Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Knap,

Big fan of your work! You have amazing tactics and I have learned a lot by analyzing them.

I have some questions about how the tactics perform differently when I play the game versus when my assistant manager takes over. It seems like he consistently achieves better results than me.

I am currently using the tactic you recommend most (FM24.4HGFKnap 4231 MC SLO P112 ALLCUPS). One thing I've noticed is the movement and decision-making of my full backs. Regardless of the specific tactic, they have a huge impact on the game. However, I've observed that they tend to hold onto the ball a lot in attacking positions instead of delivering crosses, even when I specifically instruct them to utilize "early crosses." With my assistant manager they have more direct and objective.

Furthermore, I've noticed that the team, in general, tends to over-possess the ball. This often leads to a high volume of shots being blocked, particularly from inside the box. While I am still winning almost all of my games, the victories are often by narrow margins, such as 1-0 or 2-0. This is despite generating a large number of shots. It seems like most of my goals originate from set pieces, which is another area of concern.

Do you have any insights or suggestions regarding these observations? Any advice on how to address the full back tendencies and improve the team's attacking efficiency would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

@Xe

In order to test you would probably need at least a 10,000 game test to try to eliminate RNG

The tactic will not perform properly if you add early crosses.

More SP Goals tend to reduce goals from open play. Results are better with SPs, although Overall test is without SPs.

The AI tend to be very defensive so often like City against low block

An amazing result for the second half season for Hansa - only one defeat from Bayern away, with my squad at the level of the middle Bundesliga 2.

I think adding in individual training
Additional Focus improves team play.

Also, when I stopped yelling from the edge of the field and entrusted it to the assistant, it also improved the result last season. I would recommend entrusting the howls to the assistant.

You will not find anything cooler than this tactic and its variations, football is terrible in appearance, but the result is amazing.

I start a new save for Dynamo Dresden!

2024-07-13.png

2024-07-13 (1).png

2024-07-13 (2).png

FM24.4HGFKnap 424 CDM2 SK MC P107 ECCC.fmf

My dears,

Let me share with you that I've found the perfect tactic for me, after 3 different tests, with Braga, Vizela and BenficaEF 4231 SLOV2 P MC P108 ALL CUPS.

1st Braga (media prediction 4th) > 1st goals for and 1st goals against

3rd Vizela (media prediction 15th) > 2nd goals for and 2nd goals against

1st Benfica (media prediction 1st) > 1st goals for and 1st goals against

Have fun and carrega Benfica!! :D

Testing Benfica III.png

Testing Benfica II.png

Testing Benfica.png