Training

I watched my asstistant do it for the whole first season. He mostly put generall light training. Nobody complained and the training was not the reason for the injuries. But i think the individuell attribute progress could have been better, only the youngster made some progress. This season i will try to tweak it a bit.

Set up a tactical style, and then let the assistant set up the training based on that style. Then slowly start changing things around - here and there to get familiar with it. At the beginning of the season they will have red arrows as they are coming back from vacation but then it should go up again.

Check the Tactics & Trainings Forum for more tips.

3 hours ago, Seb Wassell said:

A note to say that we are investigating an issue with the arrows currently. You may get a clearer picture by checking the 'Attribute Changes' page.

Ok, i see they go down 0,2 % or what to call it. But still makes no sense that all my players are being "downgraded" on training, with these exceptional trainers and facilities i have with PSV. If you show up at a training session, it does not make you a worse footballer... 

Archived