• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, ilyes92300 said:

Hello link plz ? 

It's originally posted here

FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List - Page 365 - Tactics Sharing Centre (Upload/Download) - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

I have been able to end the season today and this was the final league table

900763386_SkyBetChampionship_Stages.thumb.png.eb26000816ee8d2d0099ec05e15ed63e.png

Been employing FM21.4BlackEchoKnap4321OXP106 and 1905345358_FM21.4TeaforOneKnap4411P103ECCC for the 2nd half of the season for a bit of variation, links -

Original 4411 by knap

FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List - Page 358 - Tactics Sharing Centre (Upload/Download) - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

Original 4321 by knap

FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List - Page 370 - Tactics Sharing Centre (Upload/Download) - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

Tactics I actually used ingame with tweaks I've done on defence

https://filebin.net/ut8kvydffc6s58fj/4321_by_knap_def_line.fmf?t=mafha43i

https://filebin.net/ut8kvydffc6s58fj/4411_by_knap_def_line_.fmf?t=mafha43i

The only reason I have been using these tactics is because they are (some) of the best lone top formations knap made for FM21 and thus suited the Rovers squad quite well. 

The strikerless and 2 AMC tactics with the attacking MC in the hole are still killing the engine and a lot more potent in attack, but you need good strikers who can play AMC to use them

Edited by AllInAll
Corrected link for the 23221

Match engine looks pretty much the same after winter patch, except maybe for some small changes to set pieces. Was scoring at very good rate from corner and especially long throw in routine, now they seem less effective. Small sample, but maybe something to review.

Hey, I'm currently starting a new save with Beşiktaş and I couldn't find or design a good tactic for them. I have good IF's on both sides but both have low finishing and my only good finishers are my forwards and one Mezzalla in the MC position. Which one of your tactics you will recommend to me? Thanks.

10 hours ago, kandersson said:

Match engine looks pretty much the same after winter patch, except maybe for some small changes to set pieces. Was scoring at very good rate from corner and especially long throw in routine, now they seem less effective. Small sample, but maybe something to review.

In my limited run of games on the new patch I am scoring just as many goals from corners/long-throws as before. Could just be variance in your game (or mine).

Continued using HGF 4132 and killing it on the new patch, patch appears to have changed nothing.

9 minutes ago, AaronRedDevil said:

In my limited run of games on the new patch I am scoring just as many goals from corners/long-throws as before. Could just be variance in your game (or mine).

Continued using HGF 4132 and killing it on the new patch, patch appears to have changed nothing.

Yeah could be just a small sample or perception, for some reasons goalkeeper have looked more comfortable dealing with long throws in my last matches after patch.

21 minutes ago, AaronRedDevil said:

Which one in particular do you use? 

33 minutes ago, AaronRedDevil said:

În runda mea limitată de jocuri pe noul patch, marcez la fel de multe goluri din corneruri și aruncări lungi ca înainte. Ar putea fi doar varianță în jocul tău (sau al meu).

Continuând să folosiți HGF 4132 și să-l ucideți pe noul patch, patch-ul pare să nu fi schimbat nimic.

link for tactic, pls

6 minutes ago, knap said:

The Prof has sorted google docs so you can sort the 21.6 tests. If I missed any let me know.

@basheer

I've tweaked it again since then, but good interplay for goals. The 442 is on the lower league tab.

The Beowulf 442 link on lower league tab seems to be broken

Edit: only for Dulwich that is

Edited by Augustin1979
more info

43 minutes ago, knap said:

The Prof has sorted google docs so you can sort the 21.6 tests. If I missed any let me know.

@basheer

I've tweaked it again since then, but good interplay for goals. The 442 is on the lower league tab.

Sorry sir.. i saw a lot of Beowulf 442.. which one u used exactly sir? Sorry very sorry

@Rengarfloki @smlrch1892

This is the tactic I use: https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/451185-fm-21-fm-20-tactic-list-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/page/363/?tab=comments#comment-12864810

Changes I made and start all games with are:

Mentality: Positive

Defensive Line: Standard

Tackling: Removed 'Get Stuck In'

In the screenshot you can see latest results, I think the new patch was from around the Burnley game. So still doing amazingly well. Playing as Man Utd, 3rd season with very good team.

image.png.33560d43198de4377ef25973db9f21dd.png

My defensive tactic (which I do not use much) is a 4141: https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/451185-fm-21-fm-20-tactic-list-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/?do=findComment&comment=12903872

Mentality: Balanced

An example when I used it was Liverpool away, was leading 1-0 but saw in highlights (I watch Key only) that they were getting many chances.

After conceding a penalty (which was saved) I changed to the 4141 and ended up winning 4-0.

image.png.075fdb5035533c749199459d65057ee4.png

I also changed to the 4141 during the Carabao Cup Final since I played my reserve players who were not very match-fit and also had not played together as a team.

1 hour ago, AaronRedDevil said:

@Rengarfloki @smlrch1892

This is the tactic I use: https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/451185-fm-21-fm-20-tactic-list-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/page/363/?tab=comments#comment-12864810

Changes I made and start all games with are:

Mentality: Positive

In the screenshot you can see latest results, I think the new patch was from around the Burnley game. So still doing amazingly well. Playing as Man Utd, 3rd season with very good team.

image.png.33560d43198de4377ef25973db9f21dd.png

My defensive tactic (which I do not use much) is a 4141: https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/451185-fm-21-fm-20-tactic-list-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/?do=findComment&comment=12903872

Mentality: Balanced

An example when I used it was Liverpool away, was leading 1-0 but saw in highlights (I watch Key only) that they were getting many chances.

After conceding a penalty (which was saved) I changed to the 4141 and ended up winning 4-0.

image.png.075fdb5035533c749199459d65057ee4.png

I also changed to the 4141 during the Carabao Cup Final since I played my reserve players who were not very match-fit and also had not played together as a team.

Which tactic are u playing with as there is a few on their??