Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bradjc94

Without sliders you can't really see how TIs  effect the tactic. I have changed from throw to WBs to use BPDs which will naturally play out from back. The TI will probably shorten passing to froce play out from back more.. Overall the current set up appears to give better results than the older set up.

39 minutes ago, knap said:

@Bradjc94

Without sliders you can't really see how TIs  effect the tactic. I have changed from throw to WBs to use BPDs which will naturally play out from back. The TI will probably shorten passing to froce play out from back more.. Overall the current set up appears to give better results than the older set up.

Interesting, thanks for the reply, appreciate all the work you do!

Anyone else really struggling with home form? Last season I got 14 more points away from home and this season I have won all 7 away and only won 1 in 7 at home!

using the Kashmir 451 with false 9.

even switching to 4231 at home has no improvement. 

3 hours ago, knap said:

@Arrows

I would assume AI have gone very defensive. I would try 41122 as has more fire power up front but still has DM

You think 41122 can score more goals than 4123 and 4213? Still having very good results with those but might switch if 41122 can score more :D

20 minutes ago, knap said:

@kandersson

41122 is top GD on hub test Lpool top is 433/4123 but 424 is not narrow

Thanks. Find it easier to build squads for narrow formations esp three strikers but I like 424 shape with AF-F9 partnership and seems very strong in your tests.

@knap
the argus 352 f9 has corrupted values in the test? 300 pts? i am struggeling  as Leverkusen with 451 atm, any suggestions? tried many different ones, but does not seems to score
would u reccomend 4123 or the argus one

Edited by Busload

Cannot fe

6 hours ago, knap said:

@Arrows

I would assume AI have gone very defensive. I would try 41122 as has more fire power up front but still has DM

I cannot get over the difference. Undefeated in 15 away games, won 4 in 15 at home and lost to each of the bottom 3. So weird.

even trying 41122 at home. Something has changed with the ME.

@Arrows

No ME change but can just be an unlucky streak.

Kandersson suggestion of 4123 or 433 is another option or sometimes it may be worth being more patient at home and lower mentality.

1 hour ago, bigmen said:

Yeah im pretty sure they changed something about the ME. Before the last patch i played a whole season as R. Madrid with ECHOES 451 (P108ECCC) P101 ALL CUPS and only lost 2 games. Now i started a new save with R. Madrid again but i had +15 draws/loses, even against bad teams.

Nothing has been changed regarding match engine. It's normal to have different results, otherwise game should have been scripted - which is not.

@bigmen

You can check ME version under game status.I am not certain if the ME includes factors such as AI Tactics or team talks etc

Sometimes on a lucky run or start confidence is boosted and you get on a good run. This can happen with unlucky results and confidence drops.

The problem is that there are many random factors that could change results but for some reason these are highlighted on a update.

Morning Knap, I did ask a few weeks ago if there was any chance you could make a 4213 similar to Ajax style with 2 defensive midfielders and 1 cm, 2 wingers and striker and you'd said to remind you at a later date. If you're not overly busy at some point would there be an chance in making this? Thank you in advance!