Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 06/10/2023 at 23:56, kandersson said:

I had a couple of old saves still in the middle of the season so decided to finish them before FM 24 comes out. The result was one of the most impressive striker performances of my long FM career. Of course always using the 3241 PEP.

AEK Athens in Greece Super League (predicted 3rd):

StoiximanSuperLeague_Stages-2.thumb.png.c676d9a6a2f0426b90d085c974286d95.png

Good squad for this standard with a superstar striker (more on this later) and good defenders/midfielders, added a couple of cheap fast wingers and the team soon became unstoppable. Lack of continental football meant I didn't have to rotate much and could regularly play my first 11 en route to a relatively easy domestic double

AEKAthens_Overview-2.thumb.png.8489f10f6ce2ca6abe8db8dad6e0c58e.png

In a typical pattern of this tactic AMC's and STC were the stars of the team, creating and finishing most of the 156 goals scored in the league. Defence looked surprisingly solid despite some relatively slow CB's (new signing Papetti was the exception) only allowing a league best 29 goals.

LeviGarcia_Attributes.thumb.png.ca41ec8db57b743a7c1c563dbf4fc1f4.png

Trini striker Levi Garcia scored 75 goals in 35 apps including an absurd 66 in 30 league matches (missed a few games with minor injuries). Garcia fits the ideal archetype of STC for this tactic as a fast striker with decent size and good aerial skills; goals from penalties (7/7) and corner kicks (main target) added to an already impressive tally.

Easily my favorite tactic this year, hopefully Knap can come up with an equally entertaining tactic for FM 24 :D

@kandersson

Can you provide a list of ideal players for each position?

@monsalai depends a lot on the level you're playing and your budget :D

High pace/acceleration are extremely important for DCR/L, AMR/L and STC (and recommended for any position) these players are key for this tactic. What club are you managing?

1 hour ago, kandersson said:

@monsalai depends a lot on the level you're playing and your budget :D

High pace/acceleration are extremely important for DCR/L, AMR/L and STC (and recommended for any position) these players are key for this tactic. What club are you managing?

Going to start a new save with PSG

3 hours ago, knap said:

@pan1majonez

Można stosować większość taktyk w trybie Elite. Taktyka PSG stara się maksymalizować liczbę bramek.

Można również sortować zakładkę testową dla PSG. 

PEP może współpracować z Elite, również z najlepszym wynikiem w teście z Bournemouth, ale IMO nie jest to taktyka na słabszą pozycję

Thank You Mister Knap

25 minutes ago, monsalai said:

Going to start a new save with PSG

You can go for elite players then :D

I'd say Mbappé STC, Neymar AMCR and Messi AMCL are ideal for this tactic. I'd retrain Hakimi at AMR to use his excellent pace. Verratti, Fabian, Vitinha and Soler are a decent group at DM's. Marquinhos, Pembele and Mukiele are OK at CB's.

I'd look to upgrade these positions in particular (try to sell useless players on high wages to free more budget):

AML: Leroy Sané or Alphonso Davies (you can retrain Nuno Mendes as a back-up)

AMR: Kingsley Coman or Ousmane Dembele (rotation with Hakimi)

DCR/L:  Gvardiol and Diomandé (add some pace)

STC: A back-up for Mbappé. Osimhen if you have enough budget, otherwise just a cheap pacey striker (I like Beto from Udinese). Or buy Haaland and move Mbappé at AMR :D

Long term top targets to replace ageing players could be Tchouameni, Camavinga, Bellingham, Musiala for DM and AM positions.

I'm using your ME23.2WOFKnap4231P102ECCC with Watford with great success. Some of our play is just beautiful.

First season, we won promotion to the Premier League, losing just once. Second season, we've won 8 from 10, losing just to Spurs and Man City.

However, this second season we're suddenly getting huge numbers of red cards. We've had 5 in 10 games in the league, and one in the cup. All but one of them have been for two-footed lunges or wild tackles. I could understand if we'd been in a losing position and a player was taking out his frustration, but mostly they've happened when leading. Likewise, I could understand if they were reds that came from double yellows, but they're not.

Is there anything I can do to keep the intense pressing which is working so well, but lose the insane number of reds? I want my team to press and be tough but not reckless. Or perhaps this is just slight quirk in the game? It feels odd we had so few reds last season and now, adjusting to a new level, to games where we have less possession, our players need time to adapt?

@steve333333

I have always found FM to be clumpy, so reds may just disappear. Fining should also modify aggression.

I did test options with a 424 on test tab and oddly removing hard tackle and using stay on feet nearly tested as well.

2 hours ago, kandersson said:

You can go for elite players then :D

I'd say Mbappé STC, Neymar AMCR and Messi AMCL are ideal for this tactic. I'd retrain Hakimi at AMR to use his excellent pace. Verratti, Fabian, Vitinha and Soler are a decent group at DM's. Marquinhos, Pembele and Mukiele are OK at CB's.

I'd look to upgrade these positions in particular (try to sell useless players on high wages to free more budget):

AML: Leroy Sané or Alphonso Davies (you can retrain Nuno Mendes as a back-up)

AMR: Kingsley Coman or Ousmane Dembele (rotation with Hakimi)

DCR/L:  Gvardiol and Diomandé (add some pace)

STC: A back-up for Mbappé. Osimhen if you have enough budget, otherwise just a cheap pacey striker (I like Beto from Udinese). Or buy Haaland and move Mbappé at AMR :D

Long term top targets to replace ageing players could be Tchouameni, Camavinga, Bellingham, Musiala for DM and AM positions.

Top stuff! Thanks matey!

Hello Mister Knap. I used wof paris112FaCc, great tactic, but i don't Like wingers and i started use hgf 451psg p112 all cups. I have Elite team cadiz on 2033 and need second tactic for away and difficult matches in champions league and im spanish league with Real, Barcelona, Atletico. This same formation please, without wingers 4123

I promise this is my last attempt for FM 23 :D

2nd place with Maritimo (predicted 15th) in Portugal, always using the original 3241 Pep

LigaPortugalbwin_Stages.thumb.png.1424c5a48ae943ab67c2cd8c4dda9cee.png

Massively overachieved and could have won the league with a bit of luck though actually spent most of the season in 3rd place before Sporting collapsed in the last month. Led the league in goals scored (94)  while defence was also surprisingly solid (25 goals allowed)

ClubeSportMartimo_Overview.thumb.png.fb22fc4f1afc86d50da9c1b602f0572b.png

Maritimo squad was a great fit for this tactic esp at STC and AMC's (these positions are usually the stars of this formation) I added a couple of pacy wingers (Djalo and Langa ftw) and some cheap back-ups for squad depth

BrayanRiascos_Profile.thumb.png.fa388ffe3f7f7b795420bfa4765ccf2c.png

Bryan Riascos is fast, strong and moves decently off the ball: that's really all you want from your striker in this tactic :D 45 goals in 40 apps including 30 in 32 in the league (european golden boot) were an excellent return esp as he didn't take penalties (went 0/2) and wasn't main target for corners. Goals/xG ratio was also ok but not specacular (as it often happens with better strikers). Might try to finish the Mbappé/PSG experiment and see if he can get to 100 goals in a season!