Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap So knap I have a question. So I'm using the 4231 formation knap tactics that you post. For almost every game I change my tactics depending on my opponent's formation, I use the HUBtest to help me find the 4231 tactics with my 4231 formation that counters the opponents formation. I always make sure there is not a big decrease in the tactical familarity. But still, I keep losing games that I'm supposed to not lose. I had an amazing start to season, winning 4 games in a row with big differences then, all of a sudden just had a 7 game lose streak and I lost some games really hard when I wasn't supposed to. My guess for the source of this issue is that i think it is because I keep countering the same formation with the same tactic ig ? So like each time I get a 433 opponent, I use the same anti 433 tactic, Do you think this is the issue here? or would this cause issue ? 

My other guess is that it's because I dont have a "main" tactic. So first week my team is using the 4231 black echo p108 then match day comes, I change my tactic according to the opponent's formation with help from the HUB tests, then, I just leave it like that so for that week my team trains on that tactic, I dont go back to the black echo p108 tactic. Do you  think this would cause a issue? Should I keep reverting to this one "main tactic" ? 

Edited by knapfanboy13213

En 28/1/2024 a las 13:12, Rucious dijo:

its season 34/35 and am lost Oo

I think I've completed the game. 

and the tactic is ME24.2HGFVOL5Knap4231MCP104ECCC, tweaked DM -> CM and AM -> TF

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 15.08.57.png

Hey, could you upload the tactic tweaked? I want to try! Thx!!

@knapfanboy13213

TBH  have never tried to pay that way, I just use a dominant tactic.

BLACK ECHO is slow tempo, so not ideal as a base.

I would use a top 4231 as a base, and use best tactic against a formation if the game does not go to pan

11 hours ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Said in Borats voice "Great Success"

Having a ball with Sparta Rotterdam using ME24.2HGFVOL5KNAP451IFARSENALP98EC

Team is nowhere near Elite level yet or even a solid team. About 70% there 

Changing mentality to positive/balanced accordingly to the match

2nd Tactic - ME24.2HEARTBREAKERKnap4231MCP104ALLCUPS

3rd Tactic - ME24.2GreenKnap XmasP1102FACC

Current Stats Nov 2029.png

20240129101158_1.jpg

20240129101227_1.jpg

Where's that version of the Green Knap?

• GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2024 - Google Sheets

KnapFM24HUBTEST - Google Sheets

KEY ATTRIBUTES

GK   Handling Reflexes (Acceleration Agility Decisions- Train)

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions ( Stamina Agility Acceleration - Train)

DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping (Decisions Marking - Train)

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions (Stamina Acceleration - Train)

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions (Agility Decisions Tackling - Train)

MRL     Acceleration Pace  (Agility Acceleration - Train)

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing (Decisions Stamina - Train)

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling (Stamina Pace Acceleration - Train)

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision ( Stamina Agility Acceleration- Train)

ST     Acceleration Pace (Finishing Acceleration Heading Jumping - Train)

GENERAL  Acceleration Pace  Anticipation  Agility Balance Concentration work rate 

Guide to test results

PSG Elite

Man City / Lpool top 

MU/Arsenal

CA 160 top 4-10

Spurs

140  10 - 15

CA 120  15 -20

relegation

• AWAY GAMES CONTROL and SUS ( SUS Tactic on Docs is a 4231)

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If risk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use451/ 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings.

•  

AWAY GAME TWEAKS -

• Balanced Mentality DM on Defend WB on support 

The LOE can be adjusted to MID BLOCK
  • CONTROL TACTIC

Remove Counter Press and/or Counter

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Remove counter press counter

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

•  Change mentality cautious/Defensive

• full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

• Adjust SPs for more players to stay back

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

MARTINHO Shouts guide:

Score: 0-0; after 15 mins the first shout is always 'encourage'. If still 0-0 at 25 mins shout 'demand more' (in 90% of matches). If you are a small team against a top team, use 'no pressure'. If still 0-0, at 37 mins shout 'encourage' again. Repeat this cycle in the 2nd half if still 0-0.

