FM HUB DISCORD 

Just ask for an invite

Weighted attributes Pdf

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Filters from The Prof

filters_110854 (1).zip182.39 kB · 25 downloads

TEST RESULTS

You can use results in a few ways.

Top covers say top 5 Clubs in Division Mid the next 7 and then under dog.

Just use totals as an all round tactic.

Use best top at home and best underdog away or difficult games.

You can mix and match with your preferred formations.

It is just a guide to help identify right tactic.

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings, and KINGSTONIAN 4141 would be my choice.

I use 3 DLs std higher much higher. If AI are going for balls over top then std but if AI attacking you can leave at higher ormuch higher. 

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

I use Cautious positive and attacking mentalities.

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Use 4141 formation

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by go

ing to defend or no nonsense FB

Use Defend on DM or most defensive MC

Change mentality Positive/cautious

Add Time wasting

Change from counter press and counter and full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

SHOUTS FROM CADON

Calm Down (win by 1 goal diff) -

Praise (win by 2 goal diff) -

Berate (loss by 2 goal diff) -

Demand More (loss by 1 goal diff or draw)

TRAINING

(39) THE ONLY Training Schedules YOU will need for Football Manager 2021 - YouTube

MARTINHO Guide to set up for Clubs especially Newcastle

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

Well season three is intense, the extra games in the Champions League have left me players on holiday almost every week trying to recover, thought I was out at the semi-final stage, but what a comeback! The league is far from over, tired players left right and centre.... nail biting but again, amazing for 3rd season! Disraeli Gears is game changing for me!

image.thumb.png.500cb9e3677e151a0076f4b0502d9bd3.png

image.thumb.png.c9104845e1ace5e4334b623cbca7540d.png

image.thumb.png.05936fe0d8f163b1f35943e81ccaccba.png

22 hours ago, knap said:

@Scruffer23

You are looking for best available. Salah is about as good as you can get, so you can work down from Salah or from Screenshot above try to add 1 for eac league.

There are filters available.

Short term yes. Long term, I'd go with the obvious-Haaland, IF you can afford him.  He was already at Man City when I joined them in '25. 

A beast. Only thing that would stop him was injuries. 

Stats.thumb.jpg.69168be6db995a11ff41739de9652122.jpg

Edited by Heywood JaBlowme

@Kenty7well looking at ur team now, seems more like u have a lot of wonderkids like demar and moukoko, i think thats the main reason not the tactic xD 2023 and moukoko demar almada chukweze...

seems like its raining money in ur save

Edited by NandaldiaN

3 hours ago, NandaldiaN said:

@Kenty7well looking at ur team now, seems more like u have a lot of wonderkids like demar and moukoko, i think thats the main reason not the tactic xD 2023 and moukoko demar almada chukweze...

seems like its raining money in ur save

Not sure what you're getting at here. I've played as Forest and in my third season I had even more "wonderkids" then he has there I think the tactic is working very well. 

It's not hard to change your squad around if you're aggressive with your transfers.

3 hours ago, Kenty7 said:

Well season three is intense, the extra games in the Champions League have left me players on holiday almost every week trying to recover, thought I was out at the semi-final stage, but what a comeback! The league is far from over, tired players left right and centre.... nail biting but again, amazing for 3rd season! Disraeli Gears is game changing for me!

image.thumb.png.500cb9e3677e151a0076f4b0502d9bd3.png

image.thumb.png.c9104845e1ace5e4334b623cbca7540d.png

image.thumb.png.05936fe0d8f163b1f35943e81ccaccba.png

Looking good mate. Which version of Disraeli gears are you using?

52 minutes ago, Cult of Football Manager said:

Not sure what you're getting at here. I've played as Forest and in my third season I had even more "wonderkids" then he has there I think the tactic is working very well. 

