Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knapCapturadetela2024-09-30072122.thumb.png.e529cf2a9c37713c0cbbe7072fe08bfd.pngCapturadetela2024-09-30072158.png.609b2e210c8d20cdd98f7ef2b227bc55.png

I'm playing an online season and Last season I won the UCL and the Premier League with the 4231 IF HP AP 107ALL CUPS tactic, however, this season the team is not as good as last season. Do you recommend any Knap tactics? In away games I have been conceding a lot of goals and the team is no longer as dominant as before. 

3 hours ago, samueloboo said:

@knapCapturadetela2024-09-30072122.thumb.png.e529cf2a9c37713c0cbbe7072fe08bfd.pngCapturadetela2024-09-30072158.png.609b2e210c8d20cdd98f7ef2b227bc55.png

I'm playing an online season and Last season I won the UCL and the Premier League with the 4231 IF HP AP 107ALL CUPS tactic, however, this season the team is not as good as last season. Do you recommend any Knap tactics? In away games I have been conceding a lot of goals and the team is no longer as dominant as before. 

Hahahahaha Somebody has been cheating LOOL look at that squad !! LOL anyway your most probably not doing well because of Reputation has now gone up and teams are now playing slightly more defnsive towards you ...keep it big boy your get there in the end any tactic should win the league with that squad 

28 minutos atrás, marksmithlfc1234 disse:

Hahahahaha Somebody has been cheating LOOL look at that squad !! LOL anyway your most probably not doing well because of Reputation has now gone up and teams are now playing slightly more defnsive towards you ...keep it big boy your get there in the end any tactic should win the league with that squad 

The league is online and I'm not the game administrator, lol. I sold a lot of players, especially young ones (Brighton has a lot of players with potential), the problem is that last season I didn't have such a good team and I managed to win the premiership and the UCL with the aforementioned tactic. This season the team simply doesn't replicate the same football.

On 26/09/2024 at 22:28, knap said:

@mhamlet49

Try to maximise scoring and GD, and possession instructions would tend to have a negative effect

I know it can, but I don't mind the tactic scoring a few less points as a result. I just love tactics that control the game through possession and not really conceding many goals. And I am bored of the 4-2-4 and 4-2-3-1 tactics that absolutely dominate all testing tables. Its so boring haha

Helo Mister Knap. I have some question do i do good :) Maybe i can change something. I have save with Osijek, season 2030/2031. Reputation Global. In league every year first place. In league i am using  HGF 4231 MC SLO P112 ALL CUPS. In easy matches in Champion's League also this tactic. In hard games i am using  HGF 4231 MC SLO MC P112 EC FA CC. Is this good duo ? 

my

35 minutes ago, knap said:

my team isnt suited to two vol's and i would have to change tactic mid season to do the 424 version, is there a version for 4231 or do you think its worth switching to the 424 one ?