"2. Bundesliga has not finished in time for season update day" after removing relegation games

Ferney

[Edit: I forgot to mention that I am using FM17. Maybe that is important even though the editor is pretty much the same every year.]

Hey, I have encoutered a problem while editing the german league system and I am so frustrated right now. I've tried to solve the issue by myself for 1,5 days now but I can't solve it, so maybe you can help me.

What am I trying to do? I want to remove the relegation games from the german league system (they are called "Stage 1 - rele (cup") between Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga and also between 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga. But everytime I do this I can't verify the 2. Bundesliga because the editor says "2. Bundesliga has not finished in time for season update day". I have actually tried everything or at least very much:

• The season update day for Germany is set on 19. June just as it is by default
  • I have deleted "Stage 1 - rele (cup)" from both Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga and I have changed promotion rules under "stages -> league" settings. I set the value for promotion and relegation places to 3 and unchecked the boxed for top and bottom playoffs.
  • I deleted the entries for "Stages from other comps" for 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga because the are no playoffs anymore.
  • The date range for in every league is set to "Start Month: July, End Month: June" (in the competition tab)
  • I tried to set a date for "Last fixture date" under league settings and it is a day in May (20th or 27th of may) .
  • I deleted all entries under "fixture dates" that have something to do with the relegation cup.

It's not working: It always says "2. Bundesliga has not finished in time for season update day" when I try to verify the file (I can verify the Bundesliga but not the 2. Bundesliga even though I deleted the relegation there too). I have tried so many options and I am so frustrated. What have I done wrong? Or is it a bug in the editor?

To prove myself that I am not that stupid I tried to delete the relegation cup for the french league system and it worked out by using the same steps! Why does it not work for Germany?

#

Archived