Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found that 

2 hours ago, knap said:

Virtually every tactic uses counter and deep D/Lines invite trouble,.

This has been my experience as well. I'm desperately looking for a way to play that isn't Ultra high line Gegenpress, Short Passing & Work the ball into the box. It's too easy and become boring.

Any alternative strategy suggestions?

57 минут назад, Filip974 сказал:

HOLY GHOST FIRE 41212 NARROW DIAMOND P103 CC with wnorwich

Capture d’écran (461).png

Didn't make screenshots, but according to my test this tactic looks awesome. For example Celta leading to 2 place (1st season) and then win title twice in a row or Montpellier make second place 3 seasons in a row with win cup title in first season.

Interesting that the strikers are doing so well. Across a handful of attempts with that tactic I've found that the AF will go missing for weeks at a time. The KASHMIR 451 with the false 9 felt more consistent in this regard, with the striker frequently involved even when not getting on the scoresheet themselves.

@knap Not sure what I'm doing wrong here but I tried out KASHMIR 4123 P105 as Real Madrid as I was curious how the highest scoring tactic would go with one of the best teams. In the first game vs Atlético Pamplona my defence was in absolute shambles. I mean awful. They scored 5 goals and we made them look like PSG at times. They could've had 10. Managed to barely draw the game 5 - 5 in the end.

I know it's very early days but is it supposed to be that dodgy defensively and does that get better? If it works for PSG I would've thought it would work for Real Madrid too?

real-madrid.thumb.png.83f6f23fb1732abf6d14bab2aa9472a2.png

Edited by crew2

@crew2

Looks like on paper you should have won.

PSG can totally dominate their league. Works with Bayern but not tried Read.

That 4123 is not the best HB Tested 4123