Break from this cycle if at any point if you score. Praise the individals who scored the goal, and player that gave the assist. If the match continues 1-0 to 90 mins, no further shouts will be needed. Ive not found any shout consistently effective when 1 nil up.

If you score a second goal, again praise the individals who scored the goal and the player that gave the assist. If you score a 3rd goal, then 'priase' the entire team. (4th goal = priase goalscorer and assister, 5th goal 'praise' entire team and so on.) 

If the opponents equalise, revert to the cycle of 'encourage' and 'demand more' as above, but be cautious not to use the same team shout twice in a row. 

If 2 nil up or 3 nil and the opposition bring it back to 2-1 or 3-1, dont use any shout.

If ever a goal down, instead of cycling 'encourge' and 'demand more', cycle 'demand more' and 'show some passion', except however as soon as you concede the first shout should be 'encourage' (unless you had previously used the 'encourage' shout last when you were drawing). 

If 2 goals down, the first shout (on immediately condeding the 2nd goal) should be 'berate'. If you continue to be 2 goals down, cycle 'berate', 'show some passion' and 'demand more'. 

When you equalise, immediatley after the equalising goal goes use either 'encourge' or 'demand more' (based on your previous shouts in the match (you never want to use 'encourge' or 'demand more' twice in a row as you wont get as a good a rection), then go back to cycling these 2 shouts. Only stop this cycle if you go in front, at which time you will revert to praising the goalscorer and assister (except if you go in front to make the score 3-2, you should use that opportunity to 'praise' the entire team).

Exceptions: 2nd leg of 2 legged ties. The 2nd leg of a tie only follows these rules above if you are drawing or behind. If winning from the 1st leg, do not use any shouts as they will have poor results, that is, unless you score, then follow the above shouts for going 1-0, 2-0 and 3-0 up, or if your opponent equalised the tie on aggregate (or takes the lead on aggregate) then go back to following the above suggestions. 

Hope that is clear !

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

o judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

TRAINING SCHEDUES

CADONI TRAINING

**Download:** Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2024/schedules

**Load:** Training/Schedules/Select Schedule (drop down menu)/Custom Schedules/Import Schedule ->

Select the file (eg. Season - One Match) > Click "Load" > Confirm > Click "Save" (really important, bottom right corner)

Cadoni_0_matches.fmf19.17 kB · 131 downloads

Cadoni_1_match.fmf19.17 kB · 127 downloads

Cadoni_2_matches.fmf19.17 kB · 129 downloads

Screenshot (995).png

Hi there Knap, huge fan off your tacticas!!! Great job and thanks you for all that you do for the community :applause:

Can i ask you if you have any tactic that os a 42121 wide? In like 4 defender, 2 DM, 1 CM, 2 wing players (W, IW or IF) and 1 AF?

Having a blast with your 4231 but fancy a tactic like above.

Ty so much for all

Any way to request a couple of tactics? I'm looking for 2 ideas. Firstly, a 3-4-2(AM)-1 shape, and I would also be interested to see what sort of defensive record you could create. Not fussed about possession, just concede under 20 goals and win the league?

24.2.1 is out, I know they say nothing has changed but something definitely changed. Was using your ME24.2WOF4321MCP102ALLCUP and was absolutely dominating. Now i'm struggling massively

this happens every year they release a patch, even if it's minor and they claim no ME changes. you have people claiming that tactics shouldn't be affected as no ME changes, but like yourself i always notice a difference in the tactics after every patch, and have done for as long as i can remember. it's like every time they update the game it indirectly affects the ME even they don't actually purposely change it

I think it's more everything gets reset like morale/cohesion etc so you see the reduced performance that way maybe.....pure conjecture though as I also get spanked all of a sudden where I was doing well before a patch

Edited by QuickZombie