Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, knap said:

@Rover23

Depends on whether it is costing points, if so need to consider a control tactic.

Can tone the aggression by taking off get stuck in or take tackle hard off the offenders ( these could be dirty players by nature).

Can just be bad luck with cards as I've sent Mata on as a sub and was sent off within a minute.

Just a case of trying to manage the situation in each match.

Thanks Knap for the reply. Sadly its costing me points, I do untick the tackle harder instruction as soon as a I get a booking but the 3 in a row was straight reds. I will play more tonight and see how it goes

1 hour ago, Augustin1979 said:

Would you use this tactic with "Much higher defensive line" if you were to use this exclusively as an away tactic, or would it work better if taken down one notch to "Higher defensive line"?

high defensive line is suicide on this game

58 minutes ago, knap said:

@stephen_huo

Did you lose any games?

@knap Yes, only one to Man UFC in Champ Cup First leg (1:2, but came back on second), also I won the Champ Cup final with penalty against Man City (offical + overtime = 0:0).

There are total 5 draws against Man UFC (A), Milan (A), Sassuolo (H), Torino (A) and Sao Paulo (N). 

But at the later stage of the season, the win was mostly 1 goal diff. The team defence is very solid, maybe I have Bastoni + Skriniar + Vrij that I believe should be the best DC combination in the game.

Edited by stephen_huo

9 minutes ago, Rengarfloki said:

in the last championship match i put a lot of reserves  and that's probably why i missed it :D  i will try to score 200 goals next season 

Can you show your main lineup?

Interested who you have on the wings.

1 hour ago, stephen_huo said:

Yeah, basicially no change at all and just use it as plug-in way. The corners taker is important, my Calhanoglu (left taker) and Dimarco (right taker) both has 15+ assists.

I can confirm it is super easy to get results with Inter. They have a solid team and their CB trio are the best for 3 at back. Bastoni is basically Italian VVD and they also have great corner takers of both legs to boost him even further. 

11 hours ago, stephen_huo said:

Yeah, basicially no change at all and just use it as plug-in way. The corners taker is important, my Calhanoglu (left taker) and Dimarco (right taker) both has 15+ assists.

I tried the tactic too and its great. Only one loss in 20 games.

30 minutes ago, Gorando said:

I tried the tactic too and its great. Only one loss in 20 games.

Are you using Inter as well? And what's your start-up?

My team was a bit struggled on the RWB side (low match rating), and I am trying to sign Lazzari from Lazio next season to cover the gap. Other than that, every other position is great, and expecting the better bench as well since a number of young talents will return from loan.

49 minutes ago, stephen_huo said:

My team was a bit struggled on the RWB side (low match rating), and I am trying to sign Lazzari from Lazio next season to cover the gap. Other than that, every other position is great, and expecting the better bench as well since a number of young talents will return from loan.

No im using Juventus. Using Chiesa as right wing back even though he ihas not the greatest defensive stats for that position.

@Mr.Robot

Basically Lpool players especially Salah and VVD and really good WBs.

There should be an attributes by position guide on Baden Powelll, and link may be in OP. I will need to ask the Prof whether these need updating with the new press system.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb knap:

@Mr.Robot

Basically Lpool players especially Salah and VVD and really good WBs.

There should be an attributes by position guide on Baden Powelll, and link may be in OP. I will need to ask the Prof whether these need updating with the new press system.

thx @knap does it mean, if the number is higher, then this positions needs this special attribut more
for example acceleration 10.0 on striker position = very usefull attribute?

2 hours ago, stephen_huo said:

I try with AC Milan, what is your set up for the first team with Inter ... ???

在 2021/11/6 在 AM5点52分, knap说:

Very magical tactics. I took charge of Roma and played for more than half a season. I only lost one game in Serie A and won the rest. Scored 84 goals, but also lost 21. Among them, we defeated Cagliari 9-2 at home and Inter Milan 8-3 away. Mainly speaking, the defense is slightly worse, but the offensive power is superior. If the team's overall strength is further improved, I believe it will be even more terrifying.

Roma1.thumb.png.9da5d4759920076d0d7a18736c60b8a5.png

Roma2.png.f555e0a94a6f3065f6b773f880b9a2ef.png

Roma3.thumb.png.35240421dd8a54228d53ff6df090b271.png

Roma4.thumb.png.8816909fbc55b60d991c75d345af4556.png

Roma5.thumb.png.f50d57a8347c9727d835066b3c3a6891.png