Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, jimiscarr said:

Currently playing as Cambridge United in League One on FM22 Beta

Signed a few wonderkids on loan but can only start 5 in a game. So 6 from original team. 

Predicted 22nd. Currently top after 30 games. 
tried Paris 4231 and Argus 3412

argus by far the better tactics, tweaked so similar team instructions as Paris  tweaked to have 2x WCB and BPD. 

might give 451 a go as looks like 4231 isn’t the OG this season 

please can you share the 3412

Float crosses for big strikers are a beast for me atm. I'm playing a pretty standard attacking 442 in serie A and a striker like Milan Djuric (199 cm, 18 jumping, 19 heading) is simply unstoppable. Maybe an approach to test in current ME.

2 hours ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

anyone got any 4-2-4's to work in the Beta?

I will test knap's Beta 424 but had no success with the 21.7 tactics. I left the PI's untouched but tried adjusting TI's to get some offense-Mentality, Width, Tempo, Passing Directness, Overlap/Underlap-nothing worked for me. Was able to keep the AI from scoring but my attackers couldn't put the ball in the ocean. My squad is pretty much garbage though. 

2 minutes ago, kroshot said:

keeps coming site is unsafe cant get past that screen 

Enter this site from your phone, download it on your phone, connect the phone to your PC and copy/paste the tactic from your phone to your PC

2 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Where?

Downloads.thumb.png.69e38abc078a70ce1b62ee14bea0584e.png

Should be there - probably as you've maybe hit the discard button on the ribbon that pops up when you first download it.

If you click it to download then go to the download list in your screenshot it should say keep file anyway

to someone who cant download  tactics

1. copy link if you use any other broswer than chrome

2. paste the link in to the chrome

3. will get message about harmful file bla bla bla

4. go to download section of chrome

5. pick "keep harmful file" 

and it will be downloaded to your downloads file in your pc

In FM22 any tactics recommendation for underdog teams? Teams that try to escape relegation or teams that are predicted to finish mid table?

I normally play with Marítimo in the Portuguese league, and, my team sucks... I guess "their" manager also sucks.

Thanks!

Edited by fermcr1

1 hour ago, kroshot said:

still cant download the spirit tactic

I had the same issue.  Even when you chose to keen the dangerous file in Chrome it still got blocked.  Mine was caused by McAfee.  Had to remove it and replace with another anti-virus software

1 hour ago, Gomez0316 said:

I had the same issue.  Even when you chose to keen the dangerous file in Chrome it still got blocked.  Mine was caused by McAfee.  Had to remove it and replace with another anti-virus software

If you had McAfee Web Advisor installed you only needed to remove that extension and not the entire AV package like I posted earlier.

@stanleycjames

The original PARIS was used in a number underdog tests on the Baden Powell vid.

Try using the tactic used last year, or try mentality changes or add a defend role in midfield.

The Arsenal tests show ROUTE 66 and TIME 4141 to be effective