• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutos atrás, knap disse:

@hugofmdias

ARGUS 343 IF which is 3421 or do you mean narrow 3421

Yeah, I mean narrow.

You have listed ARGUS 3421 P101 FA CC (ME 24.2), GOODBYE 3421 RM P103 EC (ME 24.0), ARGUS 3412 LIBERO MC P101 CC (ME 24.0), ARGUS 3412 MC P102 CC (ME 24.0).

Both formations (3421 and 3412) are quite interesting, I was hoping you could HUB test them and/or update them.

Thank you for your work here!

Edited by hugofmdias

1 hora atrás, hugofmdias disse:

Yeah, I mean narrow.

You have listed ARGUS 3421 P101 FA CC (ME 24.2), GOODBYE 3421 RM P103 EC (ME 24.0), ARGUS 3412 LIBERO MC P101 CC (ME 24.0), ARGUS 3412 MC P102 CC (ME 24.0).

Both formations (3421 and 3412) are quite interesting, I was hoping you could HUB test them and/or update them.

Thank you for your work here!

Did you have success with Porto in any of these tactics?

@hugofmdiasEm alguma dessas táticas tiveste sucesso com Porto?

1 hora atrás, nmdb disse:

Did you have success with Porto in any of these tactics?

@hugofmdiasEm alguma dessas táticas tiveste sucesso com Porto?

I'm not managing Porto at the moment, despite being my favorite club. With the current Porto squad I foresee better results with a 442 or 424

Edited by hugofmdias

Hey everone,

Surely some of you have tried to use the fable Cadoni tactic, however these wont load. After investigating a bit further i realised that these shedules used Training Units that are not in the game anymore. Such as "Teamwork" f.e. I think that is the reason why these shedules cant load. Does anybody have any good alternatives?

@Jamieac which tactics is TH95 Version?

On 18/12/2023 at 16:54, Jamieac said:

Been using the TH95 Version but may try switching to this next season. 

Championship next season lets see how it goes. It's pretty much the same minus high tempo and pass into space so this may give more control.

Edited by peter16162020

@knap so you say that ROUTE66 is top for now, but in HUB and and list it's not. I can't find perfect one for Barca 2026, I won CL in 1st season and later with much better team I can't :/ I tried WOF4231, HEARTBREAKER and WOF451. Which source is better, HUB results or Score in main table?

Edited by Gucci93

Heartbreaker 4231 - MUFC Season 1 Results

Wow, what a tactic.

Won Prem League & UCL

Runner-up in League Cup in a game we should have won.

FA Cup knocked out playing our reserves.

Used this almost exclusively, changing to Route66 424 sometimes when chasing a game.

Not too many headed goals directly from corners but many resulting from second or third ball.

MUFC are laughably overpowered compared to real life but not one of the absolute best teams in the league.

Bruno F is one of the best players in the game and 42 goal contributions without pens (Rashord took them) is outstanding.

Competitions S1.png

image.png

Hi guys,

I used to play FM on pc, but this year I started a save of FM Touch on my iPad.

Any way to load a downloaded tactic in Touch on an iPad?

Or do I have to copy the tactic myself and set all team and player instructions?

if so: is there an overview of team and player settings of ROUTE 66 4231 ATT MC P102 EC CC?

Hey Knap, I am trying some of your tactics and I think I found a problem, I think you should test your tactics without Haaland hahaha. I think he is too broken and the results with or without him are very different. Its only my oppinion, you can ignore if you want, you are the tactic master haha, but I think Haaland is a "problem" xD.

Edited by Shevchenko-86