Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Knap, was wondering what 433 tactics (451, 4231, etc.) have the highest possession rate? Want to start a possession hog type save with preferably 4231 system.

Is the man city tactic still the best one at keeping possession?

@knaphi mate can you suggest a tactic for a medium hight team at a medium league (greece) that participates at europa 2 or europa 1 i hope soon at champions League? Currently using 4312 but i am not so satisfied ... Ofc the reason is that my players are low 😅 i have very good center and attackers if that helps thanks a lot.! P.s fm21 latest patch.

Edited by ardat

If you look at AM pick for a 41410 formation, you can see the difference in Firmino being picked and Mane goal scoring with Salah left out.

1196313909_Screenshot(655).thumb.png.9c9ba28fc80ae0567b2fde1be8bb3d34.png

Le 06/04/2021 à 00:01, Sith Lord a dit :

Opposition Instructions, where do we all stand on using those in FM21?

A couple of years ago Knap recommended NOT using them as they could weaken the tactic as it could result in players going against their positional instructions.  Then last year man-marking seemed to be huge (not that I was a fan personally).

It would be interesting to hear what people are doing this year.  If you are using them does it seem to effect the tactics?

Anyone have an answer?  Thanks

44 minutes ago, DoubleZ said:

I don't use OI when I'm using Knap's tactics or my own and never have. Personally, I don't find them to be very useful.

3 hours ago, DoubleZ said:

Never really used them that much, sometimes if the other team has amazing wingers i will ask them not to mark tightly as they give away pens a lot but not sure how much it actually works. 

@knap

I tweaked your 1773704472_!!!ME217ECHOESKnap442P105EC in 343 and it scores more than 140 goals in PL with Liverpool, first season in hollyday mode. But defence is pretty leak. Can you give the honor to test it and give your opinion or make some improvements? Keep it offensive is the main goal!

Everybody is free to test and give opinions and tweaks of course!

Thanks in advance!

343ECHOESINSPIRED.fmf

@tommickTT

A few tactics from last year used position OIs for advanced WBs and IFs. Specific player OIs need to be set up, similar to man marking guide from last year, and they require monitoring during match. I've never needed they for a SUS tactic but worth trying.

@leopfv

With that formation it may be worth trying OIs to improve defence. For some reason player specific works better than position specific. There are so many ways to tight mark and then playing against good wingers you may need to take marking off.

If you do player mark you will need to watch for AI Subs and when they switch players around.

Hello @Knap

My favorite formation is 4-2-4 and it is the formation that best suits the F.C.Porto that I am currently training.

So which of these 4 tactics in your opinion are better suited to the current squad of F.C.Porto (No transfers)?

1887100883_ME21.7WARRIORKnap424IWIFP103

442007255_ME21.7WARRIORKnap424P101FACC

569107740_ME21.7WARRIORKnap424P107EC

420256463_FM21.7! PARISIIENNEWALKWAYSKnapPar1s424P102EC

Edited by nmdb