Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

12 hours ago, Kenty7 said:

@NandaldiaN it's a fair challenge, but didn't have those players in year 1 or 2, it's my third year in fairness rather than 2nd. And I just beat Utd 2-1 to win the league :-D Also into the CL final, no idea how, Inter should have battered me, Liverpool in the semi's I was convinced I was out and got a right freak result, tanked them.

• Moukoko was free - First time I've ever signed him, he's been OK, but playing as a right winger so not natural for him
  • Almada was £10m, bought him in year one on a staggered deal
  • Demir £22m (he was most of my budget the year I got promoted) but again, staggered payments
  • Worth noting Cyrus Christie has 46 appearances this year (free), in the original squad
  • Lorius Karius (also free) has 49 to date
  • Chris Mepham (£20m staggered & a P/X of a youngster) from Bournemouth has 44
  • Chukwueze was £5.75m and listed, wanted to leave Villareal, was on loan at Crystal Palace last year.
  • Brennan Johnson has 10 starts and 17 from the bench from the original squad
  • Curtis Jones is on loan and easily my best player
  • Joe Worrall 34 appearances from the original squad
  • Scott McKenna made 28 appearances before I sold him for £7m, needed to make ends meet, from the original squad
  • Lolley, Freeman, Ribeiro, Soh, Carvalho are all original squad members and all have 10 or more appearances.

Forest promoted usually get about £35m to spend, then it's down to what you can raise and the deals you make. One of the reasons I like the save is they have "decent" money, a good fanbase that can be grown in later years and a board that generally invest. I like to play for the finances as well as the football, get a kick from staggering payments and using prize money to keep the money levelled off, hopefully with a few wonderkids I can start to make money in the latter years and/or sell 1 or 2 for big bucks.

Plus all my deals are staggered over 3 years, always, never pay up front! Fair point the team is improved, you're right there, but not that good, no way I should have won the prem, the tactic is definitely playing a big part.

image.thumb.png.ad150da6e4e61a42c44e6dd03109668b.png

And season 3 over, Champions of Europe!!!!!

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, knap said:

@GKorr

I cab test the mix. Which side foe IF?

Well there are a few thinks I took in mind:

- The most standard combination would be AMR - Winger / AML - Inside forward - Inverted Winger

- The Inverted winger role can utilize the same additional PIs the winger has, the Insider forward does not have any additional PIs

- The WB on the left sits narrower, therefore an inside forward on the left wouldn't make much sense

- I would try the combos Winger / Inside Forward and Winger / Inverted winger personally.

I love that you take the time to answer to comments and questions. You sir are a legend!

2 hours ago, mickyt11 said:

Exploit as in it's not realistic to true life you mean? 

This game will never be true to life due to the ME and the graphics, you have to clear your mind of that and see it as a bit of fun, get yourself a tactic and enjoy the ups and downs of the game.

2 minutes ago, jc1 said:

This game will never be true to life due to the ME and the graphics, you have to clear your mind of that and see it as a bit of fun, get yourself a tactic and enjoy the ups and downs of the game.

That's why i always play in commentary only mode. Always have done since championship manager days.

1 minute ago, gooders11 said:

That's why i always play in commentary only mode. Always have done since championship manager days.

Don't get me wrong, it's great seeing the team playing in 3D match mode but the little ME bugs are highlighted even more which makes it frustrating at times. It's still great seeing a good passage of play and your striker chip the keeper to win the game.

On 02/04/2021 at 10:22, knap said:

ME 21.7

HOLY GHOST FIRE 4132 NarrowAF P102 ALL CUPS

ME21.7HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap4132NAFP102ALLCUPS.fmf 45.68 kB · 103 downloads

932963503_Screenshot(611).thumb.png.30a36dcadfae762ebf2a8d5fe09d4133.png

You know, isnt that the old 'Diablo' formation? The two forwards would run to the wings pulling the oppositions centrebacks with them leaving a great big hole for the CM to run through the middle and score 100+ goals?

Had a wee test with my Hibernian side with 3 of the tactics to see what was best, I forgot to to take screenshots but that won't matter.

V&F 4132 P102 ECFA   Pts 102   Goals for 121 Against 34

Beowulf 442WP106CCSalah  Pts 106  GF 128  Against 39

Echoes 4231 MXP 106ECCC  Pts 105  GF136  Against 21

So Echoes 4231 comes out best but TBH they all worked really well, the other 2 tactics expose you a wee bit at the back but you score enough so that doesn't make much difference.

Edited by jc1

Guest Darkness89
2 hours ago, jc1 said:

Had a wee test with my Hibernian side with 3 of the tactics to see what was best, I forgot to to take screenshots but that won't matter.

V&F 4132 P102 ECFA   Pts 102   Goals for 121 Against 34

Beowulf 442WP106CCSalah  Pts 106  GF 128  Against 39

Echoes 4231 MXP 106ECCC  Pts 105  GF136  Against 21

So Echoes 4231 comes out best but TBH they all worked really well, the other 2 tactics expose you a wee bit at the back but you score enough so that doesn't make much difference.

Echoes 4231 MXP 106ECCC 105

Where can i find the link?