Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how low the key attributes of a u18 and u21 player (with potential of -75 or higher) in FM24 can be to still grow enough? For example players between 16-18  with key attributes for their playing position all at least 10 or above and u21's with at least 11-12 or above, would that be enough to become great players or do they need to be higher at the start?

Can we have a 433 formation with a flat 3 in midfield. So flat back 4, flat 3 in midfield, then two inside forwards and one striker. I can seem to get it to work myself, but i've always wanted a tactic like that.

@knap I use FM24.4HGFKnap 4231 MC SLO P112 ALLCUPS which works very well in the league but in away Champions League games against good teams like PSG, Barcelona and Bayer Leverkusen it's not working at all, I lost all 3. Even got only a draw against AC Milan away. I'm Liverpool in my second season using half wonderkids, and half the current Liverpool starters (but Salah is gone now). Which tactic would you recommend for this team?

@knapjust a question mate. Im finding it difficult to stick to 2-3 tactics. If my team is on the same level as other teams, are the ALL cups and highest % tactics the best? What about for sub top, top teams and underdogs? I miss the old sub top, top, and underdog tags with your tactics, it made it easier to choose a tactic based on the side I have

How can i filter the best tactics for my specific squad? What does the EVENS tab mean and represent exactly? Hope you explain in simple terms for me to understand please mate. Quite confusing

Or if any other poster can help, feel free :)

Hi Knap

Is it possible that the match engine in time can learn to counteract your tactic, While last season used your p112 tactic won everything easily, only lost 2 games all season. But now am really struggling to win but have exactly same team.If so what do you suggest against this :larry: