Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the striker ive got now got shoots with power with tires first time shots now he breaking all goal records of my best stiker i had in andrew cooper

im on in jan of current season

1111.png

Edited by cragswfc

59 minutes ago, cragswfc said:

the striker ive got now got shoots with power with tires first time shots now he breaking all goal records of my best stiker i had in andrew cooper

im on in jan of current season

1111.png

I get that you can score a lot of goals during this tactic. the issue is the defence is useless! There is also the issue of discipline. Im getting at least one red every 2 games and 5-8 yellow cards in a single match. To be honest, I think the Beowolf tactic seems about the best in terms of balance. Still not great for discipline 

Hello, I am new here. Trying to look for a good tactic through the HUB Test, but I see that in the main sheet "ME 23.1" in google sheets there is a column that says "Hub Test" that does not match the data in the "Hub Test" sheet. what data should I rely on?

• FM 23 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2023 - Google Sheets

KEY ATTRIBTES

GK   Handling Reflexes (Acceleration Agility Decisions- Train)

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions ( Stamina Agility Acceleration - Train)

DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping (Decisions Marking - Train)

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions (Stamina Acceleration - Train)

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions (Agility Decisions Tackling - Train)

MRL     Acceleration Pace  (Agility Acceleration - Train)

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing (Decisions Stamina - Train)

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling (Stamina Pace Acceleration - Train)

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision ( Stamina Agility Acceleration- Train)

ST     Acceleration Pace (Finishing Acceleration Heading Jumping - Train)

GENERAL  Acceleration Pace  Anticipation  Agility Balance Concentration work rate 

Guide to test results

PSG Elite

Man City / Lpool top 

MU/Arsenal

CA 160 top 4-10

Spurs

140  10 - 15

CA 120  15 -20

relegation

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use451/ 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings.

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Remove counter press counter

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Change mentality cautious

full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

TRAINING SCHEDUES

EBTS v22.1 (1).fmf19.43 kB · 41 downloads

CADONI TRAINING

TRAINING - Google Drive

Screenshot (995).png

Edited by knap

Hey all,

Started a save with Arsenal, and allthough its far from bad its proving difficult, resultwise.

I usually struggle against the big sides, like Liverpool, City and the likes... When playing big matches, home and away, what do you recommend?

Thank you,

Have fun!

1 hour ago, knap said:

WoW. I am in my second season with NUFC and I changed to this tactic after a bad spell of results.

First match win against Chelsea 3-0. Second match I thrashed Red Star in the Champions League 13-1... so promising :)

Screenshot 2023-02-06 212530 - nufc vs red star.png

Do you have any guidance for international management? I am managing the US National team in the 2030 World Cup and I want to use one your tactics, but trying to find something everyone can adapt to as quickly as possible. Any advice?

@CVass

I am not sure how a tactic is set up makes any difference. Tactic in 3 slots may improve tactic familiarity.

BEOWULF is full on with TIs PIs

Money uses less PI

HGF uses less TIs

In LL I've not noticed less instruction tactics being better than more and vice versa

2 hours ago, MaysBlind said:

Ok, but imagine i wanna use the number 1 tactic in HUB. Should I trust name of tactic is corret and go find that tactic using the name in 23.1 tab? Or is the tactic ID correct and i go find using ID?

Just cos its top on HUB dont mean its going to be the best for you. 

Its a good guide, but your team needs to fit the tactic. No point in playing a 424 if you only have one decent striker. 

3 minutes ago, LVercetti said:

Its a good guide, but your team needs to fit the tactic. No point in playing a 424 if you only have one decent striker. 

Exactly. 

knap has created a bazillion tactics. People sort out the highest rated tactic from the list and think that must be the best for their squad. 

6 hours ago, LVercetti said:

It was just an example :) 

On 06/02/2023 at 17:08, knap said:

I'm all in on this formation!

4th season with Dynamo Dresden and comfortably 2nd in Bundesliga after 12th place last season

I find it have better balance than 424 and allows for more controls

Watching the attacking SV charge forward is a joy to behold!!!

@knap

Been using your tactics this last few years but after the last update I've struggled with Hibernian in the SPFL, been using HGF 451AFP110 but it seems a bit of a struggle recently. Any suggestions which one may be better.

Edited by jc1