Some kits not showing.

marris09

Can anyone help,ive made the switch from fm19 to fm19 touch,moved all my graphics over,most kits are showing,originally kits in english premier league wouldnt show so cleared cache reloaded skin-didnt work so i re extracted the folder to kits folder,cleared cache and reloaded skin and it worked,just noticed there are some kits from russian premier league that arnt showin,some teams have 1 kit missing,repeated the steps that worked for the english prem but still no luck.

Weird,its the fc12 kits im using to.il have to check the nation kits.surely must be there packs then?

12 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

My Russian Premier League kits aren't working either (the rest does). Using the FC'12 Kits.
Neither does the Nation (federation) logo's work. (TCM '18)

Never had any issues with this in previous FM's.

Just checked and Russian kits are fine for me (well apart from CSKA but adding \2018 to the end of their line works so they must have special kits set for the first season) as is the logo.

I'd check your packs to make sure they actually include graphics for the missing kits (especially if it's third kits missing) then check the config files to make sure there are no mistakes in the file.

In the actual kits folder the kits are actually in there,just not showing up in game.noticed the ukraine kit pack is the same,that one im getting no kits showing at all,what i have noticed and i dont no if it would make a difference,the english,russian,ukraine kit packs all Seem to be saving to the same premier league folder.could that be an issue?

54 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Just checked and Russian kits are fine for me (well apart from CSKA but adding \2018 to the end of their line works so they must have special kits set for the first season) as is the logo.

I'd check your packs to make sure they actually include graphics for the missing kits (especially if it's third kits missing) then check the config files to make sure there are no mistakes in the file.

Yes if they are all saved in the same folder then you have likely overwritten the config files for all but the last pack you installed, if you check the config file you'll likely find you have no entries Russia or Ukraine if the kits aren't displacing. If you don't have the original packs still you'll need to redownload them and make sure you extract them into their own folders.

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

LOL. I only tested with CSKA and those kits didn't work. The other ones do. Where did you add the \2018? In the config.xml within the kits folder?

10 minutes ago, marris09 said:

If i make a folder inside “kits” for ukraine and russia what should i name them?

The folder names don't matter just use something simple so you know who they are for and won't overwrite them. The important thing is you have the actual config files for each pack in the same folder as the actual kits.

7 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

LOL. I only tested with CSKA and those kits didn't work. The other ones do. Where did you add the \2018? In the config.xml within the kits folder?

Yes something like this:

<record from="cska_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1518/kits/home/2018"/>

Though you may need to update it as you go through the years, but you can just create a list of duplicate lines and change the year on each. And one for each kit.

Ok thats worked :) ukraine and russian kits now working...apart from cska moscow lol the kit pack creator has just got back to me and said it could be a license issue in fm?is that even a thing?i thought the whole point of custom kits was to get around them issues?

18 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

The folder names don't matter just use something simple so you know who they are for and won't overwrite them. The important thing is you have the actual config files for each pack in the same folder as the actual kits.

Yes something like this:

<record from="cska_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1518/kits/home/2018"/>

Though you may need to update it as you go through the years, but you can just create a list of duplicate lines and change the year on each. And one for each kit.

Adding /2018 works indeed. :)

• 5 months later...
On 26/10/2018 at 17:24, michaeltmurrayuk said:

They'll have competition specific kits set, but there is nothing you can do as it's not possible to assign kit graphics to comp specific kits. Your only option would be to remove the comp specific kits in either of the editors once they have been released.

Can you edit 2d kits in the ingame editor? (I know you can for 3d)

Archived