Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So finally finished the season. Results below. 

I'm sure this is the most amount of goals I have scored in a season and I ended up at City last year in my long term save. Definitely my best unbeaten season ever.

image.thumb.png.230344ad27e35a4de3d60ab0d77cb2be.png

image.png.bd50c4d87527302d34775364abb2ad0d.png

image.png.be940765ecf1a45d550fe004a438182e.png

image.png.2feab7192818f6cd4ca013564c63b66a.png

image.png.6f0ce1e1f182e4777af04102f40a72d0.png

It's strange to say but I probably could have had a better season had I stopped tweaking at points. PSG we battered in the first leg but only scored 1 goal then they did us in extra time in the return leg. 

Then we saved our strangest performance of the season till the FA Cup final. I wish I could explain it but I'm just going to chalk it up as one of those days. 

image.png.96761ee555fa61128a602d1b6d5bfa74.png

As you can see Ramsdale decided to take the night off and conceded from the first 4 shots he faced with barely over 1 xG. Two of them "Throw in" goals and one set piece goal. 

And after scoring 8 goals back to back we couldn't hit a barndoor :D The joys of being FM'd

Edited by Jamieac

But anyways here was the tactic edited from HGF  VOL5 451 ARSENAL P98 EC 

Most of the changes were TI but PI below

image.png.7adadb45df57c9f36d1cbbd6782262bb.png

PI : Cross Less Often for everyone.

CM S : Gets Further Forward

WB Shoot Less Often

Edited by Jamieac

6 hours ago, Austrian Claret said:

Any chance to see your starting line up please

As above pretty much the original team. Gabi Barbosa was the only significant transfer he scored around 30 rotating with Jesus.

I brought in defensive cover in Jan but this was mostly my lineup

3 minutes ago, knap said:

@Jamieac

Can you post a link. Which SPs did you use

Sure give me a second,

I just didn't want to post cause I was tweaking a lot throughout the season but above was the overall principles I stuck with.

SP was MC40 but I just changed the order of priorities for Aerial Threats 

image.png.65b53797c62309477e42ecbdd5bb65a3.png

@knap sorry know youve probably been asked this several times. Im a newbie, not been on here for a few years. Started a new Chelsea save in fm 24 but struggling to find a decent plug and play tactic and rather overwhelmed looking at some suggested spreadsheets (think hub test).

Any recommendations on a tactic for chelsea? would you suggest a home one and a separate away one?

11 minutes ago, I.M.F.C said:

@mickyt11 the two best tactis here :

image.thumb.png.3fef92e06ff1acc4a7e638a64a5c719f.png

Thanks for this. Again being stupid, but worried the very attacking one would be too much for chelsea maybe? so if i chose the hgf v5 one, do i need to change anything when playing away against the top teams? or just leave it as attacking mentality?

@mickyt11

Basically try  the highest HUB TTT or  score test

TTT Test can try Top home under away

HUB can be sorted home away and many other combinations

10 minutes ago, knap said:

@LaBombas

I would try the top HUB orTTTest tactics - Both are based on 4 levels of difficulty.

Top of the HUB test is HGF VOL5 4231 MC P104 EC CC, right?

Also the proper way to choose tactic from TTTest is to sort by points in the Mid column (based on wolfsburg roster and predicted position) ?

21 hours ago, mickyt11 said:

Thanks for this. Again being stupid, but worried the very attacking one would be too much for chelsea maybe? so if i chose the hgf v5 one, do i need to change anything when playing away against the top teams? or just leave it as attacking mentality?

@mickyt11 Chelsea have an amazing squad, be brave!

For home games I would use a Heartbreaker 4231 Very Attacking and for away games a 451.

If you see you struggling away to big teams change the mentality on the 451 down a little bit but my experience with Man Utd is to not be afraid. 

1 hour ago, AaronRedDevil said:

@mickyt11 Chelsea have an amazing squad, be brave!

