Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Knap,

ME22.4 KASHMIRKnap451MUP99CC is the tactic I'm using and i just went unbeaten in the Turkish league using Fenerbache (2nd season)  and made it to the semis of the champions league. I don't get much time to play Fm these days so i really appreciate the work you do so i can just load up and play!

Hi guys,

massive thanks to knap for the brilliant tactic. I have been using the 451 MUP102 FA with good result for my leeds team. Do you reckon i should stick with this or try the 451 psg no loss ?

one more thing, i need players recommendation for CM(A) and AF for leeds for next season. I need replacement for bamford, he only scored 2 or 3 goals so far. Raphinha and harrison been carrying the team. I need a CM (A) as well, philips been wasting a lot of clear cut chances there. Better put him in B2B.

thanks guys

50 minutes ago, knap said:

@Aimran9

It is same tactic just added PSG Test result

Do you check the good player guide for Leeds for recommended players.

noted on that. In my save, i seem to score 2-3 goals in the last 5-10mins usually.

Yup already read through the thread. But asking here to get the most suitable player to maximise this tactic potential. 

9 minutos atrás, knap disse:

@nmdb

On google docs- is there a problem finding tactics on docs

I actually asked, because I couldn't find the tactic. In fact, I still can't find it, it even seems to me that the Google file has much less tactics available. It might be my problem.

@panmajak

They tend to be existing tactics already tested. The 4222 was a 22.3 Tactic. PSG Tests may be useful if a few years into a save with many newgens. I would normally use a Celtic type save butresults were too good.

Hi Knap, have been following your tac since i dont remember fm which..........been playing since CM2 myself.

SIlly and lazy question to ask, which one does score the most and concede the least? Most stable one? 

Something i dont understand, some of your tac can win everything, but the league scored point is not bad. However there is a few tac, that the league points scored are excellent, ie. 110, 105 points plus. However they can't win the other cups.

So in theory, if the league high score ones are better, as the league is a long season. Or if the all cups ones are better? As then these teams played a few more matches and can make it all the way?

Training Schedule Research by Max EBFM

the result on the BTN Complete Training schedule that you asked for earlier. Using a mixture of training schedules suggested by the game: Players grew by 7.97 CA points over a season Using the BTN training schedule: Players grew by 8.1 CA points over a season

1 hour ago, knap said:

Badanie harmonogramu szkoleń przez Max EBFM

wynik w harmonogramie BTN Complete Training, o który prosiłeś wcześniej. Korzystanie z mieszanki harmonogramów treningowych sugerowanych przez grę: Zawodnicy osiągnęli wzrost o 7,97 CA w ciągu sezonu Korzystanie z harmonogramu treningów BTN: Zawodnicy osiągnęli wzrost o 8,1 CA w ciągu sezonu

Where can i download this training? 

9 hours ago, I.M.F.C said:

KASHMIR 4123 P105 EC FA PSG P110 Goals 191

I really think you have created the new Diablo !
It works amazing for me, with different teams, congrats. 

I didn't try this one yet, seems an older version? 

I picked up this one from this last page of the post and also seems working very well. 

ME22.4KASHMIRKnap4123F9AFArsenalP93PSGP110ALLCUPS

How difference are they?

Been getting similar but not as good result as your PSG test and squard. I have an improved squad, very good squard I would say but not as strong as Madrid, PSG, Bayern. Am quite satisified with this tac. Need to work with the training you recommended.

Any possibility to avoid the odd goals scored by AI corners? Or crazy long shots by AI....

Also the odd crosses from AI is lethal.....anyway to stop they cross or stop the ball arriving at the scorer?

Untitled.jpg

Edited by vitoco77

Half the season. Considering Not the most established team its not bad.

Am testing for the 2 F9, if i shall play them as inversed foot or right sided foot? It seems that they cross the ball more and create more goals for the team?!....

1st half.jpg

Edited by vitoco77