Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap Second season with spurs, have bought Aarons, Demir and Almada, Harvey Elliott among others. Using ME21.7TIMEKnap4231CP100ECP103, but now really struggling to score goals and have a lot of draws.  Need some help, to be honest. Any tips for new tactic?

Hi @knap. I'm using your Pilgrimage 4330. I've seen that your recommend using fast strikers for the SS attack position. But what type of striker (best role: Pressing forward, Advanced Forward, etc...) is better for this position? Do you think that strikers will do better than natural SS?

And for the AMC Att position? Also a striker, or a natural AMC?

Many tks for your amazing work.

@Tiago Guedes

I tend to ignore roles for players, the roles provide a structure for the tactic.

I would say a front 3 or SS 3 is ideally Mane Firmino Salah. The outside strikers will tend to be AMR/L ST. Pace Acceleration Finishing. In the middle a more creative player could be a fwd SS or AM.

This type of stiker works well in LL

936420749_Screenshot(574).thumb.png.7d8a83ea4061f8d1046084705f4a9598.png

Edited by knap

@NandaldiaN

In general as long as they can play position it should not give rise to any problems. In LL with a small squad you sometimes have to play players even out of position.

There are position filters if you need them , just Scout around for them

Champions league win in 6th (!) season with Plymouth Argyle, thanks to Beowulf 4-4-2. No tweaks or changes just plugged and played since the start.

Back to back promotions from league one (favourites for relegation in both seasons), followed by 13th, 14th, 3rd and 6th place finishes in the EPL and a crazy early Champions League Win.

Thanks Knap :thup:

6th Season Champions League Final.png

3rd season in with Forest and the "!!FM21.6DISRAELI GEARS41320VOL4P102fa" tactic. Season 1 unbeaten Championship, season 2 only 2 defeats, it was a total of something like 67 league games unbeaten. Season 3, definitely winning more and drawing less, but Arsenal battered me, 4-2 and all over me, plus a loss to Leicester 2-0 at their place. Still, 5 points clear at the top halfway in. After MK Dons in the screenshot we lost to Leicester then won the next 3 games.

image.thumb.png.a55fb071854c01075eb1fae906155469.png

image.thumb.png.f363378d5e98bbfd9027840c6054787c.png

1 hour ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

Champions league win in 6th (!) season with Plymouth Argyle, thanks to Beowulf 4-4-2. No tweaks or changes just plugged and played since the start.

Back to back promotions from league one (favourites for relegation in both seasons), followed by 13th, 14th, 3rd and 6th place finishes in the EPL and a crazy early Champions League Win.

Thanks Knap :thup:

6th Season Champions League Final.png

@PAFC_Dugout which is  this one?