Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap

- i've tried to get on the discord channel for months, but the invite link has always been invalid

- after the update i've tried many tactics but they do not work anymore, what would you recommend for a top team? I've won everything for 4 years straight, but now it's hard to even win a game.

Edited by EddyFox

@knap What would you recommend as the best 2+ striker formation for a mid table prem team and a top prem team.

I had been using -  HOLY GHOST FIRE 41212 through the leagues to great success but now am beginning to struggle after a good first season in the prem.

Viper

@knap no just set to right back and left back dependent on side but the quality of my players are better for the first choice player and one of them has the long throw ability. Only really noticed anyone really bad at throw ins is not as good anymore as previously anyone could do a long throw.

Now you do need a little skill at throw ins but as I say my LB with a throw in of 8 is still good.

@ViperBlade

With 41320 you use 2 fast strikers as SSs, so not true strikerless.

I still like the WARRIOR 442 and 4141 combo .  Could try Kashmir 4141 and Echoes 442.

The Baden Powell vid used HGF 41212 link on LL Tab. Predicted last team finished 3rd.

12 minutes ago, knap said:

@ViperBlade

I still like the WARRIOR 442 and 4141 combo .  Could try Kashmir 4141 and Echoes 442.

The Baden Powell vid used HGF 41212 link on LL Tab. Predicted last team finished 3rd.

@knapwhich one is echoes 442?

31 minutes ago, knap said:

@ViperBlade

@knap Which version of WARRIOR 442 and 4141 do you prefer? 

@knap I´ve used Beowulf now and itś the best tactic with a lots of goals, chances. I´ll post a screen later. Now  after 10 matches - 10 win - 35 goals and the best striker has 13 (2 hattricks) goals after 10 matches ... amazing. I beat in Cup Manchester City and Leads from Premier league with team from 2 English league - Brentford - I´m on the 1st place in second league in my first season.

Edited by roccccccki

In fm20 the tactical hierarchy on the sides prevents AMCs from performing well. AMCs barely participate in the game (because of the "overlep left / right" instructions).

So...

1) Is there a tactic in FM 20 in which AMCs participate well in the game?

2) Is FM21 better than FM20? I havent bought fm21 yet :l 

Thx. 

More impressions from new ME, using Holy Ghost Fire 4-3-1-2 with a good team in Vanarama national.

I was dominating everything with 21.6 and truth is I was at the point that I expected the ridiculous AI reaction, but with 21.7 it seemed I was not playing that well, so I went for an experiment.

I replayed the same game with the same line-ups several times and the pattern was always the same. Early goal for me and then my strikers went idiotic missing easy chances and hitting the woodwork. Then at some point an opponent on steroids took the ball from his own half and scored, or they suddenly became Barcelona and my defenders started to get stuck in mood. Bottom lime, the equalizer always came pretty fast. This pattern usually went throughout the game which always (and I really mean every single time, at least 5 in a row) ended up a high scoring draw. I even got a 4-4.

So next time I scored early (2nd minute) I switched immediately from attacking to cautious, nothing else changed. I won the match by 7-2...

So yeah, tactic is great, ME not that much.

any 2 or 3 striker tactic without wings that can do well for Milan with new patch? i have no wings in the squad. 352, 343, 433? sub-top / top squad. would be perfect with an offencive home tac and a more defencive one. 

On 27/02/2021 at 16:31, knap said:

ME 21.6

BEOWULF 442 DW P104 EC FA

!!FM21.6BEOWULFKnap442DWP104ECFA.fmf 44.94 kB · 277 downloads

1431888087_Screenshot(126).thumb.png.69995a27c55493bd4d8fb55836c8dc97.png428274890_Screenshot(125).thumb.png.e5f862baef3f6b30f56cd24ff9c85bf8.png

Do you set any OI or anything like get stuck in etc? Do you keep the mentality as attacking regardless who the opponent is and whether you are home or away? Did you use a secondary tactic during the season or just this one?

Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, knap said:

@Ozzy2k9

No OIs. I use same mentality unless I change to a SUS. I don't use a secondary tactic, but you can use different combinations without a problem.

Thanks. I have been trying different formations but nothing that is stable. Started to use your Kashmir 2323 which the first few started well but then conceded a silly amount of goals.

Is it really important to have the right players in the right positions  - stupid question i know

Also how long must you use a tactic roughly for the players to gel and see if its going well?

Thanks in advance mate.

@Ozzy2k9

What team division and strength of squad compared to league?

It can take time but so at least 6 or 7 friendlies.

Usually as long as green for position, there are exceptions. More importantly is quality and a good amount of pace acceleration.

Kashmir 2323 is usually a top team tactic.

28 minutes ago, knap said:

@Ozzy2k9

What team division and strength of squad compared to league?

It can take time but so at least 6 or 7 friendlies.

Usually as long as green for position, there are exceptions. More importantly is quality and a good amount of pace acceleration.

Kashmir 2323 is usually a top team tactic.

Im English league as Arsenal.

current team:

image.png.8e3f689a99b2328a981290844758b2eb.png

6 minutes ago, Ozzy2k9 said:

Im English league as Arsenal.

current team:

image.png.8e3f689a99b2328a981290844758b2eb.png

I've got Barella (midfielder), donnarumma (keeper), marcos leonardo (brazilian striker) and josko gvardiol (centre back), Nicolo Rovella (midfielder) coming next monthas thr season is finishing.