injuries by October already, and he's not, apparently, suspectible. 

I ALWAYS so far get players banged up for a day or two after every game. But sooner or later that will pile up. I can't imagine how it'll be in January if it keeps up this pace. 

We're currently investigating Match injuries.

Illness is separate to injuries and is currently tracking at about the right levels.

Archived