• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@qzzz00000

Either KASHMIR 451 MU P102 FA -No Losses with PSG or

KASHMIR 4123 191 Goals with PSG

thanks! Just for fun, what would be the best way to go about making a tactic for a "perfect" team (e.g. all attibutes 20)? Would "normal" formations still work best or would it be better to have something like 8 attackers

Hi @knap

Based on what I posted before (MU 4-4-2), I did new one. It is based on Sir Alex's Manchester United classic tactics and is followed by adding a few changes from <<RENÉ MEULENSTEEN & MAN UTD METHODS OF SUCCESS (2007-2013) Vol.1>>.

Give me some feedback to improve this formation.

Cheers!

Formation1.jpg.339e59ad8744d4a2e47cd5fc9f4748b0.jpg

NEO 4-4-2.fmf

@lijieneo

I have done a MU recreation in past FMs. These recreations can be awkward to set up and I do not go into a lot of detail.

To perhaps help you analyse your tactic try watching the following vid by Cult

The Cult of Football Podcast | Season 1 | E2 | Manchester City 2021 - 2022 Analysis - Bing video

1 hour ago, knap said:

@lijieneo

I have done a MU recreation in past FMs. These recreations can be awkward to set up and I do not go into a lot of detail.

To perhaps help you analyse your tactic try watching the following vid by Cult

better link

The Cult of Football Podcast | Season 1 | E2 | Manchester City 2021 - 2022 Analysis - Bing video

Hello Knap and thanks for your contribution to this forum.

What tactic do you suggest for the Champions League games against top teams espxecialy in away matches?  I am managing a Greek club so I am a huge underdog against City PSG etc.

Is there any solid defensivly, counter attacking tactic ?

Thanks in advance!

@Disasterman

FM does not work that way for me although logical, but deeper DLines or defensive mentality tends to invite trouble.

I would use the top 451s with a HB.

HGF 451 is now top tested tactic

Il y a 7 heures, Filip974 a dit :

Hello Knap, how are you? 

Can you update this tactic please?

hi knap, I insist and I apologize... But can you update this tactic please. I used this tactic a lot that I had a little tweaker but I had very good results with it. I will be very grateful,

@Filip974

No changes the SPs were all good.

INarrow tactics or a flat 3 midfiled do not work well with this ME but all OK for top team. An alternative is a narrow 41212 or 4123 as they both have DMs.

Apologies Knap, as am sure the explanation is somewhere in this thread but can you explain from the hub test: -

1. What is "CA"

2. How do you know what is a top, sub top, under dog tactic from the hub test

@keilso

Article called CA (current ability) Cracked by CAE (The Prof) should pop up using google but on Baden Powell site.

The test leagues are the same but the CA of test team is changed to represent the different level of team.by changing CA.

Il y a 11 heures, knap a dit :

@Filip974

No changes the SPs were all good.

INarrow tactics or a flat 3 midfiled do not work well with this ME but all OK for top team. An alternative is a narrow 41212 or 4123 as they both have DMs.

Hi Knap, you mean you didn't make any changes and leave the tactics as it was?

10 hours ago, knap said:

@keilso

Article called CA (current ability) Cracked by CAE (The Prof) should pop up using google but on Baden Powell site.

The test leagues are the same but the CA of test team is changed to represent the different level of team.by changing CA.

Thanks Knap, should have known CA was current ability, just never seen it related to teams before.

So, to make sure I have this correct, if managing in the EPL: -

A top team in EPL (Liverpool) then use high CA 160 pts/GD

A Sub top team in EPL (West Ham) then use high CA 140 pts/GD

An Underdog team in EPL (Burnley) then use high CA 120 pts/GD

If above is correct , then how does that translate to a club expected to get promotion in say the English division two.

Can you use the (Top team 160 CA), as they are expected to get promotion, or should you use the best CA 120 tactics, as the quality / standard of players will be much lower than EPL. 

Hey @knap

In the KASHMIR 4123 tactic (the 191 goals for PSG one) can a player who is an AML/AMR and isn't an actual forward/striker easily play well in one of the false 9 roles?

For example could Jadon Sancho, Luiz Diaz, Bernado Silva, Raheem Sterling, etc play there?

@Akvilus

Narrow tactics will not perform that well on a HUB Test.. It is an option if you prefer to play without wingers. 

Top narrow diamond is P292 compared to P309 for the 451

Edited by knap

12 минут назад, knap сказал:

@Akvilus

Narrow tactics will not perform that well on a HUB Test.. It is an option if you prefer to play without wingers. 

Top narrow diamond is P292 compared to P309 for the 451

Thanks for answer. P292 is a pretty good result in my opinion. Can you tell me which one perform like this? One of three tactics that i mentioned?