Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

Started a game with Brentford and plugged in Kashmir 2323 P106. Ended up finishing fourth. Media prediction is 18th at the start of the game.

I noticed actually that on the Knap FM22 spreadsheet it shows this tactic as rated 4.8/5? Where is that been calculated from? Just some independent tests, as I couldn't see it on the Aston Villa testing?

Capture.thumb.PNG.f67c60a5c439497d9e7ead63891bd240.PNG

Edited by liamwpk

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing a long-term LLM save adn it's taken a little while to get going (I think team morale and recent form may play a bigger role in LLM saves? maybe?) but it does seem like the Warrior 4222 with Volante (At) DMs provides a great balance of attack and defense, with the DMs providing coverage in my defensive third and the Positive mentality not pushing too aggressively and leaving my team open to a counter. I'm still using HGF 4312 on Attacking for my home games I'm pretty comfortable favorites in but the Warrior 4222 is helping me out a ton with tougher games and Away games!

@scofib

Basically same set up as I used last year, but it is a ME issue this year which should be nerfed on a ME update. There is a vid on it at Baden Powell.

Probably Villa test as a guide and maybe use home away tactics

14 hours ago, I.M.F.C said:

It looks great, i'm a 3atb fan too.
But it seems on the screen shot that the average ratings are so low for central midfielders again this year...

How are you getting on with it? The results have been a bit mixed for me, however it's such a fun tactic - beat Stuttgart 10-0 in the 3rd game of the season haha. Also my CM ratings haven't been too bad, they just seem to not rate the actions of DLP in the game very well. 

Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 23.37.11.png

Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 23.35.53.png

22 hours ago, liamwpk said:

Started a game with Brentford and plugged in Kashmir 2323 P106. Ended up finishing fourth. Media prediction is 18th at the start of the game.

I noticed actually that on the Knap FM22 spreadsheet it shows this tactic as rated 4.8/5? Where is that been calculated from? Just some independent tests, as I couldn't see it on the Aston Villa testing?

Capture.thumb.PNG.f67c60a5c439497d9e7ead63891bd240.PNG

mate have you got a link to that logo pack you're using please?

@Busload

These are the best tested tactics with Villa, although I expect a ME update soon

22BETABEOWULFKnap424IFP105ECFA

FM21.7WARRIORKnapSW442MZP107ALLCUPS

22BETAMEARGUSknap3412P100

VercettiBlues451

FM22SICILIAN4222KnapVOL3AFP106ALLCUPS.fmf

Paris IWBs

22BETAPARISKnapPar1sLVER4231SSIFP104

FM21.4PaeisienneWalkwaysKnapPar1s4231P100

22BETAPILGRIMAGEKnapIWB4132NP102ECCC

FM22WARRIORKnap4222P100ECFA

ME21.7HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap442P251

22BETAPreachinBluesKnap451P105ECCC

@knap Hi, do you use OI's with these or would I be better of leaving that blank for eachgame?

I am currently Spurs going into 2nd season of a network save on the latest ME, what tactic would you recommend for both Home + Away?
Many thanks, love the work you do btw, absolute hero

Just promoted to the Prem and using the top Villa tactic, it seems pretty decent but away from home we get beaten pretty heavily, any alterations needed or another tactic to use away from home?

Thanks for your tactics over the years they've made the game much more enjoyable for me!