FM19: Leeds United - Home of Bielsa's bucket

macca72

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 22:15, Coolio5 said:

I disabled transfers in the first window so I've just got the original squad. 

Wait what?!?!

So if you click that you start with the squad from last season and not the summer transfers?

EDIT: Ahh don't worry, realised how the disable transfer works now.

Edited by metallimuse

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently in my 2nd season, we ended up getting promoted as champions in my first season. Anyways we're having an amazing start to life in the premier league: sitting in 5th after 9 games. Highlight of the season so far was probably our convincing 5-1 win over man u, I was buzzing after the game.

Signed these players over the summer:

• Max aarons
  • John souttar
  • Lo celso (loan)
  • Riqui puig
  • pjaca

Tried to sign kurzwara as well but he wanted very big wages.

• 2 months later...

I am happy to start a new Leeds thread for FM20 and will try and do so in the next few days.

The initial post is unlikely to be something really elaborate though as I don't have the time to do this. If someone else is planning something really good then I am happy to step aside and let them go for it. If this is the case then please post on this thread and i will hold back on my attempt

Thank you

16 hours ago, sherifelgendy87 said:

Any recommended signings this year? I'm struggling to find good players in most positions 

Me too mate, so far a couple of decent free transfers in Alexander Milosevic and Ricardo Ferreira (highly recommend) , I brought in Vagnoman, he looks like he could be decent again and pretty versatile 

4 hours ago, Mardy said:

Me too mate, so far a couple of decent free transfers in Alexander Milosevic and Ricardo Ferreira (highly recommend) , I brought in Vagnoman, he looks like he could be decent again and pretty versatile 

In addition, Borna Sosa £6.5m, Francisco Trincao £1.5m (incredible!) and you can loan pietro pellegri with an optional future fee of around £16-17m

All 3 have potential to be mainstays in the premiership

• 1 month later...