Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

Thanks to @knapSeason #3 with Arsenal was an undefeated one in the league. Lost 2 matches all season. FA Cup Semi to Liverpool and UCL Final vs Real Madrid. Used BEOWULF424IFP105. Will start a new save with same tactic to see if it still performs well with the new ME update as most of this season was done on the previous match engine. Near post corners were ofcourse OP but didn't notice a significant drop off in the last couple games I played with the new ME.

1150595535_EPLTable.thumb.JPG.f049188bd5052580566c3750eb47fa1d.JPG

2047421439_Arsenalsquad2.thumb.JPG.c686eb53d345c1c6444e08631312c9be.JPG

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/11/2021 at 07:31, knap said:

This has been the best before the ME update, but the effectivity has significantly dropped after the update. Just my experience so far, in particular the quality of attacking, midfielders are unable to complete a number of foward passes, the ops defencers are much quickly to down to their position to be prepared to stop my passes, and the crossing from both wings is not getting great outcome as before. (corner is not getting many goal as expected from the ME update)  

@knap would you like to update this in near future? Thanks a lot. I am a big fans of attacking tactic.

Edited by stephen_huo

2 hours ago, fermcr1 said:

Unfortunately these tactics don't work well with average or underdog teams on this new ME.

Everything good comes to an end...

I have tested with Brentford (predicted 18th) on the latest patch and everything is working the same, minus less corners being scored. 

If you go back a page the results are posted. 

24 minutes ago, LVercetti said:

I have tested with Brentford (predicted 18th) on the latest patch and everything is working the same, minus less corners being scored. 

If you go back a page the results are posted. 

Brentford has a decent team. The predicted 18th is misleading. Try the tactics with teams like Watford or Burnley.

3 hours ago, stephen_huo said:

This has been the best before the ME update, but the effectivity has significantly dropped after the update. Just my experience so far, in particular the quality of attacking, midfielders are unable to complete a number of foward passes, the ops defencers are much quickly to down to their position to be prepared to stop my passes, and the crossing from both wings is not getting great outcome as before. (corner is not getting many goal as expected from the ME update)  

@knap would you like to update this in near future? Thanks a lot. I am a big fans of attacking tactic.

I'd like to see an update of KASHMIR 433 P101 EC CC. I'm a fun too!

2 hours ago, kollitos said:

hello friend. can you please "polish" FM22PARISKnapPar1sLVER4231SSIWP110CC for the new M.E? seems to be leaking a little bit more goals than used to and despite good shots and xgoals scores less.. can you please check?

Thanks in advance

+1

14 hours ago, Giraffin said:

I will post some pictures as soon as I can, caught up in work atm

Any update with this mate ? I"m eager to see I've just had a 1000+ pass game myself with Newcastle in the first season and just want to see how things are working for you. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share it publicly !

Thanks mate!