Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for the english. Can you advise tactics for weak teams? Which one are you using? 
It's cool to win for Liverpool. But I don't play for such teams. Tried 3 tactics from the doc. 
They are destroying me. I lost 6 - 1. If anyone shares their experience, what tactics they use for a weak team, I will be very grateful

image.png

31 minutes ago, Neko Alon said:

I apologize for the english. Can you advise tactics for weak teams? Which one are you using? 
It's cool to win for Liverpool. But I don't play for such teams. Tried 3 tactics from the doc. 
They are destroying me. I lost 6 - 1. If anyone shares their experience, what tactics they use for a weak team, I will be very grateful

image.png

Underdog tactics can be sorted in Google Sheets. You don't need a TOP club to win, only the right club with the best tactic that suits them. I won CL with PARMA.

Sort.thumb.jpg.283c26a33d4eb3b21d0b303e70a69b5c.jpg

ParmaCL.thumb.jpg.323347d0581e699864052d9e95c63da5.jpg

8 минут назад, Heywood JaBlowme сказал:

Underdog tactics can be sorted in Google Sheets. You don't need a TOP club to win, only the right club with the best tactic that suits them. I won CL with PARMA.

Sort.thumb.jpg.283c26a33d4eb3b21d0b303e70a69b5c.jpg

ParmaCL.thumb.jpg.323347d0581e699864052d9e95c63da5.jpg

tried two tactics from there. What tactics do you use? Venom? 

image.png

8 hours ago, knap said:

@Royce Jan

I've not used a PF for some time as AF s work better and your striker will never know. I do sometimes indicate IW/IF or IWB in tactic name, but mostly the players will never know.

Do you have any tactics that you think would work well using an AMC TREQ role? I'm trying the 21.7ECHOES4231 at the moment, but the AM(attack) just doesn't feature in it very much, have two elite AM's, trying to get them featured in the games more. I don't think any of your tactics ive seen with a treq, do you think they aren't good roles to use?

@Fyakin

Most formations should work depending on strength of squad. If you look a lowere league tab I can play all sorts of tactics with a VNS Club, without me making any special transfers.

Apologies if this has been answered, do these tactics work well in FM20 

I'm using warrior 442 and kashmir away and against big teams in FM20 but wondering if these work or any update on updated FM20 tactics (just to mix it up in a long save)

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@Ozzy2k9

I would try the strikerless at top of test table. Should not be a problem playing those 3 players at SS

I have Sancho as well btw and Reyna lol. Reyna has been shockingly bad on your Warrior tactic and 442 ECHOES tactic.

So you think use this one: image.png.b61b5eda452dd5e4edbdd2ae81588e00.png

35 minutes ago, knap said:

@psvpingu

The Pilgrimage above is a FM 20 Tactic, however, there is a google docs for FM 20 Tctics in OP,

Thanks mate, Pilgrimage 4132 top of Mr L's test looks good and close to my current formation so will cause least disruption so will try that :)

24 minutes ago, knap said:

@Rxayz

Sort by formation and then check tactic name as I usually indicate IW or IF

thanks, also is there a table which shows why each tactic is called what it is, they had it last year on fm scout where it explained what each tactic name represents in terms of style in game but i cant find an sort of table this year

@Macgreg best 2 striker tactic for me is the darkside of the moon IWB (attached, only tweeks are to attacking and defending corners and attacking throw ins). It seems to essentially be the top tested pilgrimage 433 but with the SS pushed up and used as AF. Used this tactic for 2 full seasons - With Mbappe and Haaland as the AFs, Mbabbe has 147 goals and Haaland 94. Lost only 3 league games in the 2 seasons, drew 3, won all others. 8 trophies.

Screenshot (24).png

21.7DARKSIDEOFTHEMOON.fmf

@Macgreg

IBoth WARRIOR  and BEOWULF are capable of taking Dulwich from VNS to PL with only DOF transfers. As all round tactics these work well. However, I've not tested that many tactics in this fashion as it takes time.

4 hours ago, Martinho said:

@Macgreg best 2 striker tactic for me is the darkside of the moon IWB (attached, only tweeks are to attacking and defending corners and attacking throw ins). It seems to essentially be the top tested pilgrimage 433 but with the SS pushed up and used as AF. Used this tactic for 2 full seasons - With Mbappe and Haaland as the AFs, Mbabbe has 147 goals and Haaland 94. Lost only 3 league games in the 2 seasons, drew 3, won all others. 8 trophies.

Screenshot (24).png

21.7DARKSIDEOFTHEMOON.fmf 45.4 kB · 47 downloads

Thanks man 🤜

2 hours ago, knap said:

@Macgreg

IBoth WARRIOR  and BEOWULF are capable of taking Dulwich from VNS to PL with only DOF transfers. As all round tactics these work well. However, I've not tested that many tactics in this fashion as it takes time.

Thanks mate.