Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jonathan Holmes said:

Can you post me an actual link please, I’m struggling to open your documents, thanks 

If you click on the grey arrow, the direct link is right there in the reply

On 15/07/2024 at 10:30, knap said:

FM24.4 ME24.2

MAD AS A HATTER 4132N P107 EC CC

FM24.4MADASAHATTERKnap 4132 N P107ECCC.fmf 44.53 kB · 79 downloads

Screenshot(5720).thumb.png.f6af6bff0cbc27dd56fc00c064349965.pngScreenshot(5719).thumb.png.073ccec980836d314f7d645abe850fe8.pngScreenshot(5718).thumb.png.de5be5146847996a0cece71fa0dced61.png

I went with this one for an entire season, finally did the Quadruple, winning the Champions League with Cardiff City at the Millennium Stadium, couldn't be sweeter. Only lost 3 games in the league scored more than 150 goals. The only problem i find is with the Roaming Playmaker, who I find offers little in attack, but leaves a massive amount of open space when he pushes forward, meaning I'm terribly vulnerable on the counter. Other than that, can't fault it. Cheers, Knap.

Screenshot 2024-08-14 214935.png

Hey @knap,

do you have any tips on what tactics work well with the BRAZILIAN BOX? I would like to try something without wingers. But so far the tactics have not been ideal.

Thank you!

Keep up the work <3

Hi, this is great, thanks!

Is there a tactic that has high possession but also isn't necessarily an 'unrealistic' tactic, as in you could see it being played in real life? I guess I'm seeing a lot of tactics where the player roles are identical both sides, which wouldn't happen in real life so much.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense..

Also, the download link for EF 4231 P MC P101 EC FA POSS 62% and others says unavailable, are there PI's with these?

TIA!

13 minutes ago, watford4evasam said:

Hi, this is great, thanks!

Is there a tactic that has high possession but also isn't necessarily an 'unrealistic' tactic, as in you could see it being played in real life? I guess I'm seeing a lot of tactics where the player roles are identical both sides, which wouldn't happen in real life so much.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense..

or