Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minuti fa, sebel ha scritto:

@knap I'm using your 22BETAPARISKnapPar1sLVER4231SSIFP104  tactic (FM22), great results and lovely football, however, I'm receiving too many yellow cards per game. Is there a way around without damaging the tactic? 

Thanks and great job ;)

turn off tackle hard

Il y a 13 heures, knap a dit :

@sebel

Best way is in game management - If in control take off get stuck in or if a player is carded take off PI.

Can also change to regroup to control a game .

@knap Will it damage the tactic if I remove the "tackle hard" PI on the x2 MC and x2 WB ?

What are the benefits of using this PI ?

Edited by sebel

@sebel

In general i would say that any change may weaken the tactic. However tactic set ups deal with fine margins so for example get stuck in may add 2 pts to a tactic over a season. As lng as you still get the expected results it should not be a problem but it is not a tested option

19 hours ago, Kiss The Rain said:

4-2-3-1 Echoes Tweak great tactics for strong team. at home I usually play offensively, in European competitions I play more defensively against strong teams. In the table, I went on vacation at the beginning of the seasontop1.thumb.png.5e720b11e05414cd304dc93d27522b6f.png

9-2.png

Can you provide the link for the download of this tweaked tactic please?

1 hour ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

If my players could convert on 30% of CCC's, my team would probably average a goal differential of 5. I wanna punch my monitor. Can't stay with one tactic for too long before the AI figures it out. But no, the "AI does not adjust to your tactics". 

My shocked face. 

Yup. Totally agree with this. Finding the woodwork is most often the opposition’s best player too. Going to have to switch from Echoes to a proper underdog tactic, I think. 

Edited by kerrdavidson95

I can't seem to find a very good tactic for a sub top team.

In my save with Newcastle obviously i do not expect to destroy liverpool etc. but despite improving the team it seems impossible to keep up and get those results that actually make a tactic GOOD like it used to happen in the past versions, I tried almost every tactic, they work well with top teams but when you don't have the best team... 

@jjacopoi think club reputation still plays a big part and has always been a bummer in long-term saves -- even if you DID have a great Newcastle team with some of the best players in the game, their lower club reputation (coded into the game) would make them underdogs against Liverpool even at home. It takes multiple seasons of sustained improvement and success (strong CL finishes, a Carabao Cup win here or there, etc) until your long-term club save has a reputation equal to the big dogs and you don't have to worry as much about getting stomped by them.

1 ora fa, daniel.camponovo ha scritto:

@jjacopoi think club reputation still plays a big part and has always been a bummer in long-term saves -- even if you DID have a great Newcastle team with some of the best players in the game, their lower club reputation (coded into the game) would make them underdogs against Liverpool even at home. It takes multiple seasons of sustained improvement and success (strong CL finishes, a Carabao Cup win here or there, etc) until your long-term club save has a reputation equal to the big dogs and you don't have to worry as much about getting stomped by them.

I didn't make a great team because I don't like to do that usually nor I had the chance cause of not enough money/players not wanting to join a team like newcastle, but that isn't the problem

In the last versions I was able to make a good underdog team and battle right away in the prem with norwich/sunderland etc. just because the tactics were that good (even if that wasn't 100% realistic, obviously) and IMO that's what makes playing this game fun (at least for me) 

speaking of realism, it seems like they have not fixed the bug of players asking you way more in order to sign for your team, just for them to reject you anyway and sign for less money with another team. I.E. Liverpool signed Mbappé on a free for 11m per year wages haha

Edited by jjacopo

21 hours ago, kerrdavidson95 said:

Yup. Totally agree with this. Finding the woodwork is most often the opposition’s best player too. Going to have to switch from Echoes to a proper underdog tactic, I think. 

This has to be a bug, I think I hit the bar about 5 or 6 times every single match, and so do the oppsition

17 hours ago, jepguardiola10 said:

@knap

Best 433 for fm 22?

Echoes or Preachin Blues?

Only one 433 Beta that I see ATM. Works quite well at home with Attack mentality. Plenty of goals but, depending on your defenders, you can concede a lot as well. It's fun to watch though. Defense be damned-like Bielsa's mentality. 

Loved Knap tactics since FM20, keep up amazing work

FM22 Beta save - Cambridge United

1st season - 2nd in League One - Knap 3412

2nd season - really struggled in championship - expected to finish bottom but couldn't get any tactics working, so tweaked the 4231  went extremely urgent and goalie to kick over defence   

AF

IF AM IF

DLP DLP (double pivot) 

CWB BPD BPD CWD

SK

But in season 3 i'm now challenging for playoffs! its amazing

Edited by jimiscarr

9 hours ago, jjacopo said:

I can't seem to find a very good tactic for a sub top team.

In my save with Newcastle obviously i do not expect to destroy liverpool etc. but despite improving the team it seems impossible to keep up and get those results that actually make a tactic GOOD like it used to happen in the past versions, I tried almost every tactic, they work well with top teams but when you don't have the best team... 

I tried Newcastle, CL spot is easy to grap and most of time I win the league in the 2nd season. For sub top teams like this you can just stick with a tactic with 2 ST. If you are playing Newcastle most of time your team are all new kids and need some time to gel. Make sure you go to training and slot in Team-bonding and Teamwork sessions.

Edited by longruoi1

Can anybody recommend a tactic for a complete underdog? So far I've been using the 4141 tactic and while it's been ok, I just don't seem to have any consistency with it, and if we go a goal down then we dont seem to create enough chances to get back into the game.

On 31/10/2021 at 21:45, Kiss The Rain said:

4-2-3-1 Echoes Tweak great tactics for strong team. at home I usually play offensively, in European competitions I play more defensively against strong teams. In the table, I went on vacation at the beginning of the seasontop1.thumb.png.5e720b11e05414cd304dc93d27522b6f.png

9-2.png

Can u upload The tweaked one 

3 hours ago, szary087 said:

Arę the going to change ME? I dont know when start playing, on beta or wait fot full version

Yeah they will change/improve the ME for final release but it's up to you if you want to play beta until the game is released, as you can always carry over your save but think you need to start a new save for ME changes