[FM19] Media Logos

TopToffee

Looks like they are controlled by the graphics found in the skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\feed\profiles\ folder which you'll need to extract from the sitoolkit.fmf file. However it looks like you can only assign generic images to each media type rather than one per outlet.

However there is this line I've found in the logos folder (though it is disabled) which suggests it might be possible to assign logos to media sources:

<record from="falkirk herald" to="graphics/pictures/media_source/89038882/logo"/>

Though you'd likely need access to the editor to grab the ids, and I'm not sure where they would display.

18 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Looks like they are controlled by the graphics found in the skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\feed\profiles\ folder which you'll need to extract from the sitoolkit.fmf file. However it looks like you can only assign generic images to each media type rather than one per outlet.

However there is this line I've found in the logos folder (though it is disabled) which suggests it might be possible to assign logos to media sources:

<record from="falkirk herald" to="graphics/pictures/media_source/89038882/logo"/>

Though you'd likely need access to the editor to grab the ids, and I'm not sure where they would display.

Sounds too complicated for the likes of me. :lol: Hopefully someone more capable will have a look.

Archived