Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Knap

Any thoughts on why balance tactics are performing so good in the "HUB test" (CA 160 Pts). ?

BEOWULF BAL 424 IIF VOL P100 ALL CUPS & BEOWULF BAL TIG 424 IF VOL P108 EC are no. 1 and 3. Are top teams better off with a balance tactic, or is it just random?

Thanks

On 08/01/2023 at 20:11, knap said:

Thanks @knap for this.  Worked straight away and I have finally finished my first season on FM23 with Mannheim without becoming disillusioned.  Won the German Third Division, though it was much harder than in previous versions of the game (made it far more satisfying though!)

hace 10 horas, Manelmartins dijo:

I want a tactic to dominate and try to all the trophies with Liverpool. None of the CA160 tactics are consistent for me. Help me please

Same here :/ This year its like more ramdom the ME, I simulate a game, lose 0-4 and if I reload the game and simulate the same match again, I could win 4-0.

Apologies my dumbness, I have only recently revisted Football Manager after the game nearly ruined any chance I had of getting a career & social life in my late teens and 20s! So I am a bit green with the lingo regarding the tactics and stuff.

But what actually is a HUB test? Any tactic that has the highest points in the HUB test are the most consistent right?

I notice though there are 2 hub tests one from the Knap google sheet and one from the Discord Tactics Hub (both highlighted below) Which list is the go to? I am current;y using the highlighted 4231 below, got a great score on the Discord HUB test but in the relegation zone on the Knap HUB Test.

I am old school I can't be doing with 424 and 361 formations happy with a 451 or 4231 even if its not the top tactic. I notice the BEOWULF 4231 IF VOL P103 FA CC on the knap hub test has a 415 score over a 374 with what I am currently using, Would switiching to the higher score on the knap hub test be the smart move?

image.png.c2ccf5fbe057ae31570215d19f5e25f1.png 

image.thumb.png.c6a472ac4488921fcb9551e5a1076c69.png

@Sibbo

The Discord HUB Test has been updated to a new HUB Test about to be released

The HUB Test tab on google docs has the latest test information

The HUB test is over 928 games the difference in pts over a 38 game season would only be about  an average of 3pts.

All the tactics would have won the league so you can use whatever tactic you prefer. Over time you should get slightly better results with the top tactics

@Knap Awesome. The tactics are superb so thanks for all the work that goes into them, makes the game so much more enjoyable for me. The tactic I am using now is great, as have the others I've tried, you've spoilt me for choice so when I smash Liverpool 4-1 at Anfield I'm starting to berate my players for conceding 1 and end up thinking "would that other tactic have gotten me a 5-0 win instead!" 

Top man, totally hooked on FM23 now so I might be single again with no social life by the summer! happy days!

6 hours ago, Sibbo said:

Apologies my dumbness, I have only recently revisted Football Manager after the game nearly ruined any chance I had of getting a career & social life in my late teens and 20s! So I am a bit green with the lingo regarding the tactics and stuff.

But what actually is a HUB test? Any tactic that has the highest points in the HUB test are the most consistent right?

I notice though there are 2 hub tests one from the Knap google sheet and one from the Discord Tactics Hub (both highlighted below) Which list is the go to? I am current;y using the highlighted 4231 below, got a great score on the Discord HUB test but in the relegation zone on the Knap HUB Test.

I am old school I can't be doing with 424 and 361 formations happy with a 451 or 4231 even if its not the top tactic. I notice the BEOWULF 4231 IF VOL P103 FA CC on the knap hub test has a 415 score over a 374 with what I am currently using, Would switiching to the higher score on the knap hub test be the smart move?

image.png.c2ccf5fbe057ae31570215d19f5e25f1.png 

image.thumb.png.c6a472ac4488921fcb9551e5a1076c69.png

how do you get to the top hub test?

Edited by Magma31651