Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a specific tactical question but... How's it possible that a tactic is working in Champions League but not in the League. I've crushed Arsenal, Inter and Machester United in the knockout phase and made it to the final but cant get a win in Ligue 1. 6 games without a win. Playing as Nancy-Lorraine 10th season. Been using ME23.V2HGFKnapBALSP451MEZP110ECCC. Sort of did go mental with the fines and team talks but shouldnt that effect every match not just League matches. I've literally stopped scoring in the League no matter what the xG!

Edited by Tumppu

@Tumppu

The only test carried t a few years ago, showed that you get better results with same team and tactics with low reputation compared to high reputation.

The assumption is the AI play more defensively against a high rep team which explains the results.

Missing chances is difficult to explain but could be related to player management. A way to test is to take over with a new manager and see if the same issues arise.

@knap Are you no longer doing a hub test for the latest tactics? The good thing about the hub was you can see which tactics perform best with lower quality teams. All the current tactics are tested with top premier league teams, is there a way of knowing which ones work in lower league? Thanks.

20 minutes ago, jez313 said:

@potłuc Czy nie przeprowadzasz już testu centrum pod kątem najnowszych taktyk? Dobrą rzeczą w centrum było to, że możesz zobaczyć, które taktyki sprawdzają się najlepiej w zespołach o niższej jakości. Wszystkie obecne taktyki są testowane z zespołami z najwyższej ligi, czy istnieje sposób, aby dowiedzieć się, które z nich sprawdzają się w niższych ligach? Dzięki.

I have this same problem. Nów i am playing big clubs, but i don't like this. I am waiting for Hub tests

Edited by pan1majonez

2 hours ago, knap said:

@Tumppu

The only test carried t a few years ago, showed that you get better results with same team and tactics with low reputation compared to high reputation.

The assumption is the AI play more defensively against a high rep team which explains the results.

Missing chances is difficult to explain but could be related to player management. A way to test is to take over with a new manager and see if the same issues arise.

Just a bit worried about going to next season with this current tactic (ME23.V2HGFKnapBALSP451MEZP110ECCC).

• FM 23 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2023 - Google Sheets

KEY ATTRIBTES

GK   Handling Reflexes (Acceleration Agility Decisions- Train)

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions ( Stamina Agility Acceleration - Train)

DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping (Decisions Marking - Train)

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions (Stamina Acceleration - Train)

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions (Agility Decisions Tackling - Train)

MRL     Acceleration Pace  (Agility Acceleration - Train)

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing (Decisions Stamina - Train)

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling (Stamina Pace Acceleration - Train)

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision ( Stamina Agility Acceleration- Train)

ST     Acceleration Pace (Finishing Acceleration Heading Jumping - Train)

GENERAL  Acceleration Pace  Anticipation  Agility Balance Concentration work rate 

Guide to test results

PSG Elite

Man City / Lpool top 

MU/Arsenal

CA 160 top 4-10

Spurs

140  10 - 15

CA 120  15 -20

relegation

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use451/ 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings.

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Remove counter press counter

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Change mentality cautious

full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

TRAINING SCHEDUES

EBTS v22.1 (1).fmf19.43 kB · 41 downloads

CADONI TRAINING

TRAINING - Google Drive

Screenshot (995).png

2 hours ago, knap said:

@Tumppu

I would pick 3 tactics that fit team and mix them up.

Maybe HGF 451 KASHMIR 4123 and US and THEM 4231

^^  This Exact thing..

I rotate between 3 different tactics. My squad was built around them. Future players scouted/trained for them.

The one thing I have gleamed from this years iteration, is that it is possible to be successful with just one tactic but it's better to have a couple of plans for when plan A isn't working.

I'm using 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow diamond. Also 4-2-3-1 Narrow Attacking and then for when I'm desperate it's a 4-1-2-3

I think the days of a plug n play tactic are now long gone. You have to be proactive in seeking out new ways to win.

Friends... At what point can you understand that your tactics are not working and you need to change them? Can't you create scoring chances? Or does the opponent create a lot of chances and you need to urgently change the scheme of the game?
How much time is needed for this?
The coordinate switching of the scheme requires massive replacements of players and doing it in the 1st half is also risky

Is there an understanding before the game, knowing what scheme the computer will play. To expose the scheme initially winning under it? Do you have formations that you have against 3-5-2, 4-4-2, against wingers? Do you analyze your opponent? Does it make sense to put a scheme for him before the game and not change just one mentality?

37 минут назад, knap сказал:

@mmtngc

Хотите больше атак, как TIME WAS 4141 или US 4231, или больше защиты, как ROCK STEADY 42121 с 2 DM?

PARIS 4231 DM P107 EC CC according to tests, this is the most defensive tactic, 15 goals conceded?

@Antal

Can normally switch formations without changing players. The SUS Tactic is probably most radical formation change.  Easer changes are mentality or changing DM to HB.

Having a Plan B tactic can be useful say changing from wide to narrow.

I do not pre plan for the AI

6 минут назад, knap сказал:

@Количество

Обычно может менять расстановку без смены игроков. Тактика SUS, вероятно, является наиболее радикальной сменой формации. Более легкие изменения — это менталитет или смена DM на HB.

Тактика Плана Б может быть полезной, например, переход от широкого к узкому.

Я заранее не планирую ИИ

ME 23.1

SUS Tactic , Is this a tactic to keep the desired result? downloaded

15 hours ago, knap said:

I would also say mentality changes can help control games

Yes of course. I do make changes in matches. Still... cautious mentality has brought the best results even against weaker opponents. 🤔 Last year positive was generally the best in my experience. My 

18 минут назад, Tumppu сказал:

Да, конечно. Я делаю изменения в матчах. И все же... осторожный менталитет принес наилучшие результаты даже против более слабых соперников. 🤔 Прошлый год позитива вообще был лучшим в моем опыте. Мой 

I don't know how much this breaks tactics created with an offensive mentality, but with a defensive mentality I sometimes attack more often. Maybe it's because there are fewer ball losses, :embarrassed: and I can spend more time looking for attack options than defending after losing the ball

Edited by Antal

19 часов назад, knap сказал:

@Tumppu

I would pick 3 tactics that fit team and mix them up.

Maybe HGF 451 KASHMIR 4123 and US and THEM 4231

Is any version of HGF 451 good for an underdog?

ME 23.1

HGF 451 AF P110 CC  would be a good choice? you will not test it in the new version?