*Official* FMO Off Topic Thread (Part IX)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So anyone tried out fm online yet? Have any of you guys experienced the problem that seems to be being screamed about over in GQ?

I've not had chance to try it out yet with one thing and another, but hope to get a taster over the weekend in prep for the clan game restart.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

I would perhaps recommend waiting for first patch release before starting your games. This is a personal thought and not an educated statement icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tried it out over the weekend without any real noticeable issues. Didn't get any of the lag people have been complaining about and neither did the connected clients either. icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

who of the clans did start already without patch? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No issues so far. Enjoyable game in the conference for the EMA.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for any volunteers if possible to help me with an idea. With the number of struggling online players seemingly growing all the time I thought that, via my website, I could run a live help session or two. I have a chat room system installed on the site and have the ability to create numerous rooms that can be used.

Its not really feasible for me to do this on my own however so I'm looking to some of you experienced guys to see if I can get some volunteers to help. If you'd be interested/willing to help me with this give me a shout on MSN (its in the profile) or chuck me an email with your contact info.

thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...

Having read the FMO Awards thread, I noticed a user named Silverfox won a plethora of awards in the 2002/2003 awards. He is also the author of the Rules in the House Rules forum. I never knew the guy, but would like to know, what happened to him? It seems he made a significant contribution to this forum but no longer even has a profile... strange.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rdysn5 NEEDS Willies:

Having read the FMO Awards thread, I noticed a user named Silverfox won a plethora of awards in the 2002/2003 awards. He is also the author of the Rules in the House Rules forum. I never knew the guy, but would like to know, what happened to him? It seems he made a significant contribution to this forum but no longer even has a profile... strange. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

People like likking the mods' balls icon_rolleyes.gificon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rdysn5 NEEDS Willies:

Having read the FMO Awards thread, I noticed a user named Silverfox won a plethora of awards in the 2002/2003 awards. He is also the author of the Rules in the House Rules forum. I never knew the guy, but would like to know, what happened to him? It seems he made a significant contribution to this forum but no longer even has a profile... strange. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

People like likking the mods' balls icon_rolleyes.gificon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take it your talking from experience then? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DezMW:

Are you admitting to being involved at all there Mr Gold? icon_eek.gificon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at all, you have to be very special to be able to lick my balls! icon_biggrin.gif

But it was insiders information!!! icon_biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone solve the mystery of the missing EPL Challenge 03/04 thread?

I went looking for it this morning and couldn't find it.

I assumed one of the moderators had finally wised up and put it into the hall of fame, especially since its views surpassed all previous FMO efforts that are currently there. But to my surprise it wasn''t there either. icon_confused.gif

Don't tell me such a great thread has been lost?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BelfastNiall:

Can anyone solve the mystery of the missing EPL Challenge 03/04 thread?

I went looking for it this morning and couldn't find it.

I assumed one of the moderators had finally wised up and put it into the hall of fame, especially since its views surpassed all previous FMO efforts that are currently there. But to my surprise it wasn''t there either. icon_confused.gif

Don't tell me such a great thread has been lost? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most views doesn't mean top quality. icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Powlay posting! Wow icon_biggrin.gif

How do mate, how's life treating you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye i am not dead...yet.

Life is great, im busy busy busy. Getting married in November so the planning is taking up a lot of my time and also im going to be a father this year also. Scarey isnt it! MUHAHAHAH Mini ME!

So yeah, where i am at the moment only has AOhelL so im waiting for the 1 year contract to expire before we get in BT or someone and i can get online more and maybe...MAYBE play a game of FM or 2.

So whats new with you Golds, did you move again or what?

wow, 2 life sentences coming up for the Powster! who'd have thought!! icon_biggrin.gif

Have I moved again?, erm, when was the last time we spoke? was ages ago. Last time I moved was August.

We must catch up one of these days icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Powlay:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Powlay posting! Wow icon_biggrin.gif

How do mate, how's life treating you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye i am not dead...yet.

Life is great, im busy busy busy. Getting married in November so the planning is taking up a lot of my time and also im going to be a father this year also. Scarey isnt it! MUHAHAHAH Mini ME!

So yeah, where i am at the moment only has AOhelL so im waiting for the 1 year contract to expire before we get in BT or someone and i can get online more and maybe...MAYBE play a game of FM or 2.

So whats new with you Golds, did you move again or what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy flerking schnit mate. Been a long time. Is the wife the older woman you were seeing, Debbie was her name?

Chris getting married, ahhahaahahahhhaha icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

remember name the kid Al if it's a boy or Patrick icon_wink.gif

Archived