• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, knap said:

@jimackem

Is it the same with other download tactics

I've only tried your tactics to be honest, but don't worry, I've managed to fix it by changing it from team stats view, to team condition puts them in the right order whilst displaying the same info. 

@pilmalm

The 22.4 test is more realistic with regard to opponents, and with cup games should have similar number of games. as the CA160 Test. The HUB Tests apart from top team has the mid and under dog test, and combined give a longer test run

Top HUB works well with Lpool and Hamlet tactic i

6 hours ago, knap said:

@Shunta

Just my typing should be 352

Thats fine mate, my typings not up to scratch at the best of times. Once typed an email to a chick i worked with 20 years ago wanting to say "theres no one in this world i could HATE anymore than you" and somehow put "theres no one in this world i could HAVE anymore than you"

Bloody married to it now. 

Edited by Shunta
Spelling

@Lmnmhd

Don't keep records as so dependent upon striker.

I would sort by goals for and avoid F9 Tactics

Also put your stiker on near post for corners.

Edited by knap

@pan1majonez

The CA is just really about how the test team is set up, and remember this is in a sterile environment which tries to also be fair to all tactics. Looking at the IWB the tactic set up the IWBs are not inverted but they will be on a test league run.

For a top team in the league no matter what CA use either the Lppol 22.4 results or the test league CA 160.

Also using a F9 tactic like Man City goals will be more spread around compared to a 451 AF Tactic, so your squad may be better suited to a certain type of tactic

Edited by knap

2 hours ago, knap said:

@pan1majonez

The CA is just really about how the test team is set up, and remember this is in a sterile environment which tries to also be fair to all tactics. Looking at the IWB the tactic set up the IWBs are not inverted but they will be on a test league run.

For a top team in the league no matter what CA use either the Lppol 22.4 results or the test league CA 160.

Also using a F9 tactic like Man City goals will be more spread around compared to a 451 AF Tactic, so your squad may be better suited to a certain type of tactic

OK. Thank You . Top teams are what place ? first 3 teams ? 1-3, mid 4- 10 ?