Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jarich.

Yesterday I loaded a FM 19 Tactic into FM 20 so I could load it into FM 21 precisely, and it still works.

According to SI there were no actual ME changes. Because of RNG it is not easy to tell if any tactic performs exactly the same as an an older ME.

I completely disagree with everyone saying that the ME hasn't changed since the last update. None of the tactics I was using are performing to the same level and away games have all of a sudden become so inconsistent again! I was actually really enjoying FM on 21.4 but this new update has killed the game for me!

3 minutes ago, knap said:

@Wallings11

Have you noticed any change in AI ?

Yea, they seem to take their chances much better and i've found that long balls over the top are the main source of theit goals again. Especially when you're the away team, the AI seems to be far more overpowered at home than they were on the previous updates. Feels like FM20 again

20 minutes ago, Wallings11 said:

Yea, they seem to take their chances much better and i've found that long balls over the top are the main source of theit goals again. Especially when you're the away team, the AI seems to be far more overpowered at home than they were on the previous updates. Feels like FM20 again

Agree. Away games have become ridiculous. Balls over the top or from my own throw ins are where most of the AI goals are coming from. 
Does anyone have any suggestions? Lower defensive line maybe?

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Samuel777

Pre or post update

@knap

Pre-update as I have just finished the season yesterday evening before the patch went live and fortunately lol, because my save could have been ruined lol.

Please test the tactic in latest ME to see if any tweaks needed.

Don't want to start the new season without being sure!

Edited by Samuel777

FM21.4ROUTE66KnapREGROUPP108FA

Middlesbrough Test. 

Update seems to have given more players green ratings, lowest points so far but still a great result, Brentford seem to win a lot of these tests

Strikers scored 45 between them. 

1573128612_442-87-League.thumb.PNG.4459158eaf799f6331428873bdac9ad6.PNG

442 - 87 - Squad.PNG

Playing second season with west ham with beowulf 442 and warrior, was on course to championaleague, after the update tactic became inconsistent and finished 6th. Especially away even with cautious mentality I was countered so many times

Which tactic to use for 21.5 me

@knap, I asked you before... Sorry to bother you again.

But can you please take a look at the tactic below, which is your own tactic. On ME21.4 it worked perfectly, but I have a lot of problems in scoring goals on ME21.5 Is it possible for you to change it to ME21.5, as it seems that it works differently in that tactic.

FM 21.4 ME

HOLY GHOST FIRE 4330 DW P107 EC FA