• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 18/05/2022 at 18:28, knap said:

@qzzz00000

Either KASHMIR 451 MU P102 FA -No Losses with PSG or

KASHMIR 4123 191 Goals with PSG

Hi Knap, 

I enjoy plug and play and role playing carrying a team from vanarama to prem.

Do you have a solid tactic that will work for such teams while we climb to the top?

You have a lot of tactics, but because the wuality of players is much better, I don't know if they'll work with vanarama quality players and league 1 players etc

@도린이

You can set roles up with the same PIs, the main  difference is in the mentality which makes the tactic work. There is no real need to change a role as players are more adaptable. Changing a role takes you into the unknown on how the tactic will perform.

Hey knap, what attributes are important to make the tactics work as well as possible? I've already read that for strikers and wingers pace and finishing are important. But what about the other positions? Do I take a look into the attribute weight table in the OP? Or what attributes can you recommend for non-strikers?

@Celo385

The pdf is from an article by CAE called Cracking CA, and based on a system Genie Scout uses.

There are hidden attributes which can be gleaned from Scout reports or by using Genie Scout

KLOPP Tactic is set up to be very attacking, so would tend to just use with top teams. The Lpool results are till a test for top teams.

10 hours ago, knap said:

@Celo385

The pdf is from an article by CAE called Cracking CA, and based on a system Genie Scout uses.

There are hidden attributes which can be gleaned from Scout reports or by using Genie Scout

I see! So the only "really" important thing is the CA? Or are there certain attributes that are more important than others? 

For example, let's take the best rated 451 from the hub testing. The wingbacks for example. Are there any attributes that are especially important? Or does it not matter as long as they have a CA as high as possible? 

@PhilNUFC

Not sure anything is realistic in FM, let alone tactics.

Anyway, the top tactic and many 451s are realistic in FM Terms ie no IWBs and  IF W set up.

I would also say KLOPP Tactic is realistic as they are very attacking and use full press  in reality.

WARRIOR 62% may qualify as a PEP Tactic.

Probably the 4231s 442s 352s  would probably also qualify as realistic..

36 minutes ago, knap said:

@PhilNUFC

Not sure anything is realistic in FM, let alone tactics.

Anyway, the top tactic and many 451s are realistic in FM Terms ie no IWBs and  IF W set up.

I would also say KLOPP Tactic is realistic as they are very attacking and use full press  in reality.

WARRIOR 62% may qualify as a PEP Tactic.

Probably the 4231s 442s 352s  would probably also qualify as realistic..

Thank you so much, sorry to use the word realistic was just wondering. All the tactics you make are amazing! 

Barcelona FC  vs.  Real Madrid 

Tactic test in La Liga, Spanish Cup and Champions League, Barca and Real using the same tactic for a full season

Two Teams One Tactic --> ME22.4HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap451MUP103.fmf

Video with stats and highlights from both teams plus all Champions League matches of Real Madrid, from the first to the Final against Liverpool, just like in real life!!! (That was a surprise for me too)

Barcelona Won:

La Liga

Spanish Cup

Super Cup

Real Madrid:

2nd Place in La Liga

Won CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

image.thumb.jpeg.0b049551e01f4d90dfa819cb49e1d9b5.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.771f4e04348bf6911c66d12dab694790.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8cc5f4707d54e260898dcdb746c45e91.jpeg

Thank you KNAP for this fun tactic!

I`ll test the tactic with small teams also and I`ll post the results in the next few days.

PSG 4123 tactic is unreal, i did instant result on all the games 

1st season, no transfers

192 goals in league :D

Salah and Arnold were on fire lol even my defenders Matip and Virgil had 25 goals each how is this possibleeeeee

Salah had 107 goals in total and Arnold 86 assists..

Only 2 draws in entire season.. against arsenal in premier league 2-2 and champions cup semi finals 1st leg against real madrid 3-3

liv3.png

Edited by Tomzi031

1 saat önce, Tomzi031 said:

Which Tactic?

1st season, no transfers

Salah and Arnold were on fire lol even my defenders Matip and Virgil had 25 goals each how is this possibleeeeee

Only 2 draws in entire season.. against arsenal in premier league 2-2 and champions cup semi finals 1st leg against real madrid 3-3

liv3.png

Il y a 2 heures, Tomzi031 a dit :

1st season, no transfers

liv3.png

Norwich with the same tactic

Capture d’écran (484).png

Capture d’écran (485).png

Difficult to test if makes a difference. suually there are more right footed players who have to play on left side, so I doubt it makes a huge difference.

for fm18 I found an invincible tactic (pilmigrage by knap), practically you always win the league and you also win many cups. It's universal because i win in every continent and with different kind of team. (Of course picking the right kind of players and managing well the team). Scoring an average of 3,5 per match in the league. Careers longer than 30 years.

I would like to see if there is also one for fm21, last update.

Can you recommend me a super buggy tactic, almost unbeatable and that allows to score a lot? For Fm21
Thanks