Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this thread and these tactics. I've recently got back in to playing FM23 and the last tactics I used were for 23.2. Probably being a bit thick here but can't find it in the thread, was there an update to the tactics after 23.5 was released? Typically use 4231/433 Beowulf tactics, currently managing Augsburg at the bottom of the Bundesliga and older tactics don't seem to be working as well as previous

1 hour ago, knap said:

@ecalpay

These are top evens test tactics

image.thumb.png.2e733d9e7e3b604b3b8e53b8e211379c.png

Appreciate the quick responses. Sorry I'm probably being really stupid here but I just can't find the tactics in the above picture on the Google Sheet. Where should I be looking in there?

Hey Knap just wondering if you have any tactics that puts emphasis on your striker scoring lots of goals? As an Irishman im trying to make Evan Ferguson unstoppable but seem to always get around 15-20 goals a season which is obviously still really good but just asking if there is a way to get him more

Thanks

@knap I'm looking for a couple of specific formations and was wondering if you could help:

• 4-4-2 using 2 DMs
  • 4-5-1 using 2 DMs and 1 CM (rather than 1 DM and 2 CMs)

Do you already have these for 24.4 (I've scoured the Google sheet but can't find them ...) or would you be able to rustle something up, please?

Many thanks.

1 hour ago, dylanpl said:

@knapHey Knap just wondering if you have any tactics that puts emphasis on your striker scoring lots of goals? As an Irishman im trying to make Evan Ferguson unstoppable but seem to always get around 15-20 goals a season which is obviously still really good but just asking if there is a way to get him more

Thanks

7 minutes ago, knap said:

@shifty

SLOE GIN is the 442  with DMs

42121 is basically a 4231

Screenshot2024-08-29203646.thumb.png.acc5813d0799d9615013d741d2932899.png

Cheers.  If you were to use the AMC in the 4-2-3-1 as a CM instead, which role would you recommend?  CM on attack?