Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not happening :lol: decided to go with the 4-1-3-1-1 echoe in the end instead of disraeli 4-1-3-2-0 but still lost 3-0 ! they scored 2 penalties and a direct free kick :lol: going to stick with it for the next game as well lets see. Still waiting for my first goal as well :lol:

results.png

next game by the 5th minute im leading 2-0, 5 minutes later its 2-2 :lol: 25th minute im losing 3-2, in the second half i equalise. to make it 3-3. then in the 89th minute i take the lead 4-3, 2 minutes later i get a penalty 5-3 !!!! what a match !! 9 games to go. lets see if we can do this 

image.png.9fc4bceb5ef6d14fb509a4de49796b3c.png

@Abreu

Nothing worthwhile yet, the closest was the Spirit 343 tactic. It is easy to use amr/l as the outside fwds

An update is expected soon I will look again post update

Edited by knap

Still the same crap game. Fullbacks never cross after being played into loads of space and every shot in the box gets magically blocked. Becoming more and more disillusioned with each release. The most recent update also seems to have made 1v1s worse again and swung the pendulum regarding match ratings too far the other side because set pieces are all to prevalent in regards to their calculation. Also all the blatantly false CCCs being registered.

Edited by avonseller

Have there been any major changes to the match engine this year?

Are there alternative ways to approach tactics and find success, i.e. low defensive line and direct football?

Are there no successful tactics built around sitting back and being direct?

@knap I've looked through your archive and this year seems very similar to last year (expected unless the match engine has changed significantly?)

@baggiez

Same as last year, although the Beta was best of the MEs.When you have the AI sitting back and being defensive it is very difficult not to go on front foot and take the game to AI. If you want to play around with switching tactics during a match or match to match , then it may work.

DOOMBAR would be only tactic that may be worth trying.

1 hour ago, knap said:

@baggiez

Same as last year, although the Beta was best of the MEs.When you have the AI sitting back and being defensive it is very difficult not to go on front foot and take the game to AI. If you want to play around with switching tactics during a match or match to match , then it may work.

DOOMBAR would be only tactic that may be worth trying.

Can't find DOOMBAR on https://www.fmscout.com/f-knap-tactics-for-fm21.html

Do you have a link to your own site or where I can see DOOMBAR?

@FMA1234

Are you staying away from relegation zone. To a degree over achieving 1st season can put a lot of pressure on the 2nd season, but you ant to avoid drop.

With Dulwich I found Warrior nd Kashmir 4141 to bw most reliable, and that was with only DOF transfers.

31 minutes ago, knap said:

@FMA1234

Are you staying away from relegation zone. To a degree over achieving 1st season can put a lot of pressure on the 2nd season, but you ant to avoid drop.

With Dulwich I found Warrior nd Kashmir 4141 to bw most reliable, and that was with only DOF transfers.

bang in the relegation zone, cool whats the file names for those please ill give them a go ?