Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

Hi knap this years FM is like going back in time to the 1950s, when you buy a car and they say you can have any colour so long as it is black.

FM24 you can have any tactic that works so long as its 424 or maybe 4231 is there a tactic that you recommend that is not this please, Why does the match engine dictate what tactic we use, Starting to get so bored with this game want something new.

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Austrian Claret

Test leagues tend to have 1 tactic to rule them all.

I have included non 424 in City overall Spurs Leicester and Maidstone recommendations.

HEARTBBEAKER has non OP tempo and passing.

Name your poison and I can see if it works

1 minute ago, knap said:

@Austrian Claret

Test leagues tend to have 1 tactic to rule them all.

I have included non 424 in City overall Spurs Leicester and Maidstone recommendations.

HEARTBBEAKER has non OP tempo and passing.

Name your poison and I can see if it works

Been trying your 433 and 343 but really no consistency at all i have a world class team now but when i try something that is not 424 or 4231 

I fail badly please point me in the right direction with this

3 godziny temu Austriak Claret powiedział:

Zapisywanie nie stanowi problemu w przypadku 4231 (slov2pmcp105) z powodu wygranego Premier League. Chcę po prostu zastosować coś innego niż typowe 424,4231 i 451, jeśli wiesz, co mam na myśli:)

HGF 4312N MC P110 FA Dzięki tej taktyce wygrywam Ligę Mistrzów w 2033 roku z Aalborgiem. I also hate tactics like 424 4231 . I love without wingers, 433

Edited by pan1majonez

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and sorry if this has been asked before.

When trying to browse tactics from the Knap FM2024 spreadsheets, what are the best tips for reading them? Obviously, I'd go for the top tactic sorted by the highest points (Pts). But what does the score percentage mean? 

Also, if I'm trying to find tactics for underdog and top-dog teams, which columns should I look at?

Thanks!

@alfonsouchiha

Most tests are with City and pts and score can be used for  Elite and top Clubs

Score is based on Pts GD and Cups won.

Spurs test is for Sub Top

Leicester test is top dog Championship and underdog PL as newly promoted.

Maidstone is a Lower League test, sometimes with a top tactic promoted all the way to PL

Docs can be sorted for most scored  least conceded etc

The Recommended list includes Overall that can be used with any Club

On 16/06/2024 at 18:20, pan1majonez said:

HGF 4312N MC P110 FA Dzięki tej taktyce wygrywam Ligę Mistrzów w 2033 roku z Aalborgiem. I also hate tactics like 424 4231 . I love without wingers, 433

Thanks mate will give this a try :onmehead:

48 minutes ago, pan1majonez said:

I have one problem, not about tactic. I have Elite team, but i have poor and week young players from my academy. What is a problem ?

Invest in youth coaching, top youth coaches, training facilities and always sign most of your intake as you can get a few surprises that develop.

Get them on positional and individual training with double intensity.

If you get 5 star prospects, sometimes good to move them to the first team and put them in a mentor group but set them to always play in youngest team.

hope this helps

44 minutes ago, DaveMurray23 said:

Invest in youth coaching, top youth coaches, training facilities and always sign most of your intake as you can get a few surprises that develop.

Get them on positional and individual training with double intensity.

If you get 5 star prospects, sometimes good to move them to the first team and put them in a mentor group but set them to always play in youngest team.

hope this helps

Ok. I will try this. Thank You very much for answer

Hey Knap i have a question, is the overall recommend list organized? Like, from best to worse, and the top tactic of the overall category is the best one, or is it just like that and that's it? Thanks.