Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, knap said:

@Emrekellegoz

Generally none. With the  mid block I embedded trigger press.

For man marking you need to mark a player not a position.

Will OI instructions ruin the tactics? I like to force opposition strikers and wing backs onto their weaker feet for example.

@Tjs89

It is not a tested option apart from trigger press.

OIs should really be on a player not a position, and should work better in lower leagues with less two footed players.

If happy with results then use them

On 16/05/2023 at 20:27, knap said:

@PAFC_Dugout

Maybe try a few easy friendlies to restore confidence.

Had something that’s never happened to me on FM before, the update actually improved results 😂

Only issue I have now, just started my 6th season with Newcastle, have won 3 Premier Leagues and 8 trophies total, but cannot for the life of me win the Champions League. Lost twice in the semi final on penalties. Team is good enough as well I think. In a majority of games my defence is just shocking and Maignan let’s in so many goals

D2F810C0-65BE-42EE-9461-2E98D6E69B18.thumb.jpeg.1d468ab9af24310c6d537d8b9ab08d2e.jpeg

On 10.04.2023 at 14:09, knap said:

Guys are you serious? This tactic is amazing!!! The best tactic I've ever played on FM23, undisputed. You should try that. But I'm not sure it works on small teams. I can say that team engineering is very important and team harmony. Look at my results.

fikstür 1.jpg

fikstür 2.jpg

kadro.jpg

tournaments.jpg

@knap I'm using it with any team now :D

This is with Sundowns in South Africa (top team with a top striker for this standard) as I wanted to test a file with African Super League 

DStvPremiership_Stages.thumb.png.9d0043e8568ac082598d8c3629470601.png

Very disappointed with that single draw :D

MamelodiSundownsFootballClub_Competitions.thumb.png.4f3f7ba58414c8bedadae67400cb09bb.png

Dominated every national and continental competition

PeterShalulile_Profile.thumb.png.769e268203c2482cb02089d9cacd0343.png

Get a fast striker!

@blackheartgr666 looking at your squad - and your results  - I'd say you have signed the right type of players for this tactic. Ideally you want elite pace/acceleration for DCR/L and AMR/L, defensively this is a key. Fast striker also a must. Endrick and Jackson are great signings for any level.

Tried this tactic for the playing style but kept it for the results. Easily my favorite tactic this year and actually in most years. I suspect Knap is actually Pep :D

10 minutes ago, kandersson said:

@blackheartgr666 looking at your squad - and your results  - I'd say you have signed the right type of players for this tactic. Ideally you want elite pace/acceleration for DCR/L and AMR/L, defensively this is a key. Fast striker also a must. Endrick and Jackson are great signings for any level.

Tried this tactic for the playing style but kept it for the results. Easily my favorite tactic this year and actually in most years. I suspect Knap is actually Pep :D

I tried this tac, it works sometimes but sometimes it doesnt' work, i mean it leaks a few goals. Lost a few away games. Dont get the nice results that the whole season unbeaten or something....have already buying defenders with pace and acc are 15 or more

Warrior 4-2-4 finally did it for me, so happy with this one. 6th season and won the Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup and Community Shield. Last game of the season VS Man City in the Champions League. 2-0 down after half an hour. The rest is history. 
D3DA73BD-62F5-44E5-92F7-7093B33D1BD9.thumb.jpeg.3163e4e05d9b7590e957972658decb11.jpeg

Joelinton with the winning penalty 🖤 still have Botman, Longstaff, Bruno, St Maximin, Anderson and Isak as well. 
7357EDE6-8981-4D85-A1D4-2ED2B01C4E50.thumb.jpeg.0591eec4b8793fc612d0f65ac8f9bd7f.jpeg30AE12D3-D897-4EDE-9278-5DC529C2F414.thumb.jpeg.ffed4a6da5e1535138bd0795865ce1d3.jpeg9265728B-C299-4552-AB56-A038C4AA7D11.thumb.jpeg.a5e3df316390f22174ee2b0f40d17778.jpeg

gonna give it one more season and try to win the UEFA Super Cup and the Club World Cup.

3 minutes ago, vitoco77 said:

I tried this tac, it works sometimes but sometimes it doesnt' work, i mean it leaks a few goals. Lost a few away games. Dont get the nice results that the whole season unbeaten or something....have already buying defenders with pace and acc are 15 or more

Well unbeaten in South Africa or Turkey with a top team is easier than unbeaten in EPL. To really dominate like that at EPL level you need a high quality squad with any tactic, and the right type of players for this one. I've won Serie A with Fiorentina in first season and still had a 0-5 loss against Monza on 5 shots allowed... I've won Brazilian Serie A as a newly promoted side despite a slow start, then changed my good complete striker with 13 pace/acc to a raw prospect wiht pace 17 and started scoring at will. In-game adjustments like defensive TI to close out games can also help esp a as a weaker side.

What team are you using? What type of players? How's team cohesion and tactic familiarity? Did you sign many new players? Did you update mid-season :D? Many things can go wrong in this game!

@kandersson @vitoco77 Yes, you can dominate almost any team when you use really compatible players, including UCL. The English league is a much more difficult league and the matches will undoubtedly be tougher, but I think your system will settle over time. You just have to be patient, believe me, I used many tactics. I have never encountered anything so powerful in the field. I also want to see what I'm doing using fast scorers. I will report the results.

