*Official* FMO Off Topic Thread (Part IX)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Major players in

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Dênis Noguiera (Corinthians) 6,500,000 Pound

Jake Robinson (Deportivo) 1,500,000 Pound

Jerko Leko (Parma) 13,750,000 Pound

Damien Duff (Chelsea) 7,250,000 Pound

Kieron Dyer (Newcastle Utd) 15,000,000 Pound

-----------------------

44,000,000 Pound

</pre>

Christian Fiel (Celtic) ₤ 3,200,000

Andriy Nesmachniy (Anderlecht) FREE

Jamie Collins (Fenerbahce) ₤ 1,100,000

Franco Montanari (AC Milan) ₤ 1,200,000

Abuda (AC Milan) FREE

-----------------------

₤ 5,500,000

</pre>

test

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

Christian Fiel (Celtic) ₤ 3,200,000

Andriy Nesmachniy (Anderlecht) FREE

Jamie Collins (Fenerbahce) ₤ 1,100,000

Franco Montanari (AC Milan) £ 1,200,000

Abuda (AC Milan) FREE

-----------------------

₤ 5,500,000

</pre>

test <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_smile.gif

Dênis Noguiera (Corinthians) ₤ 6,500,000

Jake Robinson (Deportivo) ₤ 1,500,000

Jerko Leko (Parma) ₤ 13,750,000

Kieron Dyer (Newcastle Utd) ₤ 15,000,000

Damien Duff (Chelsea) ₤ 7,250,000

₤ 44,000,000

</pre>

wtf is line up icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

ssss ssssss ssssss

xxx xxx xxx

fff iuiouiuiouo jkkjjjkjkljlk

jk kjlk klllkl; </pre>

remove all please <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What and spoil our fun. icon_razz.gif

Be quiet you Scottish. icon_biggrin.gif Just start talking again after Scotland will finally qualify for a big tournament again icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Change the subject when your losing...go away little boy.

icon_frown.gif I am not a little boy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well stop acting like one icon_wink.gif . When people were having a wee laugh at your line-up attempts a big boy would have taken it like a man. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spurs1979:

_Cheap Shot!_

How can you expect Kozak to get anything _straight_ ?

icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jimbhoy was fun Mr. Matt Hooker. I responded with a joke back but probably the Scotland 5-0 loss is a bit harsh for him icon_smile.gif

But you are an unreliable guy that never responded when it was needed and didnt show up anymore without any comment. Don't react now on me then also.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spurs1979:

_Cheap Shot!_

How can you expect Kozak to get anything _straight_ ?

icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jimbhoy was fun Mr. Matt Hooker. I responded with a joke back but probably the Scotland 5-0 loss is a bit harsh for him icon_smile.gif

But you are an unreliable guy that never responded when it was needed and didnt show up anymore without any comment. Don't react now on me then also. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kozak why is it that you seem to be the only person to have a problem with Hooker but he's by far not the only person to not like you? icon_smile.gif. think about it

Maybe its different that I have a problem with unreliable people like mr Hooker.

You are only unhappy with me cause I didn't let you join our clan cause you was the slowest (and most egoistic ever) online player in the Euro game we organized. icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps I decided not to play because you publicly slagged me off without even asking me why I didnt make a session? If you'd taken the time to do that I'd have told you why & believe me the personal circumstances that meant I couldnt be there would have proved to you that it wasnt something I could have helped. (

As for being un-reliable? I have been a regular member of a few clans now & 1 thing I always do is turn up & if I cant then I tell the host why.

The post above was a simple joke & maybe because we're from different nations the humour is lost but anyone can see its a joke & nothing more.

I've never even responded to your comments before about me even though on many occassions you've slagged me off but you're a kid who needs to grow up. Think first before you speak & maybe most people wont think you're an absolute irritant to CMO.

If I recall correctly all you did was slag someone called Dogs off to me before I left your clan & having got to know Dogs since I can only think clearly what a complete idiot you are.

Next time you have something to say then say it to me & not on here where I have to find it a few days, weeks later.

icon13.gif

hehe@slag

People are entitled to their opinion i suppose but with regards this subject matter this is a small cm gaming forum and any personal disputes and quarrels have no place here.

Don't hang your dirty washing out in public lads, you both have had a say so this subject is over. Continue on MSN privately if you must!

Sir Hooker,

I have you on MSN but you have blocked me since you didnt turn up so I cant talk to you directly. So it's impossible icon_rolleyes.gif

Secondly I am no kid and doing good in business at the moment so dont say I am a kid please.

Thirdly I think Dogs is a good guy and I spoken to him in the past on MSN and he is still on my MSN. So please tell stories that aren't true.

P.S. this is the last time I reacted to you so hope you do the same to me. Thanks and let the funny off-topic banter continue please.

[ icon_smile.gifQUOTE]Originally posted by Kozak:

Sir Hooker,

I have you on MSN but you have blocked me since you didnt turn up so I cant talk to you directly. So it's impossible icon_rolleyes.gif

Secondly I am no kid and doing good in business at the moment so dont say I am a kid please.

Thirdly I think Dogs is a good guy and I spoken to him in the past on MSN and he is still on my MSN. So please tell stories that aren't true.

P.S. this is the last time I reacted to you so hope you do the same to me. Thanks and let the funny off-topic banter continue please.

I use a new e-mail address for msn messanger now which is why you dont see me & like Dogs said its closed. I reacted for the first time because I now run my own clan & comments about me which are un-true are not fair to be said in public without a response. I defend my repuation. You defend yours.

Subject closed & all the best with FM2005 clan icon_smile.gif

Archived