Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 03/10/2024 at 08:35, knap said:

Hi @knap! Love the work as always - just a quick question, is the above your most recomennded tactics with wingers? I'd prefer 4-4-2, but not too bothered...and are there any on attacking duty? Essentially just trying to play with a 4-4-2 with attacking wingers resembling the OG Barclays PL days. Thanks again!

@knap Thank you.

I have a problem with my online save. I am using IF HP P104 ALL CUPS and my opponent, who is also a human player, usually uses a system with 3 defensive midfielders when he plays against my team. He is playing for West Ham and in the last league match, he managed to draw with me at my home ground 1x1. I noticed that his team doesn't leave any spaces and plays for just one ball. I started losing and tied in the final minutes. Incidentally, I conceded the goal from a set piece, which is a characteristic of his team. What do you think I should do in the next match? We will face each other in the Champions League final.

Here is the system he uses: Capturadetela2024-10-04073220.png.f71495544ea20e8bbf1f3cf73fc73abf.png

@knap Can I use it against big clubs too or only against small clubs? For example: there are matches in which the team loses a lot of goals or doesn't create many chances. Do I switch to this tactic at the end of games or at halftime? Or, if I score a goal, will I change it straight away?