45 minutes ago, kandersson said:

Well unbeaten in South Africa or Turkey with a top team is easier than unbeaten in EPL. To really dominate like that at EPL level you need a high quality squad with any tactic, and the right type of players for this one. I've won Serie A with Fiorentina in first season and still had a 0-5 loss against Monza on 5 shots allowed... I've won Brazilian Serie A as a newly promoted side despite a slow start, then changed my good complete striker with 13 pace/acc to a raw prospect wiht pace 17 and started scoring at will. In-game adjustments like defensive TI to close out games can also help esp a as a weaker side.

What team are you using? What type of players? How's team cohesion and tactic familiarity? Did you sign many new players? Did you update mid-season :D? Many things can go wrong in this game!

What is the defensive TI that you used?

I am using Arsenal now, a lot of new playters.

35 minutes ago, vitoco77 said:

What is the defensive TI that you used?

I am using Arsenal now, a lot of new playters.

If I'm leading in second half and see opponents controlling possession and having too many shots I often use Low tempo, Time wasting, Hold shape, Regroup. In last 10 minutes I might add low block and low defensive line.

Is it first season Arsenal? They should have some good players for this tactic. What's your first choice line-up?

3 saat önce, blackheartgr666 said:

Guys are you serious? This tactic is amazing!!! The best tactic I've ever played on FM23, undisputed. You should try that. But I'm not sure it works on small teams. I can say that team engineering is very important and team harmony. Look at my results.

fikstür 1.jpg

fikstür 2.jpg

kadro.jpg

tournaments.jpg

Chelsea went out of the tournament, as you can see last year's champion is Chelsea. I didn't touch the mentality during both games. In the first match, I lost 2-0 even though I went ahead.

son 16.jpg

son 16 haber.jpg

son şampiyon.jpg

chealse.jpg

2 minutes ago, aldl15 said:

Is there a way to recreate this 3241 shape with inverted fullbacks? Like one on defend and one on support to act as a DM? Ive tried with an asymmetric shape but doesn't work

I think if You set inverted fullbacks with two DM they will still act like WB's because of 2 DM's

42 minutes ago, Black Africa said:

I think if You set inverted fullbacks with two DM they will still act like WB's because of 2 DM's

Yeah they do unfortunately, was trying it with one DM with an IWB tucking next to him but doesn't seem to produce good results. Using CMs seems to be really weak defensively this year

6 saat önce, blackheartgr666 said:

fikstür 1.jpg

fikstür 2.jpg

kadro.jpg

tournaments.jpg

The season ended with 4 trophies. Here is the data I got with this awesome tactic. Note: I had to change the mentality from balanced to offensive against Barcelona in the final match. Endrick was unable to play in the final due to injury.

5 kupa.jpg

5 kupaaa.jpg

tüm ucl maçları.jpg

17 hours ago, kandersson said:

@kandersson

How would you setup the default Real Madrid squad?

Hey @knap, keep up the great work you do!

I am coming back from few months break and am a little confused where to choose my tactics from. I usally went with the 23.2/ 23.4 Tab but right now it seems the 23.2 Test HUB  might be the better choice. Am I right here? What differs them?

Another question: I would really like to try some 3 in the back ARGUS you created - maybe the PEP one. I lack a feeling of how they will perform compared to your 23.2 test HUB Top-Performers. Can you help me with this?

Thank you so much!

2 dakika önce, fehleinkauf said:

Hey @knap, keep up the great work you do!

I am coming back from few months break and am a little confused where to choose my tactics from. I usally went with the 23.2/ 23.4 Tab but right now it seems the 23.2 Test HUB  might be the better choice. Am I right here? What differs them?

Another question: I would really like to try some 3 in the back ARGUS you created - maybe the PEP one. I lack a feeling of how they will perform compared to your 23.2 test HUB Top-Performers. Can you help me with this?

Thank you so much!

Hi mate! I'm using Pep 3241 on  23.2 match engine and really work. 

5 hours ago, monsalai said:

@kandersson

How would you setup the default Real Madrid squad?

Probably something like this. Benzema getting older and slower can be excellent at SS. I'd look for a new starting winger (or striker moving Vinicius on the wing) as Valverde has great physical attributes but average dribbling and flair

lineup(5).png.b6b60898665ea17c3d52d8cfd8a8e258.png

Edited by kandersson

OK, i listen to your advices, let me buy very very fast SC, AL, AR, DCL and DCR!!! The results speak for itself!

How about the 2 DMC, what are the main attributes? Tackling and passing?

1 hour ago, kandersson said:

Probably something like this. Benzema getting older and slower can be excellent at SS. I'd look for a new starting winger (or striker moving Vinicius on the wing) as Valverde has great physical attributes but average dribbling and flair

lineup(5).png.b6b60898665ea17c3d52d8cfd8a8e258.png

Untitled.jpg

@vitoco77 for DM's I tend to favor passing, vision, positioning, work rate and stamina. Though always remember that pace and acceleration are very important for every position and every tactic in FM :D. Tchouameni and Camavinga are good examples of ideal DM's for a top club.