Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Knap: what of your latest tactics would you recommend for Brentford in  the first season, midway through ? I am struggling after the winter transfer window using your FM24WOFKnap451ATTTHP94FA ! In the first part of the season tactic was superb going head to head with man city for the title. Now i m gettin beatean at home by luton and losing 3-4 games in a row! thanks in advance!

On 08/12/2023 at 04:32, knap said:

@pan1majonez

5 Categories this year and you should be able to sort yourself

Elite use google docs

Against underdog CA 120  Top

Evens CA 140 sub top

Against favorite CA 160 md table

Against big favorite CA 180 underdog

Screenshot2023-12-08100126.png.a27dd57bd85cf03a9e67ff2a58c8402b.png

Screenshot 2023-12-08 100155.png

Screenshot 2023-12-08 100209.png

Screenshot 2023-12-08 100233.png

@knap, as always thank you for making FM easy for us.

Where can we find these spreadsheets?

12 minutes ago, darlkangel said:

Everyone talks about SLOE GIN 442, even got a video com yt from fmscout xD but its only 14 place in excel :s aahaha i dont test it yet

It's the best tactic so far in Hub test. The one season sim with a team like Man City is not the best way to look at how good a tactic is, there's so much RNG. 

2 minutos atrás, Fribbe disse:

It's the best tactic so far in Hub test. The one season sim with a team like Man City is not the best way to look at how good a tactic is, there's so much RNG. 

I only check on excel, the tatics. dont have acess to hub test. Even so, i dont try it couse my team is build for 4231 - using WOF 4231 ATT MC P105 ALL CUPS

Maybe next season can try the SLOE GIN 442 :)

Thank  you

47 minutes ago, darlkangel said:

I only check on excel, the tatics. dont have acess to hub test. Even so, i dont try it couse my team is build for 4231 - using WOF 4231 ATT MC P105 ALL CUPS

Maybe next season can try the SLOE GIN 442 :)

Thank  you

WOF 4231 ATT MC P105 ALL CUPS is second tactic only by one point (385 vs 384) so it's still a good tactic. Knap has a column in his doc for Hub test too

image.png.73471cb51a96eba441a4e00732ef8e97.png

HUB TEST 

Troubleman72

The testing team is a CA140 team.  It goes against teams that are CA180 (big favorites), CA160 teams (favorites), CA140 teams (even match-up), and CA120 (underdogs).  We have one of each of those teams for each of the 11 formations that the AI is allowed to use. Then we'll have a dropdown on the results were you can sell how it do overall, against each formation, against each strength of opponent, home/away, or a mixture of any of them.

We crafted the players on your team so that they are equally proficient at all roles possible for the position they play in, so that it doesn't favor specific roles so they're all balanced.  Plus the players you're going against are made so that all the roles the AI are allowed to use are balanced, too.

Check out the sorting and type of specific reporting you can do:

Ok so I just switched from 4231 TH95 To the MC105 version, Was reluctant to switch since it has been doing the business for me up the leagues...

Safe to say you managed to improve on the original :D

image.png.96ce7ccdb87f583f5d8b2677d0727e4a.png

Keep in mind I just got promoted and Wimbledon were just two points off the Top before this game.