For home games I would use a Heartbreaker 4231 Very Attacking and for away games a 451.

If you see you struggling away to big teams change the mentality on the 451 down a little bit but my experience with Man Utd is to not be afraid. 

Cheers man will have a go now. Still abit confused as to why a separate home and away tactic is needed especially when both are very attacking mentality - but like you said change the mentality

Hi @knap

Bear with me!

ME24.2WOFKnap4231ATTMCP105ALLCUPS or ME24.2HGFVOL5Knap4231MCP104ECCC

ME24.2WOFKnap424ATTRMP100ALLCUPS or ME24.2WOFKnap424ATTDPMCP101FA

ME24.2ARGUSKnapPEP3412MCP100CC or ME24.2ARGUSKnapPEP3241MCP94FACC

@knap sorry mate again. so im using the heartbreak tactic for home games, but filtered on the underdog and got the hgv5 one for away games? Noticed its attacking mentality? am i ok to use this for away matches even with attacking set or do i need to turn it down a notch say to balanced?

Hi Knap,

I have been your 4-2-3-1 tactic at Home, and 4-5-1 away. I have used personalised instructions on the players. Am I right in doing this. Or would you advise not to. My results have been really good with West Brom. Top of the League in the Premiership. Competing well in the Champions League.

What do ypu advise. Use the personalised instructions or don't bother.

Screenshot_20240112_073317_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_073210_Samsung Internet.jpg

Still having great success with the ANGE451, utilizing the IWB role.

In my MUFC save, I have Amar Dedic on the right (Killian Sidillia backup) and Levi Colwill (Mika Marmol backup) on the left. System really suits Mount (CM Support) and Wirtz (CM Attack) as well as Rashford who almost seems overpowered as an inside forward (A) on the left.

Starting XI & (back up): Seimen (Kovar), Dedic (Sidillia), Todibo (Solet), Martinez (E. Garcia), Colwill (Marmol), Andre (Doucoure), Mount (Baturina), Wirtz (Gore), Roony (Asprilla/Kang-In Lee), Rashford (Garnacho/Almada), Osimhen (Hojund/Archer)

Started a new unemployed save and took over at Valencia - from 17th in Nov to a 3rd place finish & Copa del Rey win. Have picked up Mika Marmol (IWB on the left) and Sergio Carreira (IWB right) who work very well in the system. Thierry Correia is functional in the IWB role, but his PPM and attributes aren't overly suitable for it long term.

Starting XI & (back up): Mamardashvilli (Valdimarsson), Correia (Carreira), Solet (Mosquera), Cenk (Nagalo), Marmol (Vasquez), Guillamon (Marsa), Aimar (Redondo), Guerra (Franco Gonzalez), Roony (Moleiro), B. Zaragoza (Okafor/D. Lopez), R. Ribeiro (Camello)

@Baggie1979

If you are enjoying game and happy with results then no reason to change approach. In fact it may help others if you go into more details on your use of PIs.

On the individual personal instructions I just click on each individual players one. It seems to help. Beaten, Liverpool and Man City with it. So must he working. I'll complete season and show results. I had a run of losing three or four games on the bounce. Tweeted the tactics to include the individual player instructions. Gone like eight games un beaten now. This included beating Liverpool and Man City.

*Little of topic* has anyone got any recommendations for wonderkid - defensive midfielders and Advanced Forwards - replies be much appreciated 

1 hour ago, Baggie1979 said:

On the individual personal instructions I just click on each individual players one. It seems to help. Beaten, Liverpool and Man City with it. So must he working. I'll complete season and show results. I had a run of losing three or four games on the bounce. Tweeted the tactics to include the individual player instructions. Gone like eight games un beaten now. This included beating Liverpool and Man City.

*Little of topic* has anyone got any recommendations for wonderkid - defensive midfielders and Advanced Forwards - replies be much appreciated 

Just click on each individual player one ? What does this mean