It's not hard to change your squad around if you're aggressive with your transfers.

i really dont know the econony of Forest but ive played with low tier first division and actually in a save with 2nd div low tier club and i cant have this team in 2 years. probably forest has more economy thank i think. That was my point in my comment.

with such a really good players i think the tactic doesnt matter compared to a low club... i mean... every knap tactic is winning EPL in holiday test with liverpool.

Edited by NandaldiaN

@NandaldiaN it's a fair challenge, but didn't have those players in year 1 or 2, it's my third year in fairness rather than 2nd. And I just beat Utd 2-1 to win the league :-D Also into the CL final, no idea how, Inter should have battered me, Liverpool in the semi's I was convinced I was out and got a right freak result, tanked them.

• Moukoko was free - First time I've ever signed him, he's been OK, but playing as a right winger so not natural for him
  • Almada was £10m, bought him in year one on a staggered deal
  • Demir £22m (he was most of my budget the year I got promoted) but again, staggered payments
  • Worth noting Cyrus Christie has 46 appearances this year (free), in the original squad
  • Lorius Karius (also free) has 49 to date
  • Chris Mepham (£20m staggered & a P/X of a youngster) from Bournemouth has 44
  • Chukwueze was £5.75m and listed, wanted to leave Villareal, was on loan at Crystal Palace last year.
  • Brennan Johnson has 10 starts and 17 from the bench from the original squad
  • Curtis Jones is on loan and easily my best player
  • Joe Worrall 34 appearances from the original squad
  • Scott McKenna made 28 appearances before I sold him for £7m, needed to make ends meet, from the original squad
  • Lolley, Freeman, Ribeiro, Soh, Carvalho are all original squad members and all have 10 or more appearances.

Forest promoted usually get about £35m to spend, then it's down to what you can raise and the deals you make. One of the reasons I like the save is they have "decent" money, a good fanbase that can be grown in later years and a board that generally invest. I like to play for the finances as well as the football, get a kick from staggering payments and using prize money to keep the money levelled off, hopefully with a few wonderkids I can start to make money in the latter years and/or sell 1 or 2 for big bucks.

Plus all my deals are staggered over 3 years, always, never pay up front! Fair point the team is improved, you're right there, but not that good, no way I should have won the prem, the tactic is definitely playing a big part.

image.thumb.png.ad150da6e4e61a42c44e6dd03109668b.png

18 minutes ago, Kenty7 said:

The attached version, can't speak highly enough of @knap's work on this, it's made the game really enjoyable for me!

2053371212_!!FM21.6DISRAELIGEARS41320VOL4P102fa.fmf 45.41 kB · 1 download

I've used this before and results have been pretty decent so was just making sure I should stick with it. Only complaint I would have is that my dm and my cm to some extent have pretty low match ratings no matter who I use. But I guess what's important is the end result.

1 more question, do you find it's better when you have a left footed IWB on the right and the opposite on the left side?

Edited by mighty237

6 minutes ago, mighty237 said:

I've used this before and results have been pretty decent so was just making sure I should stick with it. Only complaint I would have is that my dm and my cm to some extent have pretty low match ratings no matter who I use. But I guess what's important is the end result.

1 more question, do you find it's better when you have a left footed IWB on the right and the opposite on the left side?

To be honest, usually I'd have right footed on the right and vice versa, but Christie (RB) has been playing LB and done pretty decent to be fair. Not breathtaking, 5 assists and a goal in 46 appearances, but steady and balances the side. They do duck inside the wingers a bit when pressing forward but I've not seen huge differences playing right or left footed players in either role.

My DM has dreadful ratings constantly but my CM, Curtis Jones who's just extended his loan for a third season was last years top scorer with 26 goals and 7 assists, avg. 7.29 over 34 appearances.

Edited by Kenty7
Spelling error

Hey Knap, loving your 451 formations! A question on the latest Warrior 451, would you think it would be ok to use a Winger on the right and an Inside forward on the left? As I can see, there are no differences between the two 451 Warrior tactics apart from the winger / insider forward roles.