Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 15/11/2021 at 16:32, Pvfcfan said:

I’m using this away from home for my Port Vale save and it’s very good. I use the Warrior41321P108 for home matches and I’m walking the league with about 12 games to go. 

I just noticed that Knap stated that using inverted wingers rather than inside forwards is better for the new iteration of the match engine. Has anybody done this and what are the results like? I will try this on the PreachinBlues451 and update accordingly if I see any significant difference.

Tweeked HGF - all instructions remain the same, but wingers performed amazing when moved up to IW, with AM moved back to a B2B. 

Defending corner routine changed to provide a threat on the counter, long throws changed to make the most of 2 big men up front. 

Won all cups (despite being drawn away to liverpool, man u, chelsea and spurs twice in FA / CC), 1 (undeserved!) loss all season to CR7 on the back post and de Gea having the game of his life. 37 match winning streak. Haaland 77 goals (with 4 missed pens). 

1.PNG

2.PNG

HGF atk.fmf

13 hours ago, SmashtonGate84 said:

Hey all, need a recommendation on a tactic for my 2nd season in charge. I managed to get Bristol City promoted to the EPL via the playoff's, mainly using the Beta Warrier 4132 tactic, which scored plenty of goals, but it was a bit leaky in defence.

I am thinking I will try and play a 4-5-1 type formation, I am expected to get relegated, so basically looking to try and avoid that. Thought maybe the PreachinBlues tactics could work?  I can't play as attacking as what I did in the Championship as I suspect I will get murdered.

Thoughts?

this is what i need, a stable tactic for first season in the prem

These are the best tested tactics with Villa, although I expect a ME update soon

22BETABEOWULFKnap424IFP105ECFA

FM21.7WARRIORKnapSW442MZP107ALLCUPS

22BETAMEARGUSknap3412P100

VercettiBlues451

FM22SICILIAN4222KnapVOL3AFP106ALLCUPS.fmf

Paris IWBs

22BETAPARISKnapPar1sLVER4231SSIFP104

FM21.4PaeisienneWalkwaysKnapPar1s4231P100

22BETAPILGRIMAGEKnapIWB4132NP102ECCC

FM22WARRIORKnap4222P100ECFA

ME21.7HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap442P251

22BETAPreachinBluesKnap451P105ECCC

Hey @knap !

Season 3 with OGC Nice, having great results with your FM 22 WARRIOR 4231 VA P103 (both CL and L1), however, I can't manage against PSG and top 5 teams in Europe (both away and home games). I brought some mentality changes and also tried your WARRIOR's 4222 but without success - Can you recommend a tactic or tweaks that could provide me better chances?

Thanks boss ;)

Edited by sebel

il y a 14 minutes, knap a dit :

@knas   @sebel

I have had luck in the past using a SUS Tactic in the manner of Park the Bus.

An alternative is to try the opposite llike KASHMIR 433

@knap Oh yes - I do have that famous SUS one:

It's not very "joga-bonito" but indeed it is very usefulll ;) I'll try KASHIMIR 433. Thanks !

18 minutes ago, avonseller said:

What shape does it have in buildup/attack? Looks too weird lol

It's a total mess and the AI doesn't know what to do, most of the time the AMC is unmarked. 

It's chaos but it's fun to watch, just like the state of the ME at the moment.

@knap would you recommend the Preachin Blues tactics for newly promoted sides? as mentioned earlier, I am looking for a tactic for my newly promoted Bristol City team. Tbh probably not an issue if I get hammered by the top sides, but get results against mid table teams and lower....

44 minutes ago, SmashtonGate84 said:

@knap would you recommend the Preachin Blues tactics for newly promoted sides? as mentioned earlier, I am looking for a tactic for my newly promoted Bristol City team. Tbh probably not an issue if I get hammered by the top sides, but get results against mid table teams and lower....

You can cheese the 2nd season like this: use Kashmir2323, then sign Lucca and set him attack near post in corners. Make sure you have two good corner takers of each leg and that's all.

Edited by longruoi1