Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Knap and team,

Big thanks for the yearly tactics. A must for me.

I am about to launch into a lower league, semi-pro journey. Grabbed Beowulf from what I saw recommended in the thread. Figured i would ask the pros though, what tactic would you reco home and away for a semi-pro lower league journey with the new ME?

Cheers!!

@Randisco

I have tried a few tactics wit Chelmsford VNS without issue.

Double Pivots either 424 or 4231 are top formations. PREACHIN BLUES 451may be an alternative.

Mentality has been reworked so worth trying lower mentalities.

16 minutes ago, knap said:

@Randisco

I have tried a few tactics wit Chelmsford VNS without issue.

Double Pivots either 424 or 4231 are top formations. PREACHIN BLUES 451may be an alternative.

Mentality has been reworked so worth trying lower mentalities.

THANK YOU! Onward!

Currently Playing as Newcastle and flitting between the below tactics, I like the 4231 formation and these ones because based on their scores of 95.6% and 93.2% respectively plus they conceded less than 30 goals and scored a boat load based on the data from the Google sheet, Working well but I pretty much concede every game (only had 3 clean sheets and I'm in Feb in my save -  currently 4th & highest scoring team in the league but conceded more than 17th position!)  any idea why that might be? Also on the Beowolf below the 2 VOL CM which position is more suited to a more attack minded CM and which side sould I play the more defensive minded CM? I tend to use the Paris formation because I have the option of an attcking cm and a defensive CM clearly defined but this tactic is less effective with a 93.2% score

image.png.f5c71bd0bfaf5de483a66b7660362617.png

image.png.43d07c3c39b8a326928bd3003a583c07.pngimage.thumb.png.cd598be629052bb8d72036ff4441246c.png

For some reason Paris 4231 DM Nike 23.0 is still the most stable tactic for me. Tried the 4213 and scored at impressive rate especially at home though overall consistency was not as good as 4231. I also prefer DM's over VOL's as lower mentality of midfielders probably gives more balance. Tempted to try Paris 23.1 with one DM and one VOL posted above, might be a good compromise :D

Edited by kandersson

1 hour ago, themario said:

I've just finished my first season using tweaked version of ME23.1BEOWULFKnap4231IFVOLP104ECFAP405.

Tactic and results are very stable.  The tactic itself is a lot of fun. Load of goals and very good defensively.

Very good work Mr. @knap :applause:

Serie A table.png

summary.png

squad_1.png

squad_2.png

matches_1.png

matches_2.png

matches_3.png

ME23.1BEOWULFKnap4231IFVOLP104ECFAP405_themario.fmf 45.27 kB · 18 downloads

Awesome results mate well done, can i ask what skin you use please? Looks fresh

@knap yeah it's the one I used back in the Serie B year - dominated as a newly promoted side and AF scored 56 league goals (135 overall :D). Haven't tried it since promotion as away results were a bit inconsistent especially against bigger teams though now my team is a top club in Brazil so maybe a good time to try. The ultimate goal is always three strikers on Very Attacking mentality :D

@Heywood JaBlowme

There is a non double pivot Kashmir.  I did make the point to SI that you could use the double pivot from both DM to MC positions, which would have allowed more variety of players that would be suitable for the double pivot. 

Without DMs the MCs should be deeper as DMs are further forward without